WoW: Battle for Azeroth

So now that the dust has settled, what subrace are you rolling and why?

kys

>two more elven races
why do blizzard still insists on shoving elven agenda down our throats?

Dark Iron for my Alliance warrior. Might race change my Goblin rogue to Zandalari. Anyone who even considers rolling void elf should die.

>give the illusion of choice and new content
>new races look just like old ones in armor

top keque

Zandalari till they ad Forest Trolls

>not rolling the race with the best racials

nightborne and zandalari are whole new models, i think they're the only ones worth rolling again imo

Nightborne Rogue, because they look awesome.

Through Worgen knot - Unity

Highmountain fluid druid since druid is the only class I haven't leveled yet.

Because they're one of the most popular races.

FUCK OFF

anyways yeah nightborne look cool and so does the rest of the races. I actually like them all

>tfw no nightborne gf

Dark Iron Dwarf.
Wanted to play as one since 2005.

I quit WoW in early Cata: should I resub now, or wait for the next expansion?

No reason to resub before expansion.

Yeah no we've officially hit the content drought till the next expac.

Void elf spacial rift is leaps and bounds better than anything else on offer tbqh

Okay,cheers boyos

Is it true you can now have 2 pets out as a Hunter?
This would influence my decision a lot were I to resub. Haven't played since WOTLK.

Yes but you may or may not be losing it due to the fact that the 2 pet thing was an artifact weapon ability for Beast Mastery, and Artifact weapons are leaving next xpac.

> content drought

That's the best reason to resub. Everything's out right now.

That sucks, I really wanted to play either a Zandalar Hunter with a Direhorn and Devilsaur Pet or a Dark Iron Hunter with Core Hound and Red Runed Dog.

Now I say MAYBE because a group of hunter mains have made a petition and loudly complained to Blizzard. They already said they were baking a lot of the artifact weapon abilities into the classes themselves because some of them require it to function (see vengeance demon hunter) so maybe they will with that too?

Zandalari and the Highmountain guys. Moose antlers look cool and trolls riding dinosaurs with that aztec/mayan style is up my alley.

>cocksuckers mindlessly subbing for a year in the drought yet again

Zanadlari death knight or shaman

You're not going to burn through all the content before BfA. Content drought is only an issue for those who've been playing since Legion release.

>lets keep talking about some shit that is being release din 9 months

WoWfags are the worst kind of cancer

>resubbing at release with only a fraction of the content and all of the bugs

Half the threads on Sup Forums are discussing unreleased content you AIDS-ridden faggot.

>tfw got beta which had the first 2 raids and didn't have to pay meanwhile subdrones had to pay another $120 to experience both

>still paying for WoW in the post-token era

>token
>bad
0/10

This got me thinking, what pets would thematically fit every race (BM Hunter)?
Blood Elf: Arcane Wyrm/Lynx + Dragonhawk
Orc: Worg + Boar/Wyvern
Tauren: Kodo + Tallstrider/Wyvern
Troll: Raptor + Serpent/Tiger/Hydra
Undead: Any two Diseased/Undead-looking pets
Goblin/Gnome: Mechanicals only I guess?
Pandaren: Two bitching Quilens or only one and a Crane
Human: Dog + Dog/Lion
Night Elf: Nightsaber + Hyppogryph/Chimaera
Draenei: Talbuk + Moth
Dwarf: Gryphon + Bear
What else?

>in red
>everything in their world was shades of blue and purple

Suuure.

Am i reading this list right?

No, you are just a dumbass.

>Dwarf females have beards.
And water is wet, your point?

What's the point of limiting classes at this point?

Were you dropped as a child

>implying
-10/10

>Trap trolls

>Horde comes bringing red cloth.
>Suramar instantly join the Horde.

dark iron dwarf because that heritage armor is insanel

I just wanted a night elven druid on Horde. It makes less sense to let Nightborne be warlocks, though, what the fuck?

PAY UP GOYIM

Why are people in this website so fucking obssesed about elves?

>It makes less sense to let Nightborne be warlocks, though, what the fuck?

No races should ever really be okay with warlocks (which in lore they're not supposed to be but whatever) but if we stick with "well if you know magic you can be one and your friends just think you're gay" then everyone should actually be allowed to be warlocks.

Goats can't because they HATE demons (but it's cool to be friends with a warlock though) and Pandas can't because pandas are "too nice" (there is literally one evil panda NPC in the entire game) but everyone else regardless of how much demons fucked up their shit is free game honestly.

Highmountain could be warlocks too if you really wanted

Because Elves are the most popular race so by adding more varieties of Elves it adds more variety to the game since 50% of the people would just pick Blood Elf otherwise.

I understand that there are cases where individuals seek power and turn to demon worshiping, but with the races of the Broken Isles I see it as a step further. The Nightborne were slaves to them not long ago. It says so right there in their bio. Suddenly forming contracts with them seems a little farfetched.

Whatever, I just with they would have pulled druids out of the high botanist's ass.

It's not demon worshiping. All the PC warlocks (and by extension most of the warlock friendly NPCs) are power hungry fucks who wish to (and for the most part do) control demons.

