Pre order cancelled

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

Hyped for DB FighterZ for so long
It's shit

Pre order cancelled. That's all I got to say.

All urls found in this thread:
https://clips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ1RPo8tbho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_StzfoCVwQY
https://twitter.com/keeponrockin_db/status/952193875849850880
http://www.4gamer.net/games/384/G038454/20180112123/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBKFKTeGFp0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQGpzV2YQg
Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

I let e-celebs tell me what to like and not like

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

most people here unironically do

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

I've played the beta myself though, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

it really blows my minds that people think this game's good.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

I literally just got off the beta. This game is simpler than the stylish mode on Guilty Gear. Its worse than Marvel. I REALLY wanted to like this game. But fucking hell its awful

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

You hyped it up too much, it's not that bad

William Edwards
William Edwards

beta for an upcoming game
big IP
tons of pre-release hype
less Twitch views than IRL
JUSTE

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

there is literally an organised effort by capc ucks to try and slander this game as much as possible

ive seen the discord. pathetic.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

it really blows my mind that people think this game's bad. I mean, pros were always going to shit on the game because of the auto-combos but this game is fun and pretty as hell.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

Pre-ordering

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

Its a game you but when the price drops. Fuck I aint wasting 60 on it

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

I digitally preordered the game from ps4, but the beta says I do not have permission to play. Am I missing something?

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

ArcShills are this fucking delusional

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

great, get lost shitter

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

Is it actually bad? Hovering preorder cancel on PC

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

capkuck getting btfo by xenobabies button mashing
LMAO

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Am I missing something?
Yeah, you're missing 60 bucks, because you got robbed by a shitty game.

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

buy the season pass goyim

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

Yeah, you got Scammed by Scamco and Arcshit as usual

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

https://clips twitch tv/CaringCrypticChimpanzeeWoofer

OH NO NO NO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL CAPCOM NOOOOOO

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

all those salty arcshills in this thread
Mmhm, wonderful.

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

ArcShills
Pfft, yea. DBZ needs people to shill it, not Capcom.

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

How the fuck do you anticipate a game with plenty of gameplay videos and other chances at betas existing for so long, then coincidentally, spread distaste for the game only appear after e-celebs tweet about it?

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

They aren't hiding it. There are a lot of capcom pro's shitting on it on twitter. Very generic criticisms, just reeks of fanboism.
There is going to be some serious bootyblast when DBFZ eclipses AE in terms of sales and active playerbase.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

Whenever I was checking the PS store there were two open beta's, one listed as an early beta or something. Make sure you downloaded the right one. I don't know if that's the issue, but it could be. Ignore these shitheads and try it for yourself user.

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

Because today is the day I got to play it

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

because they don't have their own opinions and only know how to think what they're told to think

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

It's not like we didn't know this for fucking months.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Thanks user, I didn't see that. Looks like that was the problem

Landon King
Landon King

Is it gonna happen again
I told myself not to get "hype" for any game after the disaster that was Street Figher x Tekken, but I fell for Fighterz. But does it really suck? Don't say it so

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

well, there are a lot less titties involed in dbz fighter

also
caring about twitch views

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

lmao like you fags weren't making shitloads of awful OC to shit on marvel and now SF5? Post another video of Goku beating the shit out of Capcom, just know that this game is going to be dead by the time Evo rolls around.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

Not only was he playing like shit the entire beta, but this sounds so awkward.
Doesn't matter though, DBFZ killed mvci the moment it was announced.

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

there is literally an organised effort by capc ucks to try and slander this game as much as possible
Yeah, sure does suck to have your new game get shit on at every possible opportunity by people who never gave a fuck about it anyway and turn away tons of new players, doesn't it?

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Glad I could help.

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

anyone who tries to answer you doesn't know what they're talking about. they've had their hands on the game for less than 6 hours at this point.

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

Of course it doesn't suck.
The only people saying that are capkucks. They literally can't list a legitimate problem that isn't superficial.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Worse, it's simply nothing special.

John Cruz
John Cruz

Who are the designated point character so far? I can't play till tomorrow

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

It's over user, we had a good run

William Brooks
William Brooks

Worse, it's simply nothing special
fuck this truly is the worst options

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

does it really suck?
Compared to fighters released in the past couple of years? No, it's god like.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Yeah, those people shitting on mvci were all arcsys and bamco shills, surely. Not like they pissed off half of their own fanbase before the game was even out.
Get a grip.

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

so, the game isn't shit and mvci fags are trying to falseflag to get us to not buy it? (lol

Angel Green
Angel Green

I honestly don't even know what to believe, can't play the beta
STOP FALSEFLAGGING

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

The thing is it’s so fucking shallow it’ll be fun for like two weeks. It is pretty though I’ll give you that

Robert Price
Robert Price

I am having fun with it. But I am not a huge Tekken or SF fan, and giant DBZ fan.

If you like DBZ you will like this game. If you like fighters and DBZ you will love this game. If you don't like DBZ but like fighters it is mediocre I assume.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Casuals and Dragonball fans play a fighting game for less than a day
You know they're casuals and die hard dragonball fans and not real players because they pre-ordered a video game
"It's shit, lol."
Well, I guess I should listen to these guys that played 10 matches in their entire fighting game career and think pre-ordering is ever a good idea.
If I ever get the chance to blow up this damn planet I'm taking it.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Why is he such a best?

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

It's better than Infinite at least.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Conflicting info

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

It’s so fucking shallow
Have you tried not button mashing?

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

Casuals will pick this up and super dash into each other like retards for a couple of days until they run into someone who can consistently up heavy them for damage and isn’t a retard. They’ll proceed to lose more often and abandon the game. The few top players remaining will discover all the best tech in a few days and use only the most viable overpowered teams because the balance is ass and certain characters are literally unplayable. Game won’t last more than a month before most of the scene moving on.
Screencap this

David Myers
David Myers

Possibly the biggest DBFZ shill admitted that even MvCI trumps the game in the actual gameplay department. It's that shit.

James Miller
James Miller

You can't have a game with this many threads before release and it not be mediocre

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

You like DBZ?
You like tag assists?
You don't mind simplified mechanics?

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

That definitely never happened.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

nappa is our best boi

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Be honest; did you even play Infinite?
I did and I really like it, the graphics are pretty mediocre/bad, but the gameplay is really fast and great. Now DBZF; it looks AMAZING, the graphics are to die for. But what
about
the
gameplay?

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

Is it really? I'm just havin' some breakfast then gonna download on PC later.

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

Think he's referring to Max who really loves Infinite despite being hired to shill DBF
Said it makes him feel special

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

max
a die hard capcom fan is the biggest dbfz shill
You're fucking retarded.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

max
capcoms poster child

nice try

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Download on PC later? How much later exactly, 2 weeks?

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

He has been shilling DBFZ like crazy in the past months. Get an update, faggots.

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

considering the SFV pros are all paid by capcom these days it's only normal for employees to defend their companies. Not sure how long Capcom's shareholders will tolerate the money sink, though.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Did you even played DBZF?

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

He's excited for the game?
What's really shilling is how he keep tyring to praise MvCi any chance he gets.
muh game makes me feel special
He's getting paid to say that shit or he's actually autistic, no memes.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

He shills fucking everything that's popular.
He said himself he doesn't know jack shit about dbz.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

If Team Four Star gives it a good review, I going to get it. It's no worse than listening to the retards on this board.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

there are people pathetic enough to believe this
You're probably just assblasted because you don't want your precious delusions to be shattered, but still.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

Got Frieza as an anchor. He's been my comeback king. Won a decent amount of 1v3 with nobody but Frieza.

I like Vegeta as a mid boy. He gets some shit done, but who should I point with? I got Goku up front for now, but I'm thinking about switching.

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

DBFZ fags fucked everything up.

They meme'd MvCI to death and made sure that game would never recover. Which would have been fine if DBFZ was a worthy replacement, problem is that it isn't; and the game is never going to have a proper Pro scene. So basically MvCI is dead and DBFZ will have 2 months before all the casual players drop the game.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

button mashers on xenoverse critiquing a fighting game

David Cruz
David Cruz

Love DBZ and love Guilty Gear, Blazblue, and P4A. I'm pretty sure I'll love this game

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

No way a guy who plays Capcom games exclusively shills a game he never played before, then doesn't like a new game after barely playing it.

