What did Vincent see?

What did Vincent see?

a bad thread

An angel with a penis? Hold on a minute I'm trying to think this through.

traps are gay faggot

/thread

shiiiiiiiiieeeet

She's his daughter from the future

Literally nothing. An absence of genitals.

Nothing.

I'm gonna say that she lacks genitals.

fpbp

Platonic love, the worst kind of love. You'd gasp with horror too, faggot.

Will Troy 'I hate anime' Baker reprise his role again? Or will they get a voice double for the new scenes because he's too good to go back to his roots?

>dubs
LMAO

What's Troy even up to these days?

This.

Catherine is a demon from hell and Vincent's relationship with her is 100% based on lust and desire with no thought to interpersonal compatibility or the other person's happiness.

Katherine is a human and Vincent's relationship with her is a combination of physical attraction and real sentiment.

Cat is an angel from heaven without a sex drive or genitals, "her" relationship with Vincent is deep and intense but 100% platonic.

I dunno, 2deep4u cinematic experiences. Probably doing mo-cap for Last of Us Part II.

Tweeting "FUCK DRUMPF!1!" and getting his usual generic roles in generic movie "games"

Is that the girl from lazytown?

The best fpbp I've seen in a long time.

this, if you can't fuck it and make kids whats the point

What you wrote sounds alot better then cat being a trap but I have a feeling it will be. I never played This game though but I am a bit intrested in it.

Shsifirsusuufd

Vince could see a baby and make that same face

pusy

Non-virgin cunny.

Would make me think twice too. Its the hardest pill to swallow when picking a wife.

surely they would not have a new trap option while erica was already there. seems like such a waste of an established character.

>tfw no Erica gf

This makes the most sense, but since Erica had his own arc in the main game there's still the small possibility they wanted a second tranny.
After all, the game is set in Clapistan where there is an ongoing love affair in the leftist media with these freaks.

I really want him to be a trap. I would actually buy a weird Japanese puzzle game if it had a qt trap waifu in it.
Damn you Sup Forums. You gave me the gay.

user, the game is set in a space colony.

Erica is for Toby "Stolen V-card" Nebbins once he accepts the true meaning of Christmas

isn't that where vincent wants to go and not where he lives?

the game takes place in space
Also I think a trap/crossdressing character is a bit different from Erica who has actually had a sex change/transitioned.

>new girl
>not making Erica an option
Shit remake

A feminine penis

Hopefully not a penis, Atlus is better than that

>tfw i will never get to kiss Erica's cute penis

I can't wait to see trapfags get blown the fuck out

Seconding this