What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/tw_phantomlord/status/953392618683191296

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Console#Nintendo_Switch
resetera.com/threads/nintendo-direct-mini-january-11th-early-2018-games.15661/page-92#post-3394918
resetera.com/threads/nintendo-direct-mini-january-11th-early-2018-games.15661/page-92#post-3395003
nintendo.co.jp/20180118/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Metroid game from Ubisoft?

vague

Quit fucking making this thread already, nobody cares about your lies you loser

>You loved Mario x Rabbits
>Now prepare for our new epic crossover, Mario x Assassins Creed
>Hop around your favorite Mario locations and take out some pretty big players like the Goomba King.

You'll see.
Something "nice" is coming
You'll either hate or love it

TICK TOCK DRUMPF

God I would love this. We need more goofy games, and I have no doubt it would sell great.

This is the first time i posted it or have seen it. Fuck off faggot.

Literally who?

>I don't say that it's related to ubisoft
Ubisoft employee

>Ubisoft
>Already announced DLC for Mario vs Rabbids

So it's garbage

Big if true

>Mario x Assassin's Creed
>Not Zelda's Creed
Triforce is basically pieces of eden already

rainbow six siege switch

>literal who
>"hey guys a thing related to a thing is happening in a few days, maybe!"

>no spongebob popsicle

I just want a new F-Zero.

End me.

I dont mind Mario v Rabbits.
Having somw fun with the kids with it. Plus it looks nice.

rollan baby lessgeddit

What does this have to do with ice cream?

rolling gogogo

Rolling for Bugs

YESSY YESSY PLEASY PLEASY! NEW NINTENDO GAME FOR MEASY!

Rolling for a cookies & cream

Vanilla sandwich or Tear Jerkers.
No substitutes.

Why did the gumball eye ones always have fucked up eye placement?

Gimme that Sonic, for good ol' time's sake

hahaha suck on your sonic pop autist. now stand back as i cuckold your vanilla sandwich from you

ROLLLLL Tweety Bird Legoooo

Shut up and eat your watermelon popsicle Jamal.

>the niggest possible ice cream
way to go

Honestly that would be a lot better than Rabbids even it's so fucking out of place, and I'm saying that as someone who really liked Kingdom battle and tolerated the Rabbids for that game.

for the love of god no.

Half of these look like vomit

>no toasted almond

thats the fun of rolling, my friend

>a real paper mario game using the ubiart engine

Gimme the strawberry sundae crunch. Please god.

rolleroni

crunchbar pls

Give me sundae crunch

>Any Nintendo IP using the ubiart engine

So what do you guys think this guy is teasing?

Not a damn thing, it's just another dummy posting random shit on twitter in the hopes of attention.

b-but he teased the direct mini. he has to know something!

absolutely nothing nintendo first party could ever make me truly excited anymore, so i'm going with nothing.

Not even a Star Fox dating sim?

Those were good threads.

I'm sick of slow cutesy platformers, Mario and Animal Crossing. Zero didn't leave me hopeful for Star Fox either.

Only a real DK or Wario could save me now.

That would be hilarious if it actually happened.

Wario game actually might be cool. It's been so long I forgot about Wario games. It won't be long before people forget f-zero

I want a new Warioland.

Lemme get that
Lemon screamers
Sonic
Or Ninja Turtle

Rolling rolling.

God I ubisoft isn't making metroid prime 4.

*hope

ROLLAN

god i want some ice cream, its the middle of winter

Just give me my virtual console how hard can it be? it's easy money for you nintendo

Damn fuck you, I think it's been easily 15 years since I last had one of these. I'm picking one up tomorrow, I don't care if we are at freezing temperatures, I'll use it as an excuse to get a discount.