Listen I wanted MVCI to be good I really did, but it isn't. DBFZ is not perfect nor is it the greatest but it is good and at least it plays better.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

So it's actually the other way around.
A huge Capcom fan saying that DBFZ is good?

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

No I have not. I don't have PS4 so I can't say that is it fun
that's why I am asking you; is it fun? Is it too simple? Does every character feel samey? I just want to believe

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

He genuinely likes the game. It's that simple.

Just look at Marvel. Does this look like a game that is backed up by a corporation willing to throw money around?

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

This. TFS played enough shit DBZ games to say which games are good and which games are bad.

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

is it fun? Is it too simple? Does every character feel samey?
Yes.
No.
No.

Henry Green
Henry Green

They'll be guaranteed to love it though

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

I'm okay with that. My biggest issue with fighting games is that I'm shit at them, but I'm actually pretty decent at this game, and it makes me happy!

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

DBZ fans who are bad at previous DBZ games can't properly tell fans which DBZ games are truly good.
They'll still say Budokai 3 is the best despite not knowing anything more than PPPPE.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

They keep saying it's the best DBZ game they've ever played everytime they bring it up anywhere so at this point I believe them.

True, but then again even Max says it's good, so I guess it really is.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

No,the characters doesnt feel the same. But the super attacks have basically the same inputs (even if they are not a hadouken they will be similar)Yes Its fun. About being simple. The beta is a piece of shit. you cant play local, you cant play with a friend and there is no practice mode. The auto combos are indeed for beginners to mash buttons and do fun stuff, How the combos of the game will actually work out im not sure, i learning by playing and that is slow. But im enjoying, you can definitely do funny stuff.

Christian Green
Christian Green

I still have no idea why people are excited for this game when it's a huge step back. Why are they going back to sidescrolling fighting when Dragon Ball games with 3D environments and free flying already released years ago on the Ps2?

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

You're delusional if you think it was dbzf fanboys who caused MvCI to be DOA.
Capcom pissed off their own fanbase well enough for that to happen.

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

All ten of those Arcsys fanboys really did a number in this beloved franchise.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

Max love games with on the fly freeform/creativity in them (in his own autistic terms "crazy horseshit) that's the reason why he loves MvCI so much. DBFZ's gameplay is pretty tame in comparison. Also the reason he can't stand SFV since there's no creative room in it. Lastly he doesn't give a shit about FGC/Esports he just play what he likes which is why he's still playing MvCI even though shilling it would be a complete waste of time at this point (even Fchamp stopped the shilling).

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

this entire thread
DBFZ isn't going to dethrone Street Fighter, so I have no idea why the capkiddies are in full force right now.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Uh try again, sweetie. They didn't even like Xenoverse tha much and flat out hated Xenoverse 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ1RPo8tbho

Yep. They've played every DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBS games ever made including the Jap arcade exclusive shit that few weebs on here even knows about. THey are the only youtubers on earth qualified t review DBFZ

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

because 2d fighting games are fun and have a competitive element that 3d arena fighters don't

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

Because those games were shallow shovelware shit haha

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

lol

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

If they shill it they'll get the bonus points from DB dudes who already hate them for copyright infridgment

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

sidescrolling fighting
Back 2 youtube

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

KID BUU IS SUCH A FUCKING GORILLA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

You’re decent because everyone playing is as bad as you. But this sounds like Sup Forums as a whole when it comes to video games

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Max
Biggest DBFZ shill
When he's said over and over that he likes Infinite better.

I'm pretty sure he got paid to make videos of the game but I'm not sure you know what shill actually means in this context (and why you'd think he is the biggest one among them).

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

So like I said, button mashers on Xenoverse. They aren't good at the game.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

I was right, Super Dash is the mechanic that's going to drive newcomers away from this game.

On the ground you can 2H but air to airing it is damn near impossible. Plus it's unpunishable and they can do an action after it.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

What do you expect from a game with Denuvo? It means it's so bad that they're afraid to let people try it.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Capcom fags memeing MVCi to death are the worst. The only thing it accomplished is that now we only have one vs game that isn't dead and it happens to be the one with no gameplay depth.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

superdash is unpunishable in the air
i don't believe you

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

just look at Marvel. Does this look like a game that is backed up by a corporation willing to throw money around?

lmao lets save as much production cost as possible, dumbass customer wont notice either way, it has marvel heroes and a little investment in marketing will hide the shit quality!

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

I'm pretty sure most of them are a case of "he does it for free". But I believe Max likes Infinite more than FighterZ since he opened up to more games ever since his channel took off (he even said on the last stream that he'd rather be playing Tekken 7 than SFV).

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

It's hard to compare previous dbz games like xenoverse, tenkaichi or really anything back to the gameboy with this. They were meant to be dbz simulators in one way or another. This is supposed to be a legit 3v3 fighter, something entirely different
I wouldn't look to someone only familiar with the former for their opinion on dbfz gameplay. Unless you're only in it for the fanservice, which is fine I guess.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

I love MvC and I've been shittalking MVCI since the beginning.

Capcom shouldn't be able to shit out a low-effort cashgrab then offer half of the game as dlc, even as a die-hard fan I can't imagine ever wanting that abortion of a base roster making the DLC pretty much mandatory, then they have the nerve to spend money and resources on the fucking story mode?

God what a fucking shameful game.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

That's weird because nothing in XV is better than XV2.

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

It's not punishable but it's also nowhere near as bad as blocking it on the ground because they start dropping. As far as I can tell they're still plus, but not much is going to threaten you.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Disney employee

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

They don't want Marvel dying off. SFV isn't going anywhere since it's doing well and AE is winning more people's attention.

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

then they have the nerve to spend money and resources on the fucking story mode?

You mean the thing everyone gave MvC3 shit for not having?

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Super Butoden and Super DBZ

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

dying? Its already dead. And I wouldn't expect Disney to greenlight another MvC ever.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

18/Gohan/Vegeta

Gohan/Goku/Buu

Frieza/Buu/Goku

Teams of the top 3 ranked players online currently.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

How to stop kid buu 2M pressure?

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

I enjoy DBFZ but this was the exact same shit DB fans were doing when MvC: I info was dropping. Reap what you sow.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

What about that one on the SNES
Super Butoden I think

I remember it being kinda legit.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

You mean the thing none of the FANS ever gave a shit about?

The thing that would only compliment an already COMPLETE NEW GAME?

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

If I pre-order on PS4 now do I get to play on the beta today?

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

The game killed itself off negative press. it didn't need slander to off itself. When the PR of your company does an incredibly shitty job then the game deserves every bit of failure it gets

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Be patient, hold block, and wait for the patch.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Forgot about those.
Still, hard to compare your experience with them and a modern arcsys fighter.

William Morales
William Morales

I also cancelled my preorder. I’m probably not going to be preordering much in the future

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

yes but you have to download the client from the dlc store page.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

Teen or Adult?

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

That's the floor kicks or the stretchy kick?

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

Adult.

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

MvCI is already dead after killing itself

I think Marvel deserved it desu
This seems more like bitter fans of marvel trying to get revenge rather than accurately protraying a game

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

pre-ordering anything in the first place
Stop giving your money for a product that's not yet release for fuck's sake.
It makes bad business practices all too easy.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

I was literally in your shoes, same exact game that I got hype for that stopped my hype. DBFZ is not a bad game; it's the best-looking fighting game since KOFXIII and has gameplay that is a more grounded anime fighter approach combined with UMvC3 minus all the 8-Way Airdashes and insane pressure.

I played and enjoyed the gameplay of Infinite but it just didn't grab me long-term. I liked 4 or 5 characters total and that's AFTER the 6 characters of DLC. As much as I enjoyed my Nemesis/Sigma (and dabbling with Jedah/Hawkeye/Venom) team the game just had some inherent flaws in its gameplay format in terms of the pressure you get for free among other things and is basically dead. There's also nothing to do other than Training and Local Vs basically because Online was/is rapidly dying and the Story is embarrassingly bad. Even as someone that loves Training Mode in a game with such a flexible system like Active Switch, I didn't find enough to interest me once I learned all the ins and outs of my team's hitconfirms. DBFZ legitimately is a more fun game and has more longevity in terms of gameplay, modes, and aesthetics. Even from a casual perspective you've got a Story worth a damn with added mechanics to keep it fresh and the 6-Player mode.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

muh arcshills
Nigga, 90% of the people buying the game proabaly wont even know who they are. They buying it because it's fucking Dragon Ball Z.