It's a bit silly but once you allow the fucking HORDE to let warlocks hang out with them again then you're free to let literally anyone go "see that demon I'm gonna go wrestle it to death and make it suck my dick".

Nightborne can't be druids because HM and zandalari can, for some reason people gets really butthurt about class class availability for druids and paladins because the alliance allied races can't be druids.

When will we get a half gnome half goblin neutral race? There's no way that they haven't been fucking on their boat in shimmering flats

dark iron rogue, anything else is pleb

The fuck is the void elf male doing? Everyone else is striking a pose and he's a jolly fella prancing around.

>Why are people in this website so fucking obssesed about elves?

Fat neckbeards hate elves because they remind them of how ugly fat and disgusting they are. Case in point they love dwarves which are fat, ugly manlets with huge veards.

there are people that still PAY $15 a month for this GARBAGE

I resubbed almost two months ago after taking a break since WotLK, it's pretty comfy.

At least I'm not complaining that I have no games to play and buying 3 games just because they're on the latest Steam Sale & Trending list, only to be bored of them before they even install.

Pretty dumb desu. It's just giving the horde pseudo-nelves and the alliance pseudo-belves. I bet they'll have the same animations too. Some lazy shit, desu.

there are people that still don't understand that other people like different things than them

goblin chads fuck gnomefems while gnome cucks sit outside the room jacking off with lugnuts

NB and Zandalari use Nelf skellies with custom animations, they arent strictly fully knew

That said they are great choices. Im more likely to roll Dark Iron and/or Velf Hunter or Warlock though.

they all get a fitting animal as a starting.

Belf: Lynx
Orc: Boar
Tauren: Tallstrider
Troll: Raptor
Undead: Spider
Gobbo: crab
Gnome: Mechanical rabbit
Panda: turtle
Human: Wolf
Nelf:cat
Draenei: moth
Dwarf: Bear
Worgen: dog

Allied races:
Nightborne: Manacat
Zandalari: Not sure. Serpent probably.
Highmountain: Eagle
Velf: Some weird voidshit
Dark Iron: Basilisk
Lightforged: Marsuul or some other mutated animal from Argus

Why would Dark Iron get Basilisks?

This isn't even an expansion, it's a paid Legion content patch.
Absolutely nothing is new or unique, they aren't even changing class design.

Same thread again. Fuck off.

Good. Changing class design every fucking expansion is what killed my BM hunt.

The class design in Legion is fucking atrocious.

>they aren't even changing class design.
They are changing demo and sub not to mention they said they are going to change other classes but nothing major like those two.

I haven't played horde in a few expansion but want to play nightborne, am I going to have to level another fucking horde character to 110 and get exalted to play them or what?

I can't wait to see Nightborn in Troll vodo gear.

you betcha

>reskin
>reskin
>reskin
>reskin
>new trolls
>elves that are not new but at least are not a reskin of a playable race
Guess I'll try the last 2. The rest can go fuck themselves.

femgoblin with updated models

never not darkspear troll, mon

you? You're mah nigga!

the end of legion has been so shit i'mma unsub

Where are my goddamn mechagnomes?

>elves that are not new but at least are not a reskin of a playable race
Oh hordebaby...

What's that even?

>hordebaby
You sound as pathetic as the people who have allegiance to video game companies and shit on this board daily with console wars.

Void Elf because they're fucking sexy.

I know, right, anyone who says anything about anything that's not released yet needs to be castrated and fed to liberals. Do you throw these shitfits in the Kingdom Hearts III threads?

YASSS QUEEN SYLVANNAS SLAAAAY
FOR THE SOYDE!!!!

Making a character in WoW involves no random chance, so referring to it as "rolling" is wrong. In tabletop roleplaying games from where the term originates you actually roll dice to determine your character's characteristics, but not in WoW. Please be mindful of your terminology.

Why are you dipshits always so stupid about what the word SUB-race means?

Orc warlock
Upright orc warrior
Tauren Dk
Zandalari hunter
Highmountain Druid.

Nobody said anything about what subrace means you dumb fuck. They are all subraces all right. I still can't be bothered to try the ones that are just reskins.

Who at blizzard thought velfes were a good idea? There's so man good races in wow to choose from and they just add re skinned blood elfes. Fucking Why

News flash: that's what all of them are. So in your rage and vitriol that means you';re not using any of them, right?

I'm gonna level all 6 of them.

Trolls are way different than the playable ones. Do you even have eyes?

Zandalari are Night Elf skeletons with cleaner versions of the NPC Zandalari models.

They stand completely different, look at leg positions. Night elves have shoulders way higher, they barely have any necks which is not the case at all for zandalari. Torso shape is completely different, so on.
Night elf was most likely used for base, yes, but there was work on top of it. So back to what I said, by no means just a reskin.

I get it that "reskin" triggers you like you made clear here but try not to turn your brain off.

That left void elf looks female though

Does a man have to be a bara in order for you to tell it's a man?

Those are clearly belfs you blind asshole

>those suckable nipples
user please l'm at work

try not to be distracted by fantasies of nursing their muscle titties