T-Thanks Capitalism

T-Thanks Capitalism....

You're welcome

No one is forcing you to buy games that have these things

But that's real communism - do the minimum amount of work and take as much as you can get.

not OP but A LOT of games use these methods to make more cash. you can certainly avoid them but it pretty much removes like a third of your potential library

>buy an xbox
>don't pay for gold
>it constantly advertises gold begging you to join

>buy an xbox
>pay for gold
>there's still ads for games on the dashboard

at least it's not like the 360 where there were literally ads for slim jims and laundry detergent

>Sup Forums tries to understand politics, episode 412

>blank box with nothing in it except suffering

t-thanks anything but capitalism

Then so be it, I don't even like that many games that include these bullshit cashgrabs and I doubt I'm alone. Though admittedly, I sometimes enjoy remasters

Stop playing AAA games

You forgot paid online on every console now.

>what is subscriptions

Living in a free country means retards with no customer conscience also have got freedom
But i'd rather have that than living under communist rule and being forced to farm MMO gold to pay for fatboy kim's Ben&Jerry like they do in north korea

how one OP can trigger all of Sup Forums

>Murrica
>Free

YOU FUCKING PREORDER GAMES AND BUY THE DLC AND BUY THE SEASON PASS AND BUY AN XBOX LIVE/PSPLUS ACCOUNT AND BUY LOOTBOXES AND DONATE TO KICKSTARTERS AND DONATE TO TWITCH STREAMERS AND DONATE TO PATREON AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WHY GAMED ARE A SCAM??

>insulting the economic system that gave us triple life expectancy, eradicated hunger and diseases that used to wipe out billions

Of course some people would get triggered

Get outta here, commie. We kicked your ass back in the Battle of the Bulge.

Name 1 game

I never said i was a 56%er, stop being obsessed with our burgerboy friends

>A VIRULENT AIRBORNE DISEASE IS SPREADING RAPIDLY, HAVING BEEN INTRODUCED TO THE CONTINENT THROUGH THE IMPORTATION OF CONTAMINATED FRUIT
>Wow nobody's forcing you to eat the fruit

t-thanks communism...

>Lootboxes
OK if not sold or locked behind never-dropping key.
>Kickstarter
OK if not overblown
>Remaster
OK if done well

everything else is cancer, I agree.

There are so many more worse things about capitalism but I suppose that's an ok list in the context of games.

but do you know where we are?

What the fuck is a paid demo?
Also, remasters aren't bad as long as they are actually an improvement (see the classic RE's releases on modern consoles/PC), instead of a downgrade (see Silent Hill HD Collection)

>The disease and the fruit are quarantined
>The games with cancerous payment additions and content restrictions are welcomed by producers and forced to spread despite the negativity from the community
Nice food analogy, fag.

how americans ever managed to convince the world that human creativity is a purely capitalist trait is the most hilarious shit I've ever seen.

even when, within the constraints of the shit capitalist system, free unfettered human creativity still sprouts up in the form of free art or specifically in the games space mods or independent passion projects, some parasitic piece of shit will come along and try to commodify it—initially to protest but eventually and inevitably succeeding, at which point you retards will start bleating that it never could have existed without capitalism to begin with.

>What the fuck is a paid demo?
>What is Ground Zeros

>removing EA and other AAA shit from your library
>bad

Free mods are a part of capitalism, you doofus
The computers they're using weren't megically created by the holy ghost of Stalin or your messiah niggerboy Hussein Obongo

>implying cancer doesn't exist in indies, mobile, and japanese games

do you even game you dumb faggots?

DLC isn't that bad as long it doesn't take content out of the game to sell it. Witcher 3 is a great game that didn't need DLC to be great, but the DLC added to the experience, that's why it still sells a lot.

Also kickstarter, if the games are bad don't blame the plataform, some good games only exist because of kickstarter

>all phoneposters

I can't take these faggots seriously, there are plenty of commie nations out there but they instead prefer to stay in capitalist ones.

STRANGE!

Tetris creator got no royalties for making one of the most influential games ever, then left USSR and was employed by Microsoft. Sat what you want, talented people are getting paid in capitalist system and therefore have the motivation to improve on their product and make it more fleshed out and polished. Thanks, capitalism, for amazing games you inspired people to create.

Remasters are okay with me if done well

having perfect punctuation and capitalization means you're posting from your phone
however most of the posts you're replying to are likely to be from phoneposters, regardless of grammar

Alright, I see your point.
Didn't it get bundled with TPP preorders, though (still jewy, but not as bad)?

So you are telling me to stop buying american games and products because of their jewery? thanks buddy for such logical answer.

>indies, mobile
>uses game as a verb

kill yourself before it starts to spread, user

I don't want to run upstairs and boot my PC every time I have an opinion.

Thanks capitalism

this is the clumsiest attempt at re-attribution I've ever heard
creating something and giving it away for free is in no way part of that system, attachement to any particular game is purely incidental.

>you own a piece of software (once upon a time)
>you you edit, tweak and add to it to transform it into something new
>you share what you've created at no cost to anyone

your argument to count an external transaction as making the whole endeavor capitalist is plainly ludicrous. It can easily be extended to say that because you have to buy food to live no transaction any human from within the system can be of any other sort, which is completely meaningless.

Early Access, Remasters, Lootboxes, Kickstarter all can have positive side

you wouldnt have any games without capitalism you retard
you need capitalism to have a gaming industry

>art could not exist without capitalism!
>games could not exist without capitalism!

because no humans create art or design games for free am I right
not like it's a fundamental facet of human creativity or anything
not like there's about ten thousand years of human history proving you wrong

sonething bothering you pal

reeee I want to unironically kill you