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

ITT pedros are mad they can't pirate the game day 1

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

So people who dislike the autocombos;
Is it because you don't want to hold block and it gets in the way of your play style?
Is it because you don't like the idea of players being able to do them for whatever reason?
Is it because you dislike certain unique specials and attacks being locked behind them?

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

DBFZ
Wahhh its too simple
Tekken 7
Wahhh its too complicated
SFV
Wahhh no casual playerbase
GG and Blazblue
Wahhh too anime
MvCi
Wahhh no X-Men
Dissidia
Wahhh clusterfuck
Injustice 2
Wahhh too clunky
Sm4sh
Wahhh Zero is a baby WAHHHH

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Been running Cell/Piccolo/Nappa and it's fun

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Floor kicks.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

he looks so boring
another stupid clone
i want caulifla
hurr durr no special attacks
stupid gimmick

ends up being the most fun character on the roster
CHADHAN WINS AGAIN

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

the third one

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

I wonder what kind of Wahhh Soul Calibur 6 will produce.

Luke James
Luke James

people expected DBZF to not be a simplistic game

Did you watch ANYTHING about the game? Maximillian did full videos explaining the game mechanics, it's always known it was going to be more the route of a simple game than something like guilty gear, why are people surprised? Ya'll are fucking retarded

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

Wahhh weapon combat is dumb

William Howard
William Howard

Is it because you dislike certain unique specials and attacks being locked behind them?
Wait, what? I didn't care much when I heard it was on by default, but this sounds fucked. Give me full control god damnit.

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

Well I would say just block low and mash DP assist.
Maybe jump backwards if you're not close to the corner so that way he can't ex grab you.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

CHADHAN
TOP TIER
ALL YEARS

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

See if they try it raw up close. You can stuff it

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

Expecting depth != expecting guilty gear level of depth. There's a middle ground you know.

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

Yes. Every character has a unique 5LL and I think 5LLL might be unique but I'm not sure.
Trunks for instance has this move(pic related) tied ONLY to his auto combo. Some auto combo strings has specific utility, like Beerus' that crosses up.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

waaah super meter

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

I see Marvel shills are working at full force since they can't find an online match

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Marvel is dead so now capcbros are trying their hardest to shot on DFZ

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Thanks doc

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

There is a group of people who are screaming otherwise ever since McRib said he was considering dropping the game from EVO (and Max+his fanbase are among them).

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

That's SCV.

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

This is so fucking dumb. Means there will never be a point I can forget auto-combo is even a thing since they have their own utility.

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

It's literal dash and mash nonsense, and advertised as such. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Parker Price
Parker Price

Look at how based Nappa and Raditz are. Vegeta should have died. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_StzfoCVwQY

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Hyped for DBFZ on PC
Denuvo
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONSOLE COPY

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

*2Hs ur dash n mash*

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

Nobody added after III will be in the game; just characters from Edge and I/II/III and maybe a couple brand new ones. That or people not liking the new mechanics.

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle's will be over RWBY character and all the insane 100% combos for simple execution due to insane mechanics.

Also SNK Heroines will get people whining over their favorite waifu not being in despite the game looking like a lot of fun. My SNK waifu almost certainly will get skipped over so I'm just hoping ones I find fun to play get in.

It's not even wildly simple. There's depth in finding team comp, as well as in your varied but limited movement/defensive options. There's also a lot of work put into the game having consistent returns to neutral as opposed to the constant pressure of Marvel 2 & 3. People are going to crack the game open once they get a training mode and the whole cast and it'll be just fine at a high level despite each character being easy to pick up (and why wouldn't they be with such a license?)

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

Implying the average DB fan even knows there is a Marvel fighting game.

At most I'll concede it was r/Kappa and Arcsys fanboys but as stats prove when comparing GG and SFV's numbers, they don't really matter. Marvel Infinite killed itself.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

mad the pc port is closed platform denuvo
buys the console closed platform port as a result

Where is the logic. Please don't tell me you think denuvo affects performance, as if you'd have trouble reaching 60 in either case.

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

I know this wasn't supposed to be as deep of a combat system compared to regular arcsys.
But I was really hoping for there to be enough to explore in training mode. Stuff like this has me doubting though.
Why not just provide the option between stylish/tactical like in GG?
Guess i'll have to wait and see.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

all these DB fanboy turds being in denial about the game being shit

this is just sad to watch

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

164 posts
67 posters
So the same 3 capcbros talking shit ?

John Hall
John Hall

IT'S OVER, DOODS. MAX LIKES THAT MARVEL INFINITY SHIT MORE.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

Here's a new poster who's playing the beta right now: I dislike the game. There you go.

But I do hope it fits your tastes and you have fun with it, nonetheless.

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

soyboy
Back to /pol/

David Richardson
David Richardson

this is nothing new. Said the same shit last beta.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

No. I just don't support games with Denuvo since I don't believe in the bait and switch industry. Simple as that. Same reason I'll be not playing Metal Gear Survive.

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

You'll be safer on PS4 especially if your friends are playing there. I'll be going with PC still because everyone I know has a PC too. Fuck Denuvo.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

it's a 20 frames of delay match against someone that just mashes superdash

You can tell that their connection is shit 100% of the time because they will never ever be punished for it

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

have over a 1000 shill threads on Sup Forums since the announcement of FighterZ
it turned out to be a steaming pile of dogshit

Arcsys/DB fanboys can't handle it and are lashing out at anyone who criticizes the game as a "Capcom shill"

This is beyond hilarious

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

the us people are sleeping you cuck LOL just wait till most of them come online

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

REMINDER that all those people who are saying that the game is shit right now have already bought the game, otherwise, they never played it and are just shitposting.

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

Are you genuinely this retarded or is this simply an act?

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

marvelfags trying THIS hard
I'm so sorry our game is 100x better than your current one and more balanced than all your previous ones.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

criticism
is just "its shit lmao" or "casual xD"
kys marvelcuck

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

It's a fact my little captard.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Isn't it pathetic? Camcom shills are the cuckolds of gaming.,

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Today is the Pre-Order only Beta Day. The Open part of the beta starts tomorrow.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

I don't know what people were expecting from a game as simple as this.

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

legitimately caring about what game other people enjoy and not just being happy for more people to be into fighting games

One day you kids will grow up.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

It's an open beta you fucking idiot op and whatever internet personalities you're talking about got to finally try the game. Just because they both have the same opinion doesn't mean he's an e-celeb cuck. How do you even know what opinions they have about them game btw?

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Not participating in glorious tribalism. The day people kill each other over video games will be a glorious day. Blood for the Blood God

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

The game is pretty simple but is not a boring fest like SFV, playing anyone who knows more than smash LP to do combos is fun as shit.
I though the characters were going to be very similar, but they are pretty unique.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

mvci gameplay good

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

i played Blazblu a couple of years ago on PS3.
and except for the lack of Inputs that arent just quarter circles, its kinda the same.
i guess the timing also isnt as strict, but it kinda feels like i am playing 3v3 simpler blazblue

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

Gameplay for the Gameplay God
Vidya for the vidya throne

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

Current known existing ranks:
Saibamen
Earthling
Namekian
Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Android

I assume we'll get:
Super Saiyan 2
Majin
Super Saiyan 3
Fusion
Super Saiyan God
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
Destroyer

And maybe there's some special unlock for SS4.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

People kept thinking that the Magic Series and most motions being Quarter Circles made the game samey when ArcSys is damn good at designing unique characters, even if there's multiples of the same character.

People thinking Goku/Vegeta Blue would be clones are people who don't know about shit like Order Sol and Robo Ky.

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

You just have made one mistake, you should have waited for the open beta tomorrow before starting your shitstorm, but we understand that it's difficult for you since you are retarded.

