Jonathan Cox

Muslims dont

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

This.

t. Englishman

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

We got the Climax edition of Bayo 2, America didn't. That's something.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

It's the other way around user.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

we don't want our stuff in **shithole countries**

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

Which still doesn't contain physical Bayo 1, unlike Japan's

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

This

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

But Donald said Murrica should take in people from Norway

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

This, good lad.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

because there's no manchildren there

James Russell
James Russell

well they shouldnt have started

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

wrong
i love europe

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Europeans don't move out until 30+

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

t. Muhammad

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

I meant the Wii U version, my bad. Yeah, not getting physical Bayo 1 Switch is pretty crap.

David Torres
David Torres

t.retard

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

It's true though.

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Britcuck think's he isn't in Europe because he lives on an island and not on the continent
AYY LMAO

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

I'm sure you do, Ahmed.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

Are you stupid? Nintendo has treated Europe much better than America since the Wii era.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

We're more mature and very few people past 25 like playing Bing! Bing Wahoo! here.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

Nintendo lost their chance to grab Europe in the 90s
the Megadrive was king here

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

Yuuuup

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

but Switch is flying off the shelves in EU except for Britbong. Or is OP a trick question?

David Barnes
David Barnes

This
t. European

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Switch costs over €330 in most European countries
East over €399
They think $ = €
So everything from games to accessories is more expensive

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

That's not Nintendo, that's every multinational in Europe.

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

he doesn't know how import and tax works

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

its worse
switch is 299$ in america
they think $>€

William Rivera
William Rivera

At least some had the decency to be consistent with their 1$=1€ approach
But Nintendo was like $299=€329
but I bought one anyway so it's my fault

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

"Gamers" in Europe just play Fifa and CoD

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Shit run slower there.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

I don't think Nintendo has any say in how European retailers price their products.

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

yes they do

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

At least in some nordic countries such as Sweden and Finland, Nintendo doesn't sell anything.
All their products go through a company called Bergsala and that's been the case at least since the NES launched.
Bergsala imports, prices and sells anything that so much as has a Nintendo logo in these countries, and they price it super high.

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

Dumb pricing
NO FIFA: the company

It's mainly being the dedicated NO FIFA machine for decades.
Normie friends buy Sony/MS machines to play FIFA, other friends join him so they can play other games together.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Everybody should hate Europe

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

But Nintendo was like $299=€329
Isn't the US price before taxes? The EU one includes them.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

€329 is the official MSRP in Germany

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Yes, and? That includes taxes. $299 isn't what you're actually paying in the US because the store adds taxes on top of that depending on the country.

William Peterson
William Peterson

Why are greasy amerilards so obsessed with beautiful Europe?

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

There is no official MSRP in Europe.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

I meant "depending on the State".

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

It's hard for Nintendo to sell their games there because Europeans are so poor and they pay massive taxes. Sony is willing to minimize profits on games because they are a massive company that does many other things. Nintendo MUST profit. They cant just drop their prices in Europe so Europeans can actually afford them because if they don't profit on video games they don't profit anywhere.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Buttblasted that they have to translate their stuff into multiple languages or else it doesn't sell

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

Nintendo games are cheaper than sony games

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

$299 isn't what you're actually paying in the US because the store adds taxes on top of that
What is the reason for that? Why not just add taxes on top in the first place?

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

American detected. Norway isn't in the EU, EEC yes, but not EU.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Yep
t. Japanese

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

region with so many languages, so it's extra work with very little in return
half of them refuse to speak english, even if they know it
the other half is a mix of FIFA maniacs and pirates
Nintendo's business model just doesn't work well enough in that part of the world, but it's getting better.

Ayden James
Ayden James

OP asks about europe

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

It's true about those goddamn manana parasites down south. In Sweden people think you're weird if you don't move out after high school/university

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

Op has an EU flag in pic, so fuck him for being a dumb mutt

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

Have you ever had to conduct business with the EU? It fucking sucks.

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Serious question ... on Nintendo website, why is South Africa listed under Europe?

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Different tax laws in different states. Most companies are too lazy/cheap to make 50 different price catalogues for all 50 states so they just set one base price for the entire country and let the end sellers do the rest.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

he's naive enough to believe VGchartz

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

South Africa and Israel are often treated as part of the European market. Ethnically and culturally they are European and they speak English.

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

region with so many languages, so it's extra work with very little in return
half of them refuse to speak english, even if they know it
What is this argument? Nintendo games always come in multiple languages. It's not like Nintendo ever decided not to localize a game in a common language or whatever.

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

IT'S MY FIFA BOX AND HER NAME IS SONY

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

get the fuck out of here Yusaf. I'm gonna start a purge if I see one more news about an immigrant stabbing/murdering/raping someone

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Its a flag of the continent that was approved by all European countries except for Belarus (but who cares about those fags)

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

Holy shit, as a yuropoor I didn't even know that. To be fair, I've never seen it used in any other context than the EU.

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

Why does Europe love Sony?

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

ethnically
Isn’t SAR like 10% white though?

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Alright, that makes sense, as long as the price is added on in the store. It came across like the store would display the price before tax and only at the checkout would you be told the actual price once you're paying it.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Because even Nintendo can't sufficiently cuck itself hard enough to snag the EU audience.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe,_the_Middle_East_and_Africa

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Isn’t SAR like 10% white though?
Yes but those are the people with money. 70 IQ 100% black niggers are not buying switches.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

This is the first time I realise that other continents don't have their own flags. Now the question is, why do we actually have one and why on't others have?

