What's the absolute worst experience you've ever had with a female gamer?

What's the absolute worst experience you've ever had with a female gamer?

i want milk

Christ I want some milky full of vitamins and calcium

Milk truk just arrive

Having to play a video game

Imagine the stench. God I hate fat people

I asked her out and got my heart broke.

I don't have a single worst time, but I have been in plenty mmo guilds who have fallen apart as soon as a girl joined.

I had a big bowl of cereal for breakfast so i’m good on milk today really

Of weed, overdue milk, and that stench fat people have when theyre too fat to reach places they cant clean

when she deleted me off her friends list

probably just people orbiting her on discord while we all play games, nothing out of the ordinary

Woah. What rare blade is this?

>was a prostitute
>wont do hardcore

whats the conundrum here?

just the usual entitlement nonsense that begins to infect guilds or made other dudes start ridiculous in fighting on any game that requires guilds or social groupings.

>rare blade
You mean common blade

>fat

fucking THIS

I had dated this one girl who wasn't even as fat as OP, but I nearly vomited the first time she spread her legs, it's that fuckin bad.

Also this, I like chubby girls but good god they need to either properly clean themselves or lose weight until they are able to do so.

She have titfuck videos?

Did it smell like poo?

Disgusting. Yet....i still want MILKIES. GIVE user MILKIES NOW!!! MOMMY MOMMY GIB A SUCKLE FOR user!

>there are men attracted to this.

>play an mmo
>get relatively good, in a top guild
>become core raider
>my ethos is never to get into a leadership/officer position, basically as little responsibility as I can because I want to enjoy games and hate dealing with people's histrionics/drama
>essentially a "gregor"
>raid with this guild for a year
>members get poached and we put a hiatus on raiding to recruit
>this group of guys fill in in this dire time for the guild but they wanted more for bringing basically half the core in (one became an officer and got a say on guild stuff)
>they also unilaterally invited a girl without applying and basically carried her
>she didn't know how to play her class
>I get a PM asking me basically to coach this girl, I ended up just sending her a pastebin of macros and leaving it at that
>she's still shit
>she starts rolling on my drops with no DKP
>they give it to her
>leave without a word and move on

another was when we were doing this really hard boss and the chick died like clockwork in phase 1, when asked why she kept dying she kinda blew up and noone could kick her since her boyfriend was an officer.

other than that, most girls (if you even realise it's a chick) in hardcore guilds, playing at the highest level can be pretty much the same as guys, you'll get shit players, good players, assholes and cool people, at the end of the day it's just a brain and limbs that do the playing, mostly the issues arise when other males engage in dominance hierarchy bullshit around chicks who may unwittingly fan the flames, we're like little worker bees to the queen

>fat
She's thicc, you low test beta male. You couldn't handle her with your tiny pencil dick!

None... only good ones. One was the first jerking off i ever got and the second was a fuck.

>silly boys
>here's my facebook
>dude weed lmao
>carry me through Coil
>put together a static for me
>not that one, I have some personal...problems...with...that...one
Yes she typed in ellipses. I have no fucking clue how she thought her crusty vagina was going to sway a bunch of homosexuals in an Sup Forums guild.

my only ex that played video games was much, much better than me at them, it was pretty fun getting my ass whooped by a hot chinese girl

and then going to bed and also getting my ass whooped by a hot chinese girl

that shit king of kings? my nigga

There was that one biatch who got mad when I actually stopped just standing next to her to chat and actually went and played the game In her mind it was justified to expect that I only started up the game to talk to her and virtually sit next to her.

This after a year of talking and playing. No explanation either

Hold me

Me on bottom left

lol