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

MvC players shit on MvCI more then anyone else, you're fucking delusional. "Function" this and "Where's the X-Men" that.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Sup Forums really is dead. No one can have their own opinion about anything without it boiling down to "stop liking what I don't like", "e-celeb cuck" etc etc

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

After Saiyan you get "Frieza Clan"

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

You ever considered that the people enjoying the game aren't here to defend it because they're having fun playing it right now? That makes all this negativity an echo chamber of bullshit.
You can spout as much bullshit as you'd like, it's not reaching the ears of those who matter most: the fans.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

I'm posting while waiting for matches, it's alright

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

anime discussion threads 24/7
no gameplay discussion
demo
still no gameplay discussion and all the anime posters are doing Gohan Blanco memes instead of playing

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

*Freeza

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

How about using your own brain to decide for yourself? Crazy idea I know.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

You're the first "person" to mention Gohan Blanco, faggot. Poor South Amerifat detected.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Waaah no one is playing it

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

either my games take months for me to be able to pull off a 5 hit combo or I ain't playing it at all
there's this thing called the world. did you know that it didn't revolve around you?

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Capcbros defend MvCi even though it had braindead inputs such as down down for DP and auto combos
Capcbros bash FighterZ for having braindead inputs and auto combos
Explain this

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

WHEN BROLY!!!!!

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

The whole "Function" meme came from Redditorz who don't even play fighting games.

Owen Price
Owen Price

In 3 days, retard.

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

DB Fans are the chads of every board.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Game is great.

Get good, faggot.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

You're the first metion of Gohan Blanco I've seen in a thread yet, kill yourself

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Capshills last stand.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

Oh. Thanks.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

It's actually spelled with an I* for the English version at least.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

https://twitter.com/keeponrockin_db/status/952193875849850880
Wow

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

ctrl + f3 "gohan blanco
you're the first instance

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

UMvC3 minus all the 8-Way Airdashes and insane pressure.
So the only good things about Marvel?

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

HE HASN'T EVEN SEEN THE FUCKING ANIME

Jace Long
Jace Long

loses every match
THIS GAME SUCKS I'M NEVER PLAYING IT AGAIN YOU SHOULD ALL CANCEL YOUR PRE-ORDERS! WAAAAAAAA!

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

Only people who have bought the game can play today's beta, retard.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

look at all these hot takes looking for (You)'s

fitan games a shit

John Diaz
John Diaz

I have to wait for tomorrow. What opinion do you have of the various characters, for now?

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

e-sports faggots hate it
stream faggots hate it
FGC niggers hate it
e-celebs hate it

game is fun

sounds about right

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

getting excited for anything
It's what you deserve. Didn't preorder so I'm waiting to play it, but I expected persona 4 arena levels of depth from the inputs, a bit of marvel 3, and maybe a dash of arcana heart. I don't know entirely how the aura dashing mechanic works because I didn't keep up with everything about the game, so that's my best frame of reference. For people that played it, how far off the mark would that be? And what should I be expecting instead?

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Still wrong.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

Dragon Ball games don't need to be good, low IQ people will pick them up no matter what.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

My favorite part about these games is the Team Composition and the Chain/Juggle-based combos. 8-Ways have really fluid, pretty movement, but it lead to just stupid setups. Same with incoming mixups and things of the like. DBFZ is built around constantly giving people the opportunity to revert to neutral if they know what they're doing, and a couple free times of it when they lose a character. I love Marvel 3 but DBFZ seems superior in all ways but roster size.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying Nappa. His 214S is excellent for catching scrubs who mash autocombo off guard.

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

aircombo
autocombo!
aircombo
autocombo!
aircombo
autocombo!
aircombo
autocombo!
aircombo
autocombo!
autocombo!
siiiiiiick!

Levi King
Levi King

crushing animu lovers with Goku/Cell/Freiza
2Hing the ever loving fuck out of command dash spammers
sitting with level 3 waiting for the enemy to flinch so I get a cinematic finish
This game is fucking great

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

You're right in that it's kinda like P4A/P4U/Xrd with Marvel 3 mechanics (with tweaks to make pressure less braindead) and Super Dash which feels like Arcana Heart but is mostly for combo extension or getting through weak projectiles since it's very punishable. There's also a Universal Overhead.

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

lol?

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

A guy who was ACTUALLY PAYED TO SHILL KILLER INSTINCT is somehow a Capcbro because he enjoys MvCi more than DBFZ
I hope you guys aren't this stupid.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Faggots who think more inputs = complex game doesn't know shit.

Inputs don't make the game compelling and complex, it's what you do with the inputs and how you play with them.

16 is a fucking grappler, if you can't play grappler then good luck using all of his tools.

Its just Sup Forums not knowing shit about ArcSys games or fighters in general and get their opinions from people who only play ONE game

They might as well stick to Smash since its all they know (and sucks harder at it as well)

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

First person to bring up console wars in a DBZ thread. The only people shitting on the game are Capcbros with double standards. Also, they would have to buy the game in order to shitpost about it, so they truly are cuckolds.

These people play SFV for a living. They wouldn't know fun if it bit them in the ass.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

How the fuck do you anticipate a game with plenty of gameplay videos and other chances at betas existing for so long, then coincidentally, spread distaste for the game
Becaue I didn't get in any of closed betas before and it's my first time actually playing the game by myself and figuring it's actually more braindead and limited than DeviantartOCverse?

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

Capcbros are the ones with double standards
THE IRONY

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

guy can only get in with command dash
start just super jumping and spamming Frieza's ball after getting tired of 2H
he just runs into the ball over and over and over and over
he finally waits half a second before mashing out the command dash so he goes over the ball
level 3 super him into dust

John Gray
John Gray

I'm a pretty Krullin fag, is a decent character? I love to destroy the Saiyans with the man.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

it's actually more braindead and limited than DeviantartOCverse
Worst bait of the thread?

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

fuck this truly is the worst options
And the problem is - it's the only honest answer ITT.
Game is just... normal.
You play it for a week (or even less) and just forget it.
It's even worse than total failures like MvC:I, because at least they leave something (and try to improve game afterwards, because of how problematic image damage is).

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

There's already enough to complain about in BBCTB since LITTERLY HALF OF THE ROSTER WILL BE DLC! 20/40 characters will be sold sperated from the actual game.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

I absolutely cannot wait to start destroying xenofags when the open beta comes out

it's gonna be a great couple of days for scrub quotes

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

I knew it was gonna be shit fucking months and months ago. It's yet another garbage anime fighter with no depth and it looks hideous. Matches are too long and way too boring as well so that doesn't help any

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

His limited reach fucks me up sometimes but he's so nimble that he's a great character for moving around and outskilling your opponent. The team I'm running is Krillin/Nappa/Freeza and it's been great.

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

Pre-order now and crush scrubs today!

Seriously, casual and ranked are both filled with people who have clearly never played a fighting game in their lives and yet refuse to rely on autocombos

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

No Champa

I already knew this game wasn't worth buying.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

So is it good? Should I buy?

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

I haven't played 2D in forever but last one I did enjoy was GG. This game is just mediocre in every sense. It would have worked better as a fleshed out beat em up game. Not a fighter.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Hold. Try it first. Games like these are regret machines.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

It's day 0, so it's most people's first time playing the game. Everyone's trying to figure things out, so of course it'll seem braindead when you're playing at the lowest level. That's like judging SFV on a couple of matches in the rookie ranks, or judging Tekken 7 off of a couple of matches on the silver ranks.

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

can't preorder for beta because I'm a PC fag, so I'm going to have play the Open Beta on xbone

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

He's a keepaway character with his angled ki blast and delayable Kamehameha (which you can jump during the delay). Also Kienzan/Destructo Disc has insane chip damage and you can burn 5 bars on throwing 5 in a row.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Sounds like DBFZ gameplay.

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

game releases
sales numbers are absolute dogshit
all the retards in here defending this will be suspiciously nowhere to be seen

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

do you have an Xbox or PS4? Because there's an open beta going on right now bro.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

dlc for future content, be satisfied to have the skinny brother, for now.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

kek sure

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

C-Capcom bought the normies, it must be! ;_;

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Most characters in the game have literally 2 special moves and half the roster nearly identical movesets, aside from said special moves and supers.
This game is beautiful and kinda fun, but very limited all around.
Not worth 60$ for something I'll stop playing in a week.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

not even e-celebs, but genuinely capcbros that never got past 3rd round in any tourney

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

this is why I thought an open beta is a bad idea, you're not gonna be able to secure the purchase of dragon ball fags when they spend 2 days getting absolutely destroyed by people who actually know how to play fighting games. it's very discouraging

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

HE HASN'T EVEN SEEN THE FUCKING ANIME
This just reminds me of the horrific Gundam Versus stream where he knew literally nothing other than what G Gundam was and couldn't be assed to listen to the few people in chat listing basic controls and techniques required for normal play

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

for the scrubs having problems against dragon rush.... You can punish with down heavy. Also dragon rush is negative on block, so stop crying.

