Should I bother with stealing legendary Arcadia from Zetta in Disgaea 1?

Should I bother with stealing legendary Arcadia from Zetta in Disgaea 1?
Disgaea thread.

I honestly don't recall Zetta being a boss that you encountered in Disgaea 1, but anyways, you may as well. Stealing is the easiest in Disgaea 1 anyways. Just grind up a lv2000 Thief already, ffs. Just have your thief learn a 3x3 aoe skill and grind up that Cave of Ordeals map with all of the Stronger Enemies bills passed for the next half hour and take it from Zetta.

he spawns at Stellar Graveyard when you pass all Stronger Enemies Bill.
>thief
yeah, I thought I should've done that. Just my only strongest char right now is Ninja, and I was using it to steal (usually 50% chance always), but even having 10x of stats of Zetta doesn't really help me there while being a ninja.
But yeah, going to transfer all innocents on thief to level fist skills faster an go on with 3x3 grinding as usual. Shame that only Sword and Fist has proper 3x3.

Its not hard to steal if you got yourself a level 9999 monster, which isn't too hard with combine and capturing wild ones.
He is in the PSP/PC versions.

>combine/capturing
you mean throwing on base panel? I never really did it.
Why monster tho?

You can only catch monsters types.

ah, didn't know that. thanks.
Still leveling thief seems like more suited for me idea.
tho I need to get that dimensional demon OP

Thief is nice since a high level one can steal without fail, but I usually stick with a monster as the 50% chance is usually good enough and it spares me the effort of using the Thief. Another thing to help with that leveling is to get some statisticians to increase the amount of experience you gain per kill. They cap at 300, but you can have several level 300 statisticians to go from 1 to 9999 in just a few battles.

Waaait wait wait
what
tell me more about statisticians.
Cause every bit of info I've read so far was about was 300 cap per unit.
So regardless how many 300 lvl statisticians you get in your items, you'll never exceed 400% of EXP you get.
unless that was changed in PC version, but I play PSP one.

300 is the cap per statistician group. I think you can go higher then that but the game won't acknowledge it, but it will accept having multiple level 300 statisticians.

Wait, are you serious? I thought that you could only get the effect of a single 300 Statistician at any time, are you saying I can stack multiple lv300 Statisticians in the same item and power level like in later Disgaea games?

Friend of mine got me Disgaea 5 for my birthday.

Any tips for a noob?

that's 3 and up.
1 is capped at 300

user you surely don't confuse things?
I just transferred my other statistician in other item and got same EXP as if it wasn't there
aka 1 to 520 in last Cave of Ordial stage.
Do they need to be in one item?
Cause so far you say things which go against everything I've read before.
just tested, it doesn't work on different items, will test now having two 300+ lvl statitsticians on one item

Keep your party between 5-7 units.
DLC breaks the game, don't use it for your first run.
Complete the quests to unlock more classes.
You don't need to use all the facilities, just what you find fun.
The Maid class is really strong, give her a spear and make her backup support.

Disregard that. I could have sworn it worked like that in 1 but I was mistaken.

don't scare me like that user, I thought I wasted my time grinding.
sadly Disgaea 1 is not that kind to let you level that fast.
seems like there is no faster way.

Ah, damn, and here I thought I could finally power level in D1. I'm stuck at the lv.1000s range with 2 characters and it's such an uphill climb to get stronger faster.

>Keep your party between 5-7 units.
Well shit, I have 12 people in my party, goddammit.
I'm in Chapter 5 and enjoying the game so far, thanks user.

well there is a way to get strong faster, just not as fast as other games.
just get max stronger enemies bills, go to the cave of ordeals where 3x3 Galactic Demons on EXP panels and use fist/sword 3x3 attacks.
It takes me 1 stage clear (one attack) to get from 1 to 520 lvl), and about 2-3 minutes to reach 2000 lvl. and about 15 min to reach 5000 lvl, higher is slower

Well if you can sustain 12 evenly then go for it, it's just that if you make too many units, you'll have trouble keeping them all properly leveled later on. If you want to keep using your 12 man party, I'd suggest making the enemies 1 or 2 stars stronger using the cheat shop (which if you don't have yet you should absolutely pass the bill for), or make frequent trips to the Item World.
Disgaea is all about playing how you want to play, the previous post was just some advice.

Oh I see then, I was about to follow your advice and minimize the party. Main characters+Maid with spear+Cleric Sound good?

>dude just grind forever
Good game

>lying on the internet
only grind there is if you want to go 185000 hidden levels which are not required.
Overall grind is not needed to beat 90% of content. only for last optional bosses you need a bit.

>tfw one of your dream games is Makai kingdom 2
>it'll never happen
fug

at least it didn't become mobile game

It's pretty inconsistent throughout the series. I know for a fact that you could stack Statisticians up to 1900 or something in Disgaea 4 and maybe DD2, but in Disgaea 5 it's back to only one stack being effective. It's understandable to mess up some of those details.

>Level 753 Trap

Excuse me? How the hell do you level items past 500?

what other SRPG you like playing, anons?

>Disgaea is my first SPRG
>play the whole series
>play the other NIS SRPGs
>I need MORE
>play non NIS SRPGs
>they're all extremely boring, FE puts me to sleep and is shit altogether, FFTA feels extremely limited, SRW is the only thing that comes close but even then I like Disgaea's gameplay more
>Sup Forums fucking hates Disgaea for some reason
>Disgaea threads are extremely rare while there are multiple daily FE threads despite it being kusoge and boring as fuck to play
It's lonely at the top.

>Sup Forums fucking hates Disgaea for some reason
why do you lie on the internets user? Sup Forums loves it. Just ignore "muh grind, muh weaboo" shitposters and you'd be fine.
Disgaea threads may be not happening as often but usually they are great unless heavy waifu wars happens

when that NIS anniversary hits
this summer?