jim crow

John Constantine

Jean Claude

>We're 100% black

Jew Crypto

Juan Carlos

Jiminy Cricket

Jim Carey

Jesus Christ. Did you even play the game?

John Carmack

John Cena
didnt you saw it?

AND HIS NAME IS

>huh, why'd you post a blank image, yada yada
But for real, his eyes tell me he looks dead on the inside. Which makes that cap he's wearing funny.

this

Johnny Cochrane

>tfw a bunch of conspiracy theorists in the 90s predicted everything and the Deus Ex devs just put those predictions in game form

Jesus Christ. In the original story, JC Denton was supposed to be made with the ADN found on the Suaire of Turin.

>reality turns out to be far more nightmarish and kafkaesque

jose cuervo

Jay Cee

joshi chuugakusei, good taste

The only people who say Deus Ex "predicted" anything existed as only a malformed sperm in their daddy's sac in 2000. Just because its themes still ring true today don't mean they weren't relevant 18 years ago.

Relax faggot I'm doing what the kids these days call "meming"

>me too

Jeremy Clarkson

Desperate old electronic men

But it did predict 9/11.

There had already been a terrorist attack against the World Trade Center.

Yeah nah you're a cunt

The real reason the twin towers aren't present in Deus Ex has to do with some memory limit on the sprite used for the NYC skyline. They predicted 9/11 by coincidence.

Maybe that's why the towers fell in real life too not enough memory

Jesse Custer

Ah yes, pure coincidence.

Nobody ever existed as sperm you failed person. How does somebody exist in this day and age and not know how human reproduction works?

Cool, but there isn't actually any such thing a meme war unless you're roleplaying an underaged person on Sup Forums

Just Ckidding

Jackie Chan

bait

he's a highschool student

I mean considering the large amount of people who participate your opinion is kind of irrelevant
It's like saying "There isn't actually any such thing as world war 2 because I don't identify with the groups involved"

you stupid fucking imbecile. the meme war never ended. we're still in the jungle.

You mean I'm not dead yet?

JC Denton is Steven Seagal

EA predicted 9/11 too fag

EA did the 9/11.

>There had already been a terrorist attack against the World Trade Center.
As if anyone here knows that, Sup Forums is full of underage fags who don't know anything about pre 2000

They was not even born.

No need to get upset user

That's pretentious if true.

>memory limit
being pedantic here, but it's actually a texture size limit. Regarding the X and Y coordinate max sizes. Unreal engine 1 had a limit of I believe 2048x2048 in software and opengl/d3d, but a limit of 1024x1024 in glide

They couldn't include something as tall as the twin towers in the skyline so it just wasn't put in as a design choice.

Just because it uses the word meme doesn't mean it uses it in the same way you use it now, retard. And even the tactics described in that email already existed in the past. Treachery, doublespeak, misrepresentation, lies, propaganda, LOBBYING, MULTINATIONALS, CONSPIRACIES. The act is as old as the word itself, perhaps even older. To say Deus Ex predicted anything just reeks of a lack of proper reflection on the game's points.

just chillin

Juicy Cholo

That's obviously not what I meant you fucking dumbass. I was referring to his post in the context of your reply to his post.
You're replying to something I was never arguing. Work on your reading comprehension.