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Dissidia is shit, gundam versus was mediocre, this is mediocre, SFV was shit. GG is good but dead, only tekken 7 remains to be good and alive, hopefully SC will be good.
What happened bros?

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

Do they poop in that tube or just fart?

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Budokai Tenkaichi 4 when?

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

When was the last good DBZ game? Boudokai 2? Didn't that come out in like 2006?

It's been over 10 years of shit DBZ games. Give it up man.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

sales numbers for anything with "Dragon Ball" on the box being bad

These are the people who have bought Tenkaichi and its clone shovelware for a decade.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

DBFZ Autocombos are not as strong as Infinite's, and I say that having played Infinite for a couple months. Infinite's can do up to 40% if you Active Switch from one to another, and that's of a character in a 2v2. DBFZ autocombos do 25% of a character in a 3v3 game at best and are honestly better suited for blockstrings than combos (since ones like Trunks and Beerus give you a side switch on block).

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Good for him, Super is complete trash.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

They aren't there for fun. They are there for money.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Burst Limit was the best DBZ fighting game. Second best was budokai 3.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Nah, son. They are pros because they turned something they do for fun into their career. Sadly, they deem this casual button masher below their standards, sorry.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

I ruva QTE zoo match

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

PS4 but the open beta is tomorrow

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

I dunno, it's okay, I guess. I have both this pre-ordered and MvC: I and I feel like MVC really does have more depth to it despite the flaws. Not that FighterZ is offensively bad, it's just really simple and I'm sure people will go back to Infinite once the hype for this game runs dry.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Do you actually think you know what you're talking about?

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

game has autocombos and magic series for shitters
shitters assume that's all there is and cry despite not being good enough to figure out or execute more optimal stuff
it doesn't matter because lol dragonball
This game is on the fast track to being the biggest fighter around.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

You act as though fags who can't play fighterz were buying it for something other than the story mode

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Sadly, never.
Company that made Tenkaichi/RB doesn't have license anymore and Bandai said that they don't want to make those types of DB games anymore.
We are destined to bad DB games forever.

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

day -13
game is simple duuuhhh
nigga i bet you aint even reflectin'

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

all those gohans and vegetas

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

user, no one was playing infinite to begin with. No one is going back. Pros will just play SFV for the money despite hating the game, like they have been.

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

those same pros think SFV is casual trash, so what's your point dawg? Oh right, you got none.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

fighting game demo
no local multiplayer
fucking dropped

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

it came from combofiends PR statement

Owen White
Owen White

Piccolo and Cell being viable

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

it's just really simple
fair enough
I'm sure people will go back to Infinite
HAHAHAHAHA

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Not even SFV has one-button autocombos, but nice try, nigger.

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

i get Vegeta, he is simple and good.
i dont get Gohan.
his air Game seems to suck ass and you need to use EX airkicks in order to continue your combo.
i guess his powering up could be stronger than i think it is.

Jacob James
Jacob James

Purchase SFVAE before you get memed on a autodashhoming, autocombo kusoge

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

Goku is Mid tier?

James Miller
James Miller

its a beta to test netplay servers

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

implying I don't have a copy and a smurf account ready to go
January 16th can't come soon enough.

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

Crush Counter/Throw Fighter V: Jump Dash Edition
no thanks lol

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Max I'll give you, but do NOT let tfs influence your opinion on vidya, especially fightan.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Instead they just mash their CC and do an easy bnb anyone could do.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

any of this
a problem
git gud

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

you need to use EX airkicks in order to continue your combo.
Nakkiel's bnb ender was: j2H > fast fall > unlock > mix up/meaty.

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

Adult Gohan in the entire Top 5
Expected. His tools are too strong. Nakkiel #1 is also expected. Neat to see Piccolo and Nappa in that Top 10, including Tatsunical's team. Excited to see footage.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

purchase this upgrade for a game that burned you the first time around
after they promised not to release upgrades anymore in the first place
No thanks.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

any of this
a problem
the game isn't fun so yeah it's a problem

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

With all that in mind, I can see a lot of funny bullshit interactions coming from this game, but nothing groundbreaking. The second I saw those back to back Sup Forums threads, I saw this shit coming.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Hyped for DB FighterZ for so long
It's a fighting game
Several fans realize that they don't like fighting games

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

That's because SF barely has any combos, most of them 4-6 hits max.

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

Reverse Beat and the additional mixup options being available from early levels makes him really damn good.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

How do you "mash" a CC, you bumbling idiot? A CC only occurs when you were pressing a button in the first place.

WAAAAAAAHHH IM PRESSIN BU'ONS
Faggot.

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

Do you parrots even know what you're saying anymore?

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Go watch people playing FighterZ and say that isn't accurate

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

throw loops are gone and crushcounter dashes like balrog and urien don't work anymore

Gavin King
Gavin King

/v/ realizes they prefer xenoverse
Anybody could see this coming. This place hates fighting games.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Alot of people are realizing that even their favorite series can't make a fighting game fun.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

its a beeetttaaa
yeah, naw
not working this time

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

And yet they require 200x the buttons and execution a DBFZ combo needs. Should give you some food for thought.

If SFV is casualized baby shit, DBFZ is so much wores.

Mason James
Mason James

This is the same legion of braindead retards that tries to shittalk every video game, ever, as the worst thing to ever happen

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Bamco would have been better releasing an actual party game like the Tenkaichi ones.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

Decent all-rounder, great assist.

Mason Green
Mason Green

crushcounter dashes like balrog and urien don't work anymore
how not? what did they change?

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

This has been the state of Dragon Ball games for over 10 years now.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

All you do in neutral is fish for CC because they're too safe.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Aris said he doesn't give a flying fuck about DBFZ, but he'll try it if everyone else plays it
Hype levels OFF THE RAILZ!!!

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

failed to initialize network

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

It isn't accurate. I've been watching streams and they're doing manual combos.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Quiet down, stoner.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Are you 70 years old? Because CC moves are among the slowest in the game and easily punishable. Long startup, too.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

The game is not bad, it's just .... there
Like, it's ot bad but it's not absolutely amazing either.
People will probably play it 2 weeks enjoy it a lot and then move forward to something else.

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Short combos are better. No one likes getting touched and then swept up into a 25h+ flowchart combo that lasts half a minute. It's boring and stupid, just go with concise combos that do hard damage as punishment and call it a day. If that doesn't satiate you, you can always v-trig cancel and get up to 15 or so hits but have fun with scaling

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

my only problem at the moment is that all my opponents are all people who have never touched a fighting game in their lives. The gameplay is great but when people can't even block a low attack then its not that fun

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

3D Fighter fan isn't into Marvel-style anime fighter but will play it if it has a large community
I'm shocked

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

No one likes getting touched and then swept up into a 25h+ flowchart combo that lasts half a minute.
Speak for youself, I can respect the execution behind a long ass combo

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

It's about the risk vs. reward. You get way too much off a random lucky crush counter and they're safe.

David Cooper
David Cooper

So do you people saying the game is bad have any gameplay you'd like to share? Preferably of you, a marvel god, playing this game?
Seems like you guys call it shit and no depth but I don't know if you guys already learned the Zero May Cry of the beta or are playing like Maxishillian and are just plain bad.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

Short combos are boring, especially when it's 200+ buttons for 3 generic kicks and punches
Fixed, filthy competitivefag.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

maybe the crushcounter state is less frames

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

Stop mashing like a demented monkey then.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

There is no execution in these Marvel clone games. I played MvC, I know how that shit goes, it's 1-2-3-launch 1-2-3-special reset/assist 1-2-3-1 bar super on every character. That's not impressive.

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

This guy gets it.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

Dude, just play the beta for yourself tommorow, and you'll see for yourself and we can talk about it. Again i'm not saying the game is bad, because it's not, i'm just saying it's not anything exceptionnal, it's just ..... there

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

barely more views than Escape for Tarkov
Damn, this game died fast.

