"user, why do you play as a girl character? Repressed feelings? You must be gay as fuck to do that shit"

"user, why do you play as a girl character? Repressed feelings? You must be gay as fuck to do that shit"
>No, because Id rather stare at girl ass more than stare at guy ass in a 25+ hour game

Checkmate bonus

>You must be gay as fuck to do that shit
Damn right. Now get that dick out brojob, faggot. ha ha it's just a prank bro.

>Swinging a chain, swingin a chaaaaain

Why does you attention drift towards the man's ass?

>Why do you play as girls
I don't

yum whos ass is that?

How do you not stop to masturbate every 30 minutes? Literally happens everytime I play a third-person game as a chick with a nice ass. That's why I always pick male whenever there's an option, ut's far less distracting and I can then actually play the game.

Are you gay or something, OP?

I do because I am a girl

lol yeah rite!

show bob
gibe vagene

Literally first thing i fapped to. Good times.

Ya got me, I'm actually an undercover CIA agent

Checkmate Atheists

What the fuck is "tren"?

fun word for a cocktail of steroids and hgh

>staring at asses for 25+ hours
Nog detected

Trenbolone. Steroids.

it's so you can get distracted

So some literal fag who takes 18 different supplements are owns an xbone? Welcome to /fit/ indeed.

You know the rules.

Wtf is a nog?

>literal fag
nah, he said no homo so everything is good

A subhuman.
This

>user, why do you play as a girl character?
Because of waifus
Surely Sup Forums of all places would understand this

I am extremely gay and if I picked a male character I would be too distracted by his ass to even play the game so I have to pick females.

Anyone else know this feel?

>being so uncomrfortable with your sexuality, you can't even handle starting at polygons of a male ass for a few hours

They're right, you really are gay.

Some kind of animal

Because I'm playing on easy mode

>"Pretending to be a girl in a game and posing as one in front of other people is almost considerable to THEFT. You are presenting yourself as a FERTILE WOMAN and are using the evolutionary and biological entitlements of FERTILE WOMEN to YOUR benefit to trick and deceive men who think you are one, in turn making them lose TIME, RESOURCES, and ENERGY on you. You are a THIEF, the bottom of the human caste."

i certainly prefer to play female rogues and mages, but i dont roleplay em.

>being so uncomfortable with your sexuality that playing a female character makes you think you're gay
Goes both ways, faggot.

This is some retarded fucking logic.

I'm not the one who faps to traps tho, cakeboy.

is this ntr

True.

I have definitely read a trap doujin with a similar plot to the first half

desu, I really like to dress up girls
I don't really like to self-insert as my characters in games, but instead like to admire them. I like making cute girls then doing cute things with them.

I'm incredibly lonely.

But user...

That's not an argument.

I hope not

Maybe

It's like you're reading my mind

Because xiao is braindead in SC 2

I mean, that argument is kind of correct. Only kind of.
But the thing is that it only preys on bitch boys so it's ok.

same

I play video games to satisfy my urges to conquer and kick ass, not to jerk off you fucking virgin.

are both of you me? what games do you do this in? for me it's dark souls

I like playing dress up, I like cute things and girls are cute
I've had dreams where I'm female and it kind of freaks me out. I've never wanted to chop my dick off but sometimes I wish I was born female

wanted to add that dark souls is the best cute girl dressup game, prove me wrong faggots

Same, all souls games I do the first time through as a guy and then a female everytime after that. Except Demons Souls because female fluted set looks like shit.

Why not both?

Almost literally any game I can make or dress up a female character in.
Playing FFXIV right now. Can't stand the ERP community and the combat gets boring pretty quickly, but the armors and glamours give you a lot to play with.

DS3 was one of my favorite waifu dress-up sims for a while.

Can't wait for MH so I can make and dress up another girl and fight big-ass monsters with her.

I like midriff sluts and if I can play as one, that means I get to enjoy them for more or less the whole game. Now stop making this thread.

>She has a moveset I like. Why does it bother you so much?

Jesus dude, are you 14/15 years old by chance? There's no way people in their 20s could pull off 15 video's wants in a day

post your thems

Yeah I agree but for real though it would be pretty nice and comforting to have boobs and a vagina you could stick things in haha

>fem gladiator in for honor has a top that shows off midriff

>Kindred Spirits on the Rooftop
Awesome.

bitch fucker

Every guy who has told me that at some point either turned out to be a tranny or a pedophile.

Is it bad that I only main females in fighting games?

my pyro from ds3

is that a compliment user?

it's a terrible argument honestly, some of us just don't give a shit what gender character they make as long as it's an interesting character

Not the same dude and not as bad as him, but I get where he's coming from. If the character I'm playing has a nice ass and if I have to stare at it for a long fucking time, I'm more than likely gonna fap to her. also 22yrs old.

>tfw the gf loves wearing low cuts that show off her tanned belly

Both these posts to be desu
100% agree

ye

name more dress up games

Soon

nigger you're scaring me

>being so uncomfortable with your gender that you have to play as a female, but being so embarrassed at being a faggot you try to cover it up by saying 'lol ur gay for looking at man ass' when no one who plays a male character and isn't gay does that

considering most females in fightans are nigger-tier rushdowns or zoners, yes seek help

wat gem

pretty much the answer

tekken 7 has great customization for a fighting games
WHAT IS SOON

MGO

MGSV online.

>that gif
My cock just went from 0 to 60 in two seconds....

Metal Gear Survive is dropping soon. With a supposedly more expanded customization menu then what was available in MGO.

I actually usually swap between both really, women usually have better customization options though.

I'm 30, m8. Get some virility, fag.

>tacticool qt survival game
>but I would have to give konami money

You could literally say the same thing about being really bad at a game.

I'll pick a cool and worthy male protagonist over a girl any day.
It's just that decent male characters that really speak to me are few and far between.

If you give me a choice between some boring dude and a cute girl, of course I'm going to choose the cute girl.

I don't unless she has a gorgeous pair of feet

I agree with this.
It's why I like centurion the best, who doesn't like a cocky asshole who's constantly saying he's better than the enemy?
Not to mention
>punching and kicking people in armor who have swords

>tfw it's not as fun in rl because women's sizing is shit and inconsistent

>pretends to be a girl for 25+ hours

>play big tit slut to distract opponent
>distract myself instead
this is why i dont play fighting games

Ive said this before, and I'll say it again. Female character frames are almost always more competitive in multiplayer games and games with any sort of platforming. They tend to have smaller models and hitboxes and if they can jump the same height as male characters are generally easier to hit jumps with because of this.

>pretends

>tfw fetish for girls in stylish/cute clothing
>tfw you will never be a qt fashionista

you can say that about literally anyone doing anything to waste another persons time

Why do Christmas outfits make tummies look so much nicer?