*ruins your game*

*ruins your game*

The level scaling is nothing but good for the game and you are flat out uneducated if you disagree.

>Playing this game in 2018

I'd molest both these retards and get away with it.

I've been playing on a Wrath private server, never played WoW before, but I've played a lot of other MMOs. It's pretty enjoyable.

>actually get to use your skills and enjoy your class's playstyle while leveling instead of one-shotting everything
>ruined

The level scaling is an excellent idea. The problem is the absolutely ridiculous health buff. All we needed was the level scaling, but they tossed a mistake in there too.

Except WOW has been dumbed down you fucking clown

You're just spamming your sole damage ability

I believe he's complaining about how it drags out fights even longer for transmogging.

Is Wow the only mmo left besides FF14? I thought mmos were a dying breed that's about to become extinct. Whatever happened to Guild Wars, Star Wars Galaxies, WildStar, or MapleStory?

This
Only thing I found fun was fishing during darkmoon faire and jew the market.

What's with this braindamage picture spam? Seriously, is this one guy trying really hard to represent himself?

>inb4 you are attacking me because you disagree
I'm not even reading your shitposts at all.

Its not ridiculous though. It gives you a reasonable amount of time on each mob rather than just one shotting everything. Go level in literally any other MMO and its a similar experience

So is this basically level sync like in FFXIV?
That sounds neat, although you can opt out of it in FFXIV.
Can you do the same in WoW?

How has Havoc been doing, both in raids and mythic+?
I don't feel like leveling anything from 1-110 anymore, I just want to play a DH.

>crawl through a heroic dungeon, undergeared and bad
>wipe 100 times
>add 2 of the people from the run
>invite them back for another go
>again and again
>they start inviting you to five mans
>you guys gear up and git gud together
>meet and make more friends
>join competing raiding guilds
>trash talk each other in /2 then engage in mushy "what's sup, pal?" wsps
>cata drops
>half the server quits
>last online: 3 years ago

the LFG tool ruined this game

Also I kind of hate that people want to just get immediately to endgame, I think an MMO should try to have just as an exciting journey as it does endgame. That's one thing I really hate about modern MMO design, let's put all the emphasis on endgame and make the leveling process a boring solo grind. Back in Everquest 2 and Vanguard I had tons of fun just working on leveling up, meeting new people, and exploring.

Yeah I'm real sure the "tanks" are actually the new tuning in dungeons.
You know most of the dumbshits running around in low level rdf aren't properly geared, why would they when before they could just rush through so hard that if the healer actually had to heal it meant that your party was bad?

>pic
Oh, so instead of 1 second to kill a mob that is the same level as you it will take 2-3 seconds instead.
Everyone blowing it out of proportion, as usual.

>WHY MORTAL STRIKE DONT DEAL 20K OVERKILL DAMAGE AT LEVEL 14???????

>Guild Wars

Planetside 2 still... exists

>play rogue
>left it at 70
>patch hits
>continue playing through Outland
>go into orc cave in Nagrand
>can actually die now if I get jumped by multiple mobs
>using LoS again to kite ogre mages toward me
>sapping adds
>still murdering the fuck out of quest mobs just having to actually use some different skills instead of an i win button
>do dungeon
>tank can still mass pull
>still no need to CC except interrupt mobs
>you actually have to pay attention to boss mechanics again
>this is too hard for nu-Sup Forums

Enemies were way too feeble before, though. I remember leveling a warlock with one instant-cast spell from when I learned it at Lv.10 until around the high 80's.

>absolutely ridiculous health buff
i am leveling a character right now and I don't even notice the difference, you still spend 5 seconds per mob at the absolute longest
this is all gross overreaction over fucking nothing

Just giving people a taste of the vanilla experience.

t. Blizzard employee

>rogue dying in pve

kek

>over quadrupled the health of mop enemies

Vanilla had shitloads of different abilities per class, fuckhead

>Guild Wars
Basically dead, with 2 shitting on the corpse
>SWG
Dead
>Wildstar
May as well be dead
>Maplestory
No idea, but probably small community or dead.