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

Yeah I don't need MvC touch of death but it would be nice if there were some high execution long combos that even pros struggle to pull off in a match. Or just difficult execution in general. They lowered the execution barrier in V to push esports so everyone could feel like a pro but it just made pro matches boring as fuck. Only guy I still enjoy watching is Snake eyes

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

twitch

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Aww POOOOR ARCSYS, constantly getting shit on by those meanie professional fighting game players!

Honestly if some guy can play SFV for two years straight says that another game is shit, I'm inclined to believe them, because if they can handle that shit then they can handle any pos fighting game

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Help I don't wanna pre order just yet

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

Then don't, wait 15 more hours for the open beta.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Obviously not a lot of people can. Look at the main complaints scrubs have; being caught with their pants down for 10-20 seconds because they were being dumb.

Aaron James
Aaron James

Honestly think way too many people went into this expecting it to be 2D Xenoverse 3 or some shit. It's a 2D fighter with a respectable roster and quite frankly some beautiful animations and some of the stage tracks sound amazing.

I'm not getting it because I prefer the 3D of XV and the CAC angle but I still don't get the hate that DBFZ is getting.

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

has been boasting about Twitch views every other thread
stops once they're not convenient anymore

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

in this game you can combo low into overhead with every character and since most people don't understand the difference between a low hit and an overhead you can open them up every time doing the same shit again and again. lol

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

try to play local
can't
download the game on my xbox
join same lobby as roommate
can't even challenge him to a fight
Yeah this game is trash

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

no i haven't

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

What kind of ass-backwards reasoning is that? That just means the guy has shit taste

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Suuuure.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

people caring about auto-combos when doing literally any other ever will result in more damage or better setups
And that's how you spot a retard

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

If you have a jp PSN, you don't need to preorder it to play it.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

the game
the beta, retard.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

It means he can recognize a shit game because he's been exposed to one.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

The game doesn't have enough depth for people who know about fighting games past mashing against the CPU or your friends but isn't casual enough for people who buy fighting games for the story

It's in a weird middle ground where it doesn't satisfy either group

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

It's a game or its not you idiot.

This one happens to be trash

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

What does the tutorial entail? Is it controls/terminology or a trial type "do this combo".

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

preordered at fucking gamestop

dammit

Isaac James
Isaac James

That's exactly it

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

How about those Bandai fucks finally stop their shitty experiments and finally give us RB3/Tenkaichi4 that most of DBZ fans want and ask for for a numerous years already?
This will guarantee them good sales and will satisfy shitton of people.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

He clearly can't recognise a shit game because he's been playing one for so long.

Normal people STOP playing something if it's shit you nigger.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

When will I receive my Ultimate Edition incentive items?

Everyone at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. would like to thank our fans for their unprecedented excitement and support for DRAGON BALL FighterZ. Teams throughout BANDAI NAMCO are focused on making sure DRAGON BALL FighterZ launches globally as scheduled on January 26, 2018. With that said, we would like to share an update about the timing of availability for some of the contents included in the DRAGON BALL FighterZ Ultimate Edition Pack; they are as follows:

The Anime Music Pack will be available March 1, 2018
The Commentator Voice Pack will be available April 15, 2018

We want to thank our fans once again for their patience as we use the remaining weeks before the launch of DRAGON BALL FighterZ to make sure the game is developed to the highest levels of quality and fun. As a token of our appreciation, we will be including four additional stamps and one additional Lobby Avatar within the DRAGON BALL FighterZ Ultimate Edition Pack. For updates about the Ultimate Edition, please continue to check here for the latest information.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Why'd you answer your own question? What?

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Congratulation, you are a retard yourself

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

Hmmmm... The language and trends in this thread are pretty fucking suspicious.

Either way, why should I listen to you fags on anything?

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

give us RB3/Tenkaichi4 that most of DBZ fans want
most DBZ fans want shovelware garbage

The problem with DBZ games in general.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

t's in a weird middle ground where it doesn't satisfy either group
This.
It's not bad, but not good either.

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

As someone who has been hyped since the announcement of this game, this game is horrible. It's going to crash and burn and nobody is going to care about it in 3 months. Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite is looking like a good buy right now desu

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

This, so much fucking this, it's like they didn't know where to aim and tried to satisfy everyone at the same time, which is completely impossible

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

The game doesn't have enough depth for people who know about fighting games
A world of good that did for MVC:I.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

Give it a couple days

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

The xenoverse people hate fighting games.
The dumb fighting game players expected this crazy revolutionary shit when it's just a pretty ass marvel.
DBZ just turns people into retards.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

The game is fun. After a while you get used to the Dragon Rush spammers. When you see it coming just do a launcher, or, after you block try a Medium punch. Most of the times you get the hit. I feel that the game has potential for competitive play despite the simplified inputs.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

SFV fan here, at least I've played it so my opinion means something. Yours doesn't, you parrot fag, and it won't unless you post your CFN.

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

finally give us RB3/Tenkaichi4 that most of DBZ fans want and ask for
Reminder that these are the same people claiming this game is bad.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

Why are you retarded?

John Cooper
John Cooper

he doesn’t have Amazon Prime
Preorders on amazon don’t charge until it ships, and you can cancel anytime

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

SFV fan here

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

How do you stop if you're making a living out of it, you daft cunt? Besides, SFV being bad is just a meme anyway, so thanks for outing yourself as a redditor.

I trust a professional who played several games under his belt more than some random retard on a Vietnamese basked weaving board.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

That's what I thought. Nothing but greentext and memes, you just call a game shit because you were told to call it shit. You don't really know why.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

Explain why it's horrible. It seemed pretty fun to me. The Dragon Rush is the only mechanic that needs some polish.

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

Plus, Xenoverse shits on RB, BT, and even Budokai in sales. What incentive do they have to make sequels to those games?

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

The game doesn't have enough depth
talking about depth when the training is not even available
Go back to MvC:I

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

MvCI was just shit because it was a lazy release with lazy advertising on top of that. You would think a Capcom game with characters that normal fags eat up and know would be hyped to hell and back but almost no one I knew IRL knew about it.

William Martinez
William Martinez

1. Super isn't trash
2. ANY of the anime dumbass, including DB and DBZ

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Street Fighter shills are fucking scary, man. This can't be healthy for them.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

I thought ArcJew was going to kill Capcom right Sup Forums?

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

No shit user, the best Dragonball game is a half-life one mod that died a long time ago

I was hoping this one wasn't total dogshit either,

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

He thinks I'm going to share my personal info on fucking Sup Forums
Fat fucking chance. Kill yourself, shill. Maybe post your own profile if you're such an internet tough guy.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Complain all you want, me n my bros will be playing this and it's revisions for years to come

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

MvC didn’t deserve it but Capcom sure as hell did. I’m tired of them using big pots and esports to Stockholm their fans.

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

No, those are capcbros.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

The problem with DBZ games in general.
Reminder that these are the same people claiming this game is bad.
Those games were fun and pure fanservise.
Exactly what people actually want from DBZ games.

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

Fine, don't listen to us, waste sixty dollars on a shitty game (or maybe even 90)

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

I played only SF4 so I'm not an expert but what do you mean by depth? Arc system are the ones of Blazblue and Guilty Gear, which I have often read as being considered pretty good fighting games.

I mean, what kind of gameplay is depth? No malice here, i'm no expert.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

basic magic series combos are unimpressive
They're also unoptimal, scrub

Even super simple goku is better off doing l 2l 2m m 214m extension than lmh

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

CFN is personal info now
You're not sharing it because you don't have one. CFNs don't even show the Steam/PSN account they're tied to lol, you haven't played the game so your opinion is shit

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

They had less sales due to vidya being less popular in general at time those games were released.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

It's okay, user. Months of "hype" threads and DBFZ turns out to be nothing more than a lukewarm stream of piss down your leg. I would be in full damage control mode as well if I had that much dedication and a severe case of head trauma.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

With that said, this is a completely new fighting game with its own rules amd mechanics. Did the people playing Super Turbo back in when it first released in arcades know the game's meta a week into its release? Let the DBFZ release with a proper practice mode available and let people figure shit out before we come to any conclusions about how shallow or deep the gameplay is.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

these games were fun

The Tenkaichi shovelware series and its clones are only fun for as long as you can see every character's Ultimates and then once you have no novelty left but the "gameplay" there is nothing left to enjoy in the game.

