How do we fix this company???

Wtf its been 6 years since they've made a game and they still call themselves game developers.

The dream is dead user, let it go...

why tho

>fix
>company been broken since day 1
They're game publishers. Why would they even care about making games anyway? They just maintain their system and they literally take a chunk off every sale of every PC game made. There's no incentive to make games for them. They were never truly interested in making good games or anything, they've always been just trying to get that dollar.

why do they have to have an economic incentive to make games? When you're a billion dollar company with like 300 employees I think you can afford to just create pure art (games) with passion and not really focusing too much on making money from it, considering you will never be broke.

Gaben himself must not really care. It's too bad. It's quite common really in that younger, creative & ambitious men will produce quality on a scale never seen before and then in their declining years lose that passionate energy and fire that they once had.

They just sort of stop caring and want to relax.

>tfw its been over 3 years since Source2 soft launched and yet nothing else has happened.

SFM is fucking dead as well, Sourcemodding is dead too.

>gabe doesnt care about the money
if we take down their big 3 microtransaction heavy games will they make games again tho?

Does it matter? It doesn't make dota, half life, tf2 and every other game they made less good.
Is the lack of games being made a legitimate criticism now? Would you rather have them try and make a another Half Life game, understanding now what a complete shit show it would have been?

You don't fix it. The creative people you care about have been let go. Games were a good business for them for awhile, but they're pursuing a different business strategy now.

>Tf2 and dota
>good
pick one

Gaben was the chosen one, but he betrayed us.

>Take a risk spending time and money making an AAA game.
>Or make hats and different colour guns for Cs go making the same money.

Hmmmmmm

That is a matter of opinion, and thus a moot point.
If you had an opinion of the game prior, would it ever dimish from the very prospect of Valve not making another game in recent years? Do you want to have an actual discussion?

nope

>LE GABEN GABEN GABEN XD XD LOL GABEN LMAO SO RANDOM GABEN HAHAHA

You're the fucking reason why we will never see anything again, cancer.

>He missed the news.
Do you not follow gaming like, at all?
It even had a pinned thread on Sup Forums
Marc Laidlaw released a "script" of Episode 3 and how it eneded.

kys

Are you forgetting about Artifact, surely that will revolutionize PC gaming.

shitposter goes full retard.jpg

i've played tf2 then watched a video about skinner boxes. fuck off. If Gabe wants me to be a fucking rat pushing a goddamn button and randomly get my meal at least put me in a new nice looking graphically modern optimized box not some shitbag 11 year old piece of shit that crashes whenever i try to change the video settings.

They don't think they need fixing. They have perpetual income. They literally don't need to make anything again.