No they didn't dumb ass. Post those complicated Vanilla rotations at level fucking 30.

SWTOR is still releasing content.

>Heirloom is still a thing
Why did Blizz even bother?

lmao look at this idiot i bet u trained all ranks of rend while leveling U FUCKING DOORKNOB

>SWG
>SWTOR
user...

>Nu-Sup Forums is actually denying that skill culling happened

>Been leveling a Disc priest
>Just spammed fucking Smite
>Now I actually need to shield

This is fun as shit.

It's not a problem really if you think about it. You level faster, but you don't have to keep skipping zones and flying all over the world every time you finish a dungeon.

actually admitted to using rend while leveling, how scrubtard can u be

I'm not, the skills being removed was disgusting.

But you can't argue that vanilla had any semblence of complicated rotations you dumb ass Nu-Sup Forums meme spouter.

I played vanilla yesterday, and a Feral Druid has 3 leveling skills today, spread across both bear and cat form, and in vanilla, have over 20.

You are objectively a fucknut.
He literally never at any point stated rotation as an argument, only an increase in abilities.

>Star Wars Galaxies = Star Wars The Old Republic

Ah, Rend. Didn't it have worse damage-per-rage than heroic strike at all levels?

>release revamped leveling system
>don't release new races with which to level up
For what purpose? Why not have the pre-orders up and ready to go along with the access to the races now?
It seems so pointless to not release both at the same time.

Played a druid in Vanilla here

Are you fucking high? We had like 10 skills at level 20.

>Druid

Worse, it reset your swing time, making you do NEGATIVE DPS.

Yes, and even specced into it at level 60, it was objectively a waste of a dot slot on all raid bosses, and anyone using it would lose DKP for knocking off a shadow word pain.
I can't tell if you're saying I said the number was too low or too high. Not counting non-spec abilities like rejuvination as a feral druid or something, spread throughout cat and bear you are left with like 20 abilities once you hit level 40.

Because new races are BFA content and if they list pre-orders they also have to give a latest possible date for the expansion and thats just not something they want to do right now

This is definitely a step in the right direction. Do people seriously prefer one shotting almost every single mob you encounter while leveling? What?

>You were one shotting mobs? Let's fix that
>Now you have to hit mobs 100 times to kill them, all fixed!
Nu-Sup Forums everyone

Because the leveling revamp, the Silithus quest chain, Timewalking Ulduar, and the final LFR wing are enough to keep most of their player base sated for the next 77 days.

Then we'll get BFA Pre-Orders that unlock the first four Allied Races.

Then we'll get the BFA Open Beta.

Then we'll get the Pre-Expac Event.

Then we'll get BFA.

We'll get something every 77 days consistently until BFA comes out, they'd be fools not do.

Modern WoW has trained its players to think that endgame content is the only thing that shoulder matter in an MMO. So many view the changes to leveling as nothing but a pointless waste of time

Give an honest answer.

Do you prefer 1 shotting all enemies, or 5 shotting all enemies?

You are not allowed to answer with anything other than those two answers.

More like 3-5 shotting, which seems appropriate to me since hit chance is no longer a thing.

>knocking off a shadow word pain
Know how I know you're an impostor?

>hit mobs 100x to kill them
>~200% hp increase
brainlet detected

It would be a good thing if the content was actually good and not just kill x y times and get shit rewards for 110 levels.

Even healers would put a shadow word pain on Onyxia. What are you trying to imply?

Its an MMO user, what exactly do you expect?

WoW is gay as fuck, play a real mmo like ffxiv

>they'd be fools not to
This is the company that brought us a year of SoO

cringe

Yeah I'm sure it's a gear problem, time to buff those heirlooms

The Cata revamp helped that a lot but boy am I glad you can skip TBC entirely now.

Y'know, it's funny how you can literally *spot* the Blizzard shills in this very thread.