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

Repeatedly telling him to post his to prove he has a valid opinion
Won't post your own

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

ESF better than BfP
Kys yourself

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Arcsys is in the business of making lazy team fighters now that blazblue is dead and all that they have is Guilty Gear.

They're making a Blazblue x RWBY crossover game that looks like absolute shit

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Depth generally refers to mechanics that add layers of complexity to the game, meaning that you have to work with all these said mechanics in mind to try to find the best approach in every possible situation. It creates varioety in the different outcomes of every siituation and make the games more interesting to play and watch.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

The gameplay in Tenkaichi is still more fun than Budokai and Xenoverse.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

If you hate the game why are you here? This isn't the first beta and not the first time people have had hands-on experience with the game. It's just the first time e-celebs with a vested interest in keeping it from bumping their moneymakers down in the FGC have tried spreading negative buzz about it. The actions of shills on Sup Forums are always transparent because they have no clue how to interact here without coming off as a turbo autist.

If the game is so shit then tell us why, and what you did in the beta that led you to think that.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

supprised at how well the online plays, 4-5 bars feels like offline

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

I'll stream a SFV lobby if you fags wanna FT5 to settle this beef

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

So do the all the buttons have an autocombo tied to them? Can you actually do custom combos or is all auto?

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

DBFan bois spend months claiming this game is gonna ruin capcom and rule the fighting world
biggest supporters confirm its okay at best
Arcsys announces 20 DAY-ONE DLC CHARACTERS for BlazBlu CTB the same morning

http://www.4gamer.net/games/384/G038454/20180112123/

wow, it really looks like capcom is in trouble now

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Cybrisk. You'll go look it up on Capcom DB and call me a scrub for my rank but I've still played the game and you have not.

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Most people don't care about "deep, competitive gameplay".
Those games had shitton of content, characters, quality fanservise and that's more than enough to be fun to play for much longer than you describe.

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

The new ESF is much better than BFP. It's also still not released though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBKFKTeGFp0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQGpzV2YQg

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

I'm sure if you are a braindead baby who likes mashing a single button and then maybe hitting one different button to have a different mash finish it is user.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

tag fighters

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

20 DLC CHARACTERS CONFIRMED BEFORE RELEASE

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

The Tenkaichi shovelware series and its clones are only fun for as long as you can see every character's Ultimates and then once you have no novelty left but the "gameplay" there is nothing left to enjoy in the game.
You can say this for every home console DB game that isn't Xenoverse. Xenoverse edging out because you can play dress up and shitty rpg mechanics.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

CAPCOM
ALWAYS
WINS

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

But is it possible to understand these things on the first day without a training? I played Sf4 for years, but if I did not have the training and forums help me to learn me I would never have even learned the most basic way to stop a move with the dash and then connect with an ultra.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

Can you actually do custom combos or is all auto?
Really?

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

Wow, that looks so fun. I really want to play it because it looks so fun.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Autocombos are meta
Square does the basic combo and triangle spam finishes with a 1 bar super
There are no other buttons that do much else aside from the special button

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

I haven't played the beta yet...

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

mashing a single button and then maybe hitting one different button to have a different mash
So Budokai, Tenkaichi, and Xenoverse?

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

You're a few months too late for that, retard.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

how receptive is arcsys to feedback? Do you think they are gonna fix stuff like removing special attacks attacked to autocombos if people complain enough? Don't they usually release revisions of their games?

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

Nigger, fuck off. There are several posts in this thread pointing out exactly what the problem is with DBFZ. You seem to have made up your mind, anyway, so why bother?

One thing I noticed though is that everyone hyping DBFZ gets super pissy about anyone not sharing their excitement, so I want to know: Do you have legitimate autism? Because no mentally healthy individual would get triggered by others not enjoying something they do.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Arcsys is in the business of making lazy team fighters now that blazblue is dead and all that they have is Guilty Gear.
the only of their games that required effort in making and were less milkable in DLC are BB and GG
BB is half-dead and won't get new game for at least two years now
GG is confirmed in one of interviews to get it's next update much later than it previously was
now all we're left with are
MUGEN 3 button masher resource recycle with 20 DLC characters
8 DLC character "we swear its not totally casual with movesets of size lesser than Calamity Trigger" DBZF
We're doomed.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Capcom hasn't won in almost a decade

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

mashing a single button and then maybe hitting one different button to have a different mash finish
Literally every DBZ game unless you learn to play it at high level.

Jackson King
Jackson King

They'll take the pro feedback, but they'll only really fix actual things in their rehash of the game. Same as other fighting games really.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

it's just a dumb party game with no depth but only a huge amount of fanservice and button mashing
Exactly what I want from a DB game. Next Tenkaichi when?

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

Most people play games to just have fun and see flashy cool things happening.
Especially anime-based games.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

removing special attacks from autocombos
a fix
You are one of those people who think autocombos in general are a problem?

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

Explains why Budokai was the best selling DB title for more than a decade until Xenoverse and why Raging Blast struggled to get to a million sales worldwide despite games being more popular. Despite being released years later and on two consoles, Budokai 1 sold almost twice as much as BT 2 or 3.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Do you have legitimate autism? Because no mentally healthy individual would get triggered by others not enjoying something they do.
That's real ironic coming from someone going into threads about games they don't like, shitposting, and then wondering why their opinion is not welcomed.

David Wilson
David Wilson

comfy computer game

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

you lied

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Buy DBFighterZ Ultimate™ 2019 edition

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

I really hope this is bait.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

I played the beta and didn't like it. If your frail ego can't take that, maybe go to reddit where your kind is more welcome. Sup Forums is not your hugbox, faggot.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

There's like one autocombo and it's trash for damage. You need to manually execute any good combos.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

I'm not even in this but I'm willing to get my ass kicked. I need an excuse to play 5 again before AE.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

game is announced
hype it and get excited
game is leaked or out
game is shit now
repeat

At least some of you never change

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

There are several posts in this thread pointing out exactly what the problem is with DBFZ
Anything besides vague buzzwords like "shallow"?

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

Autocombos are meta
How to spot a xenoverse scrub
Autocombos in fighterz are trash to the point that autocombo users rely on shenron

Retard tier: spamming command dash
Scrub tier: mashing autocombo
Meh tier: LMH autocombos
Real Human Bean tier: real combos

If you're using autocombos or magic series you're not good enough to judge the game's depth

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Budokai 1 sold almost twice as much as BT 2 or 3.
No. Budokai 1 sold the most, but BT3 sold the second most. Budokai 3 sold less than Budokai 2.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

This really eases my heart. Thank you. So it's similar to persona arena with the autos.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Silverfag 16ers are the only ones defending their first fighting game
the theory is proven correct once more

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

Generally no but it depends, if the mechanics are simple enough to grasp, like "just defend" mechanic for example, then you shouldn't have that much issue, but generally what happens is that there's a lot of shit that will need way more labbing, calculations and such before we have a complete explanation for the most complex ones. So yeah community effort and work is a really helpful tool, for beginners and more advanced players.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

i don't know why the FCG is so happy to see a game, that could have exposed their niche scene to a bigger audience and increased the popularity of the genre, fail. Enjoy your mvci and your <1000 players i guess

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

I guess it's fun but it's made for pros. Very high skill ceiling.

John Gray
John Gray

Autocombos in fighterz are trash
No, some moves like Beerus crossups are locked behind auto combos.

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

It was, an easy one at that

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

I would be willing to get you on fightcade. And you haven't posted your CFN yet.

Brody Young
Brody Young

what FGC? all I'm seeing in this thread are Sup Forums posters

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

no, i can hold backwards. I mean special attacks tied to autocombos like trunks sword slash

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

moves like Beerus crossups
Easy to see it coming and it's literally only effective getting out of a corner or on blockstun. It's the scrub killer autocombo.

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

/v/
fgc

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Ignoring Punk, Xian, and Marn posts, among others
You DBfags are blind as fuck.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

You niggers are unbelievable. You came into this thread to shitpost. Telling you to fuck off is not asking for a hugbox. Go back to the shithole you came from.

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Still means you can't ignore auto-combos as trash only noob uses unlike other games with auto-combos. There's tools in there you'll use eventually since you can't get them manually.

