Just got Wolfenstein II. I heard it has a great story

Just got Wolfenstein II. I heard it has a great story.

How much political commentary can I expect from this game though? I kind of want an escape from that shit, did I make the right choice?

>its another false flag thread

>Wolfenstein II
>great story
you got rused user
It's pretty much just the previous game but way worse.

>Stealth Sup Forums racism thread

Nice

Sorry to disappoint you, but you will hate the political message. the game is trash and the story is retarded. the game throws really out of place and akward political messages. At one point i decided to skip all the cutscenes because i couldnt take this liberal garbage any longer.

>asking questions about a game is racist
How far we have come

Because we know this thread is going to devolve into a cesspool about soyboy SJWs.

but what about the gameplay?

Are you a nazi or something? Why would you hate it?

Not at all. I'm tired of politics in my household 24/7 and I'm tired of Sup Forums. I do, however, love WW II and the 1960s, so this game looked really appealing.

far to on the nose, and isn't funny.

>Just got Wolfenstein II. I heard it has a great story.

Not really. It has a few good moments. Final boss for TNC is literally a QTE, and you get the most interesting weapon in the last room before the final boss which is almost useless since they're always moving around the open area. It's very disappointing.

TNO was better.

Not sure how people don't get tired of the "NAZIS ARE LITERALLY SATAN" propaganda rehash
Doesn't it get old? WW2 is almost a century old now

There is literally almost 0 political commentary, it was all just a marketing ploy to make the game blow up in popularity.

I'm not even kidding, there were more political messages in TNO.

The game is decent, it's extremely disappointing because there's no new weapons though.

Any person telling you its "FULL OF COMMIE AND SJW BULLSHIT!" literally did not play the game

>Nazis were pretty okay people believe me!

>I'm not even kidding, there were more political messages in TNO.

LIterally a lie. TNO was all about rescuing your buddies and killing Nazis.

The Swedish devs for TNC were not subtle about adding their political beliefs in the Trump era.

That's not what I said but enjoy your nazis as the big bad for the trillionth fucking time

Well yeah, it's fucking Wolfenstein.

J alone has more political commentary than the entire TNC cast.

You can count in one hand the amount of political commentary in TNC.

You would know that if you had played the game instead of just listening to the internet memes

I just beat the game. What exactly is the political message? That Nazis are bad? If you're surprised that a Wolfenstein game is telling you hat Nazis=bad then I don't know what the fuck you were expecting.

>You can count in one hand the amount of political commentary in TNC.

Go ahead and remind me. The only thing I can remember is Jimi Hendrix saying "back there, you were the Nazis", referring to whites. The rest was the general "Nazis are bad".

Well, what if you stepped out of your cultural marxist bubble now and again and challenge the views (((they))) try to hammer into you, brainlet.

>assumes, I, a capitalist who owns his own business and is in support of some of Trump's moves is a marxist

Whatever you say kiddo. Had the feeling you were one of those paranoid Sup Forums fucks.