>Just gib paid online already!
Fuck you

leakers are scum

i never said shit about internet, what does that even have to do with me wanting to play some super nintendo games

It's sorta like PS+
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Console#Nintendo_Switch

Assassin's Creed 1 port

Well now that Zhuge guy with the chinese guy avatar is hinting at something "surprising" that "no one will see coming," so who the fuck knows? Weird peripheral? Pokemon out by this Summer? New MH for the Switch? Paid online out by this weekend and it looks absolutely terrible? Gameboy Classic? Some other nutty fucking thing?

If Japs can make ubiart look good i'd be suprised

The rumour is there's another mini Direct this week, maybe only for 1 game, followed by a big Direct in February.

>this is all So(n)yBoys have left
Kind of sad.

>Jan 16, 2017
>quit fucking making this thread
wut

>gameplay from AC1
NOPE.png.exe.js.jpg

Mario and Rabbids was, surprisingly, a decent game. Great honeytrap to lure kids into playing more strategy games.

>Well now that Zhuge guy with the chinese guy avatar is hinting at something "surprising" that "no one will see coming,"
Link to that, please?

Probably a direct, Nintendo is up to something. They already set up demos and shit.

That's separate from and unrelated to the Virtual Console. Just bonus free games while you're suscribed to their paid online service.

>resetera
>resetera.com/threads/nintendo-direct-mini-january-11th-early-2018-games.15661/page-92#post-3394918
>resetera.com/threads/nintendo-direct-mini-january-11th-early-2018-games.15661/page-92#post-3395003
In all honesty it's probably going to be nothing appealing to people who actually play videogames, considering the rumblings that have been going on since last Thursday. Various rumors include something very short, something not directly related to any particular game, and now something very surprising. With Nintendo, that all tends to mean Wii(whatever) casual shit. Though if it's something we've come to expect, I guess it can't be surprising.

what can nintendo even do to make me buy a switch? only nintendo ive owned is a ds and i pirated all my games for it lol

The rumor going around is that Nintendo is going to reveal soon (the 18th seem to be the date) something meant for the casual audience (the idea of a peripheral has been brought up) via a short video of some description (not necessarily another Direct Mini). This is unrelated to the subject of a new, regular-sized Direct scheduled for next month.

A dragon dildo just for you

>This is unrelated to the subject of a new, regular-sized Direct scheduled for next month.
Is this also part of the rumor? Because having a regular Direct soon after the investors' meeting on January 31st would make sense.

>ctrl+f
>beyond good & evil
>0 results
Yeah, why would we even consider the most obvious answer?

Beyond Good & Evil has literally never been the most obvious answer to any videogame related question.

The guy (owner of a Nintendo forum, leaker of Fire Emblem stuff before, not an industry insider) who first talked about upcoming news on the 18th then clarified that he wrongly assumed at first that the Fire Emblem news he heard about will be there, but that it's in fact planned for a Direct in February alongside Yoshi and Dragon Quest. He's the only one talking about this supposed direct, the rest is pure speculation based on past Nintendo reveal habits/Nintendo Direct schedule history.

Stop. If it's true, you're the one to blame, user.

Why would you want a Zelda game where you climb towers to reveal the map and then climb up the environment to collect hundreds of useless pieces of shit? That sounds stupid.

nintendo.co.jp/20180118/index.html

New play?

Seems big. Guessing it's a revision or somrthing

Probably the IR camera or whatever the joycons have, Nintendo haven't done anything with that yet.

What did I say.

Way too early. It's more likely to be an add-on of some kind.

HAPPENING

One year in is too early for a revision. A revision is for next Holidays at the absolute earliest. An accessory is more likely.

God please don't let it be VR bullshit.

You don't do revisions while the console is still heavily supply constrained.

It's not VR, Nintendo recently said they don't give a shit about 4K or VR.

Literally just came in here to make everyone of these points. Revisions are so far and few between for Nintendo this early on. I'd say even the Holiday after next might be too soon. Especially, considering it's a home console and it's selling well, but is still in short supply everywhere.

Phantom confirmed for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Switch