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

This is the first time I realise that other continents don't have their own flags.
Because "continent" is extremely arbitrary. Europe isn't even really a continent, it's attached to Asia. Russia is even in both Europe and Asia.

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

There's also marketing, which has to be done in multiple languages. In US, they could release a single magazine to cover the whole region. In Europe, you would need a separate publication for every country, each with much smaller population than US. Years later it's much easier to do, thanks to the Internet, but in some countries they need to start from a scratch.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Part of an effort to create some semblance of unity among the European nations, to prevent another continent wide war in Europe.

David Cooper
David Cooper

the idea is preventing another europe war

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

Fifa

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

No Euro devs
Pricing that literally forces Europeans to pay more than Americans
Lack the wide rang library of Sony consoles
NoE is mediocre

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Australia has a flag. The African Union has a flag, and since every country in Africa is in the African Union as of last year, it is basically a continental flag.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Europe is the worst fucking market for Nintendo and good vidya in general. The only thing that sells here is FIFA, GTA and dudebro trash, specially in UK.
No wonder Nintendo doesn't give a fuck anymore about Europe.
t. Europoor.

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

They're also PAL region. Doesn't matter much now since the Switch is region-free, but it still does when it comes to production and distribution of physical copies.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

if we keep insisting on using the archaic 'different regions' rule we can spread out sales across the globe
:^) Euros are Dollars right? They'll spend the same ror.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

makes sense
I have literally never seen african u flag untill now tho

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Retro is from bongland right

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

No, Retro Studios is in Texas

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

Retro Studios are from Texas.

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

because europe is the only continent that needs integration a'la EU, every other continent has a big regional power like US or China while the european countries aint going to mean shit in 50 years if EU falls unless someone goes full hitler mode but that's very unlikely in the modern world

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

You're thinking of Rare

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

That's exactly what happens, but if you aren't pants on head retarded you can figure out how much things are after tax. In my state sales tax is 9.5% so I just add a flat 10% in my head and I know (about) how much I am about to spend.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

Then why did I move out at 20 and my housemate at 16? The netherlands is one of the most individualistic countries on earth.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

NoE is mediocre
NoE is much, much better than NoA in terms of localization. Marketing, not really, although of course we're talking about each branch contracting external marketing firms rather than doing the marketing themselves.

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

I have literally never seen african u flag untill now tho
That's because the African Union is extremely powerless. I am unsure if they ever got anything done, though it could probably be one of the most important unions for its region if it actually gained enough power. The problem is that Africa has so many dictators and quasi-dictators, and also so many civil wars, that the AU is often just ignored.
Sometimes they throw a member out for misbehaving and let them rejoin after two years or so. Happened to Moroco the last time, but since they rejoined last year the AU became the first Union to span an entire continent.

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Wait, even Israel is part of the AU? Meetings must be fun.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

This answer makes the most sense. Thanks.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

What the hell are you talking about

You too. FIFA machines always being at the top doesn't mean Nintendo gets forgotten. The Wii and the DS line were always popular, and now the Switch is following suit

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

In what definition of the continent is Israel in Africa? The middle east traditionally belongs to Asia.

Fun fact though, the African Union was founded by Gaddafi.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

A better idea is to dismantle the superpowers, which will be better for everyone except the corrupt elites seeking more and more power.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Fun fact: the Eurovision song contest also exists mainly to create unity to prevent another war in Europe.

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

This

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

But that's just not feasable. How are you gonna dismantle the USA? Small-statery just doesn't work that well anymore, and that isn't even a conspiracy. Like it or not, globalism is a consequence of the modern world, not an ideal to strive for.

If the ESC was made to prevent wars rather than provoke them, why did they let Australia join but not the emus? This is a huge affront!

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Eurovision
Israel, Australia, Turkey and Georgia participates.

They really fucked up the naming, didn't they?

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

they let guests come

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

These other nations joined over time. I think it started out with France, Germany, Benelux and Italy or something.

Matthew James
Matthew James

They do?

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

t. Amerilards

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

I'm not so good at geography but Don't Turkey and Georgia have at least a part of their soil in Europe, just like Russia?

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

But another FIFA or COD you despicable mudshit eurocuck

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

*buy

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Because americans never buy those

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Geographically yes
Politicaly no

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Georgia is kinda debatable, but no one can really agree upon where Europe stops and where Asia starts.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

The absolute state of fatmuricans
Kek you faggots are to stupid, it hurts reading your shit
Do the world a favour and purge yourselfs

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Kek this
BTFO burgers

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

Europe > USA

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Nigga I live in finland and we have way too many immigrants, especially where I live. It's fine as long as they get a proper job, learn to speak english and FOLOW THE FUCKING LAWS. Those who don't should immidietly be sent back to where they came from

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

The Caucasus Mountains are like a rough border

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Sony's got the entire continent by the balls because of their obsession with soccer.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Yeah, but that's kinda iffy aswell. I mean, does Iran belong to Europe?

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

*football

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

No.
In my mind Europe should cut off at Georgia

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Most people accept that Georgia and Azerbaijan are in Europe and Israel is considered sort of a "geographically displaced Europe".

Australia is a recent add-on.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Same thing in Norway, the e-shop prices were at least 10-15 quids cheaper than the physical copy, unlike other places.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

But that's raaaaaacist!

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Why the hell would i move if i can live perfectly with my family (which i would i miss) without having to pay for a new pointless house

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

If racism is not wanting any random people, in or out of country loitering around and doing wahtever they want because "we could do this in our home country", then yes I am a racist. If you want to live like in home, then go back there.
This concerns any immigrants from any country

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page