The whole of legion saw consistent content updates every 77 days so the user's theory checks out.

I keep thinking about getting back into that. I had to stop around Lv.30 or so because of work but I liked the story missions.

Wouldn't that take up a debuff slot that could be used better elsewhere?

Except with the changes here, fights will only last 3 times longer at most, which is still less than 10 seconds per enemy.

hmm yes. however

Is it everyone not whining about how WoW is shit and always was?

In certain phases of her fight, where a lot of dps is repositioned from single targeting her to aoeing the whelps, any single target dots are valued highly.

I've heard rumors that even rend can be used on her.

>less than 10 seconds per enemy.

Come back when you've actually tested the changes yourself, shill.

What's easier to spot though is retards that have no idea what they are talking about that are only here to bait people into replying. Here's your (you), now go away.

>Responding to frog/wojack posters

user please, stop feeeding the trolls

WOTLK was how many expansions ago?

Try soloing a WOD raid now, faggot. See what happens.

buy a boost goy $$$ get to level 100+ instantly

10 seconds is about 7 GCDs you retard

I cannot. I haven't played since cata and don't really care to go back since I'm almost certain these changes will be temporary anyways.
It's just Blizzard testing the waters and they'll probably change it back due to consumer demands.

the same will happen, only longer

>what are enrage timers

>what is asking one(1) guildy to come run WoD stuff for transmog
>don't even have to fight over loot because everything is personal loot
wow

I prefer playing solo

>I prefer playing solo
>pays 15 dollarydoos a months to play a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game solo
Go buy Clorox and chug until you see your pride.

Wanna know how I can tell you're a post-wrath newfag?
>lvl 30
>rotations
Anyway, since you asked, here's how the classes I play the most work at lvl 30 in vanilla
Warlock
>send vw in, corruption, CoA, shadowbolt, lifetap, drain life, drain soul
Rogue (aka the class that's known to be 'cheap')
>stealth, cheap shot, slice and dice, sinister strike x4, eviscerate + cooldown management of blade flurry/evasion/ vanish as the mobs are actually capable of killing you in vanilla, 2+ mobs is terrifying
It's not rocket science, but it certainly isn' spamming one damage ability, either.

>overtune the content on purpose
>everyone gets mad
>tune it back to the point you were originally planning on tuning it to
>everyone thankful
Just wait, it will happen

>Having a guild

If I wanted to play with other people, I'd go play something else. You're making my anxiety flare up again user. :^)

Pretty much this, guild runs of old raids are the best shit.

You're playing an MMO solo then complaining when the game doesn't bend over backwards for you. You are literally the problem that killed WoW

>Bosses take 1 min
>Now take 3 min

WOW
O
W

Actually makes immerseus's achievement doable solo now.

That's what happened in 7.2 when stuff was scaled to item level out in the broken isle, which led to some scenarios of people wearing less gear to kill stuff faster (Until they made also count gear in bags/bank)

>putting cheap in quotations
>The class that can literally stunlock and kill any clothie in the game before they can even do anything
>Applying complaints about rogues to PVE

Yep. You're a rogue alright

Good luck soloing that scorpion boss in SoO faggot

>Avoid his laser
???

>Remember when WoW started cutting the fat in terms of skills
>No more redundant 5 levels of one skill with slightly marginal increases
>No more massive skill trees with exactly two viable configurations
>Legit happy with this
>Understand that the cutting of such things means they can add new things and make things overall better

>Time passes
>More skill cuts
>New mechanics are rare and flimsy
>They cut the excess but never added anything of substance back in
>They simply exposed their own game as the shallow pile of garbage it always was
>Three button rotations at max level
>But now there's an artifact grind for passives

hmm

Don't reply to me ever again

Throw Sha of Pride in there too.

>stunlocking clothies post-roguecraft
>every private server runs 1.12 as it's the most balanced
>things like pvp trinket, soul link, sacrifice, blink, iceblock, shadowform don't exist
You didn't play vanilla.