What was your reaction when you encountered this Skyrim looking motherfucker for the first time in Mario Odyssey?

What was your reaction when you encountered this Skyrim looking motherfucker for the first time in Mario Odyssey?

turn off the console and remind myself that nintendo games are for kids

I thought that the intentional style clashing couldn't get any crazier

I'm so glad I was horribly wrong

Youtube spoiled it for me as fucking usual.

I laughed the entire time, and loved it to bits. One of the best parts of the game, honestly.

ok in retrospect I actually have one very small gripe with the dragon:

WE DON'T GET TO BE HIM

I'm not the type to do overblown reactions to vidya, but this moment actually made me speak up. I think I said, verbatim:
>What the fuck?!
>Ok, it's Mario
>Sure, whatever!
And I never cared about it again. Non-existent ass kingdom was a real letdown though.

Too bad the fight sucked ass
Easily one of the worst ones

All of odyssey's boss fights were SHIT but the dragon was the best one

Now I'm tempted to replay the whole damn thing. Odyssey is so packed full of weirdness. They really took the odyssey part seriously.

This shit place spoiled it for me, but fortunately by the time I had the game and got this part I had completely forgotten so it was surprising. Also wasn't 100% sure it was Mario Odyssey. It was at that point that I left Sup Forums for several days.

I got really excited but then he was really easy and died with only 3 bops in the head, i felt unfullfilled at the end of it, the rematch wasn't that much better.

Reinforced what was already obvious, that this was a mario game made by people that have never played a mario game, have no idea what makes them good and just wanted to craft a self referential, autofellating spectacle for people that haven't touched an actual videogame in years to clap to when the credits scroll

i got more of a dark souls vibe from the kingdom but that boss was really fun.
you mean you spoiled yourself?

I audibly said "Duuuude no way."
So pretty good

You could always replay Galaxy again Anderson

Play the game before you shitpost.

>control dragon
>air battle against bowsers ship
still fun

t. never played the game before

>Mario can kill Alduin in 3 hits

This game really confirmed him as the strongest vidya character didn't it?

yeez I wonder who is behind this post

>you don't fly to Bowser's Kingdom as the dragon
was still fun/10 tho

Lightning dragon is too big

I was wondering if they'd be able to top that, and then they did.

>only the torso part of the dragon is modeled
>Ruined Kingdom is just a staircase and an arena
>boss fight ends in 3 hits
ruined my excitement desu

Why do you want to see a Dragons ass so badly? You gay son?

I wanted the entire dragon to fly around and breath lightning then jump on its back like SOTC or that one dragon fight from SPM