KILL WHITES: The Game

What are some games where I can exclusively kill jews or blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3/10
baito

Sorry but no, as much as I hate ubisoft and the farcry games there is muh diversity in both your team and your enemies in that game

>baito
XD
go watch vids that got released some time ago, you side with all kinds of multicultural SJW characters and all the enemies are white

Nice

What are some games where I can get angry and frustrated by the cartoonish plot, weak chracterization and hamfisted message?

Answer: all of them, because you are a kektard.

Will the game allow me to bubba my guns?

>all the enemies are white

Nice bluff, watch some gameplay footage instead of forming your opinions on things entirely through Sup Forums posts, nigger-lover.

>Hey guys, am I cool yet?

rolle

Far Cry 2?

Far Cry 3

Far Cry 2

Resident Evil 5

rollimng

san andreas
but you're a nigger too

for once phoneposter is not a faggot
rolling

Please give me a pig

Far cry 2 wasnt in some african place?
Well RE5 was infamous for being about killing niggers in Africa.

And there was a time most of the military FPS was about killing muslins...but i guess after ISIS faloing the muslins meme kinda ended

>whaa whaa its only ok when its not white people
I love how uncomfortable racists are getting lately

FUCK
Well I can always overfeed her

I dont think its about being uncomfortable for killing only whites
I think its related to most games matching SJW agenda nowadays, thats tiresome and boring to most gamers
also, killing niggers and jews is an historically accurate depiction of fun

shut up, stop white genocide NOW

>When you're the master race of Earth but you feel threatened by video games and movies

6, bitch.

roll it

Rolling for galko

rollu

A lot of Far Cry shills in this thread when the creators said themselves they where being political about their last game, Far Cry 4.

Test

rollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

impressive

This

>Far Cry 1 is about killing mercenaries and mutants
>no outrage
>Far Cry 2 is about killing niggers
>no outrage
>Far Cry 3 is about killing island niggers
>no outrage
>Far Cry 4 is about killing mountain gooks
>no outrage
>Far Cry 5 is about killing flyover amerimutts
>Sup Forums throws a temper tantrum and keeps citing fake quotes and bringing up made up statistics
Every fucking time.

>Dude stop being an attention whoring edgelord
>"S-s-SHILL!"

Ey Yoog, check out this 4 over here.

FUCK OFF THICKFAG

Rollo

Its not ok because killing white ppl the game = apparently ok, but if someone made a game where u destroy kikes then it would never get supported beyond indie shit and wouldnt be published on public platforms

D U M P Y

Dumpy or fatty

Please no 6

stop stealing my fucking 9s fag, i have your 4s

In Watchdogs 2 most of the people you'll be killing are blacks, soyboys and cryptojews

in Grand theft auto IV you can kill as many blacks and jews you want

Can you fuck off back to
?

How the fuck did we go from burning niggers and getting high while reggae music played in the background to this absolutely pozzed shit? Western gaming needs to die.

i feel luky

R

Lucky bastard

Nerd pls

pls be something good

no. nig nog.

hey Sup Forums what's your favorite game
also 0

Unironically rolling for fatty

Resident Evil 5, the whole game is killing niggers

YEs

this one was always kinda dumb

>no 2 gf
Why even live? There is nothing past this point.

Where was the outrage from these guys when the first four games were about Whites killing only brown people? Where was the outrage from anyone, for that matter?

Must not have mattered because they're just silly video games. But look at who, of all peoples, decided to find something to be offended about. Really makes you think.

rolllzz

kek

It isn’t even remotely fun. Game is %99 following X-rays.

ha... haha

came here to post this, full of niggers

Lets do this.

>America
>white
56% at best lmao

c'mon 7

I completely forgot about this game. I don't think i've even seen gameplay of it outside E3.

i'm sorry user

>one off
reroll

>56%
we're at 52%

Rill

You're killing the insane doomsday white trash/nigger men and women of the US who are apart of a militaristic doomsday cult that kills and oppresses other god fearing white southern Americans. Your main allies in the game are a dog, a tom boyish black chick, a christian straight black priest, a country as fuck straight blonde white woman, and another country as fuck straight white male, and you play as your own customizable character. What the actual fuck are you on about?

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A

You're either a child or mentally challenged, your post made no sense.

Far Cry 5 is set in America, you can try that.

rollinggggggg

Sup Forums baiters don't actually play games or watch the trailers

>and you play as your own customizable character
No matter how hard they try some people can't stop from making themselves into a niggerfag and then getting upset about it.

Rollan :D

Why would we get angry when they make games we like? we weren't political about it, also just because you are an ignorant tool doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of outrage, the devs had to make excuses saying that the main character wasn't really a hero, he just had delusions of grandeur to appease the SJW's.

This is a video game forum, not some SJW forum where we pretend to care about fairness. I'm white, I'm not some cuck that wants to support some company that targets white in some warped version of fairness.

These all suck

Post something else.

I wanna be the uppity slut's slave

no fun allowed

Wrong, ranking goes
2 > 7 > 1 > 3 > > 5 > 8 > 4 > 9 > 6

Kill them all

Rollin!

Rollski.

wew

Rolling out

ROLL BOYS ROLL