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

So it was fine when DBFZfags wanted to kill SFV and MVCI but now when DBFZ gets some criticism it's the end of the world for the scene?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Are YOU genuinely this retarded?

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

from the looks of this thread super dbz will still be my favorite dbz fighting game

get exposure
games they like get streamlined" for their new audience
it might be impossible but I think they want a game that will still hold its complexity and be popular

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

You'll notice the few people that are shittalking the game and have shared their profiles are quantifiably terrible at fighting games.

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

I'm not that guy, haven't played since Urien came out but you can look me up if you want, Sh_Owl

Evan Young
Evan Young

watch him dodge that too

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Don't people realize the purpose of this game was to introduce new people into fighting games, especially dragon ball fans?

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

Where can I find examples of these? I'll be able to try the beta only tomorrow.

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

share yours

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Good. I'm okay with fighting games being niche forever. Fighting games take dedication and if you don't have that, tough break. I'd take a tightly-knit, small community of passionate fans over big numbers and Twitch viewers any time of the day.

Besides, if DBFZ is seriously your first venture into fighting games, it will set the benchmark for all other titles you will ever play. That alone ensure I will never accept a casual button masher like DBFZ as some kind of standard.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Explains why Budokai was the best selling DB title for more than a decade
The same reason XV1 sold so well compared to XV2 and DBZ games before it. It was the newest hotness on the newest console.

Tenkaichi 3 only had so many sales because it did everything right and had everything necessary for a DBZ game. XV2 and XV3 won't sell as much as XV1 unless they add in 30 new characters and some really crazy shit.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

And that crossup is trash

Autocombos do no damage. Magic series combos do meh damage. Real combos (goku: L 2L 2M M 214M to assist or vanish) do way way way more damage

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

I don't have one, video games are for losers

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

characters have different voice lines when attacking specific characters

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

I'm okay with fighting games being niche forever.
WHY IS MY GAME'S ONLINE DEAD

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

capcbros LITERALLY admitting they are doing threads on Sup Forums to shit on DBFZ
they even have a fucking discord

Holy shit the absolute state of capcbros

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Every community is going to have rotten apples, literally in case of Marn lol

This thread or their opinions are not representative of the FGC as a whole. Most FGC members I've talked to including myself think it's going to be great for casual fun and drawing in newcomers.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Most characters's second move for the L and M autocombos are unique to the combo

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Yeah this game will be great for side tournaments and shit

Jack James
Jack James

Chadhan is SSS tier

Why are they pandering to Mexicans?

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

do i need a fucking pre order or something to play this shit?

it said i can't fucking play or something, what the fuck?

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

fucking marn
General opinion ranges from 'It's alright," to "I haven't played it yet and I'm fucking tired of 90% of the footage being autocombos"

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

So you are a frail millennial after all. Checks out.

Nah, I'm staying to vent some more about blowing 60 bucks on a shallow garbage game I'm not getting back, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. How does this make you feel?

You can leave anytime, niggerfaggot.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

great for casual fun and drawing in newcomers
herding sheep to a slaughterhouse

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

Today is early access. You can play tomorrow.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Vegeta flies in against Goku at the start of a new round
KAKAROOOOOOOOOT!!
mfw

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

No. They thought it would be dedicated to tourneyfags because youtubers were there marketting the game.
People also thought the roster would have at most 16 characters. That would only have Z characters because "FIGHTERZZZZZ LOOK AT THE Z GUYS". They also thought no Yamcha, no Tenshinhan, Nappa, or "weak" characters like that.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

I guess it's fun but it's made for pros. Very high skill ceiling.

You should go back to school, kid

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Isn't that kind of just like target combo in that case?

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

All right dude, but you're only Super Gold. I would be beyond that now easily if I played more since I got better, if you look at my history I get a decent win streak just about every time I bother hitting ranked but that's besides the point since you quit. What region are you in? Wanna fightcade anyways?

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

Who are you quoting?

Playing online is for casuals anyway.

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

it might be impossible

exactly, they should just give up and accept a compromise

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

I didn't say it was going to be fun for the newcomers muhaha

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Wait tomorrow friend. Those who pre-ordered were granted 1 day early access into the beta

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Oh fuck you're in UK nevermind, connection would probably suck.

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

Like you're a butthurt son of a bitch that can't handle his money

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

I would be beyond that easily if I played more
and so would I, you can see the 65% ranked winrate. the game isn't fun though so why bother

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Only dumbass streamboars complain about that shit.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

You could turn items off faglord. And Fighterz literally has just as many.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Now the same retards are complaining that there's no local multiplayer in a beta.

You guys really are pathetic. Go fucking work or something instead of shitposting the same hivemind shit for whatever reason.

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

Fighterz literally has just as many.
You mean the item stuff in storymode?
I think that's pretty cool to be honest.

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

Oh I'm getting my money back, one post at a time. The salty tears I've extracted from you already helped getting over the initial disappointment. Witnessing you spazzos getting rectal ragnarok'd over a dissenting opinion almost makes up for it.

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

/v/irgins
working
Why do you think so many of them are complaining about $60? These niggers don't work.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Don't you have a World thread to be shilling in?

Luis King
Luis King

Most manual combos involve autocombos

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Who cares, Fightan Games are going to be more niche in 5 years, and then probably dry up in a decade.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Well, you showed you had a stake in the game at some point and played it so if it's not for you then I respect that unlike the guy who dodged earlier. I just like the neutral focus even though I'm aware the hitboxes are stubby on a lot of normals which is shit, and people aren't happy about the easy execution. Of course most fighting games imo don't have extremely hard execution, I started branching out into Tekken and Guilty Gear and stuff and those games are fun too but really really wish Guilty Gear had more players

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Witnessing you spazzos getting rectal ragnarok'd
You must be 18 years or older to post here.

Michael Young
Michael Young

Then what are you doing here? :^)

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

You're just poor! The game is perfect!
Arcjews SEETHING

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

game is popular
been gutted so bad to cater to new fans it might as well not be the original game

sorry there should be no compromise if you aren't good enough for high level play don't play at high level. All the casual enjoyment should be included like everything prior to the dlc era of games.

that's still super dbz

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

Sup Forums is retarded and can't into fighting games. Even the fucking /fgg/ blows them the fuck out and they can't even beat phil.
Anyone with a brain saw an alright, but very pretty game for newcomers, but still had the basic shit a fighting game needs.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

putting words into my mouth

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

projecting this hard
The only people still obsessing over DB are fat NEET virgins, floppy mantits and everything. It is known.

John Kelly
John Kelly

They said that they were making FighterZ a competitive fighter.
They failed and the game is at best something casual will enjoy for a few weeks before tossing away.
There’s no way this is coming to EVO.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

please be bait

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

It will probably be at EVO for one year or two, but only because papa Bamco paid his way into it.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

So who's been disappointed in this game and is going to play monster hunter instead ?

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

been gutted so bad
Why, because it's easier to play?

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

Basically. Closest technical equivalent would be the persona auto combos since they are their own moves instead of baking in normals that the characters already have.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

I prefer MvCI's game play but I still love the game
"M-M-MUH ESPORTS CELEBS TRASHING THE GAME"
also I thought it was obvious by now that no one cares how deep a game is. 10 years of Marvel 2 proved this.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

i dont get why tourneyfags and FGC peeps are treating this game like the next great thing when blazblue and guilty gear was already the same game

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

But Sup Forums also saying not to buy it. So eventually you have to choose who you trust more.
People who play lots of games all the time or Sup Forums.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Here, except I'm not touching MonHun either.

DBFZ was the only game I was looking forward to this year. Serves me right for jumping on the bandwagon.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

ArcJew
Had never even heard of them before FighterZ

True

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

SEETHING

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Yes, you are.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Because it was pretty, and it's dragon ball.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

i dont get why tourneyfags and FGC peeps are treating this game like the next great thing
You haven't been paying attention then. The FGC was initially hyped for DBFZ. The beta has been a huge letdown, though.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

There’s no way this is coming to EVO.

That's what I thought about SFV and yet here we are.

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

What's your point? I knew this. Budokai shipped 3.5 million by mid 2003, the only confirmed numbers for BT2 is roughly 1.9 million with no indication BT3 sold more. Budokai sold over 2 million copies just in the US and 540k in Japan.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page