There really is no point to playing a game after you've gotten all the achievements

There really is no point to playing a game after you've gotten all the achievements

k

>he plays for achievements
Are you by chance a westerner?

There's no point in getting all the achievements.

There really is no point to playing a game after beating it once

I'm talking about Bloodborne. Loved it on my first playthrough but the second NG+ started it went sour

I'd like to say you're wrong but I'd be lying if I said my interest didn''t drops immediatelly after getting 100%

Double achievements

There really is no point to playing a game

>do everything there is to do in a game
>weird, this game doesn't interest me anymore

Why are we still here?

there really is no point

I don't play many games, but the ones I do play don't include harder DLC content in achievements. Those feel more rewarding.

No shit, that’s the fucking point, fucker.

what's the most autistic grind you've done for gay ass trophies, Sup Forums?

I don't play games for achievements because I'm not twelve.

I used to be able to play games to full completion multiple times. In the age before trophies.

that's what I'm saying retard
what's the fucking point of this thread?
>when u do everything u no need to play anymore
thanks for the insight OP

Just to suffer?

To make fun of people who plays a game after already experiencing everything, dipshit.

>Play Tetris
>Get all the cheevos
>Never play it ever again

I was working on 1000 Ether Chips for my last one in this game, but I gave up, mostly because there's no way to see your play records to know how many you've collected so far.

Not that specific version of it, I wouldn’t.

Yes because obtaining the last achievement usually means you are not only seen everything but you were dumb enough to do shit that no sane human would do.

Don't worry user, we don't hate you for being a casual.

for thropies? probably continuous stunning to reach the highest rank in ass creed brotherhood multiplayