Would it make more sense to farm bitcoins with my regular ps4 or should I buy a pro?

would it make more sense to farm bitcoins with my regular ps4 or should I buy a pro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlhsfKgwiqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>crashcoins
Bitcoin is dead finally. Now we can start getting affordable GPUs again.

""""pc"""" gaming

ETH going up again
POE is rising
Nobody farms bitcoins its too late for that shit
Fucking nocoinlets

would you be able to download the software and run it? I'm sure the Pro is powerful enough, it's a lot better than the computers 5 years ago

that sounds like something a miner would say

how is that posible?

Unironically wondering how's that possible.

plug it in
download the software
run the software
profit playing bloodborne while the machine makes internet bud in the background

you mean that the bitcoin software is compatible with the ps4? I asume you need to brick the console or something

a PS4 is basically just a powerful gaming computer

so many retards, no you can't farm it with a ps4 since it's a closed system

it's not hard to open

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS CRASHING AGAIN MOMMY MAKE IT STOP

>$10,900

>a powerful gaming computer
it's mid range at best

>anime face
opinion discarded

>opinion
it's fact, dumb console kiddie

This artist makes my dick diamonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlhsfKgwiqI

how mad are you about gpu prices?
>inb4 hurr durr I'm not mad bc I'm not poor

The PS4 hardware is trash, it would burn hotter than the sun trying to mine memecoins.

It's fucking supercharged, user

It's not, even the launch PS4 hasn't really been properly hacked so mining on it won't work, the Slim and Pro have hardware revisions that will make cracking it even harder. If you could mine on the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X they'd be a great value as all-in-one mining boxes as they both use Polaris derivative GPUs but neither is even close to being able to run custom software. Sony and MS would never try to sell them as mining machines because they make money on games, services, and accessories which miners would never buy.

>Mid range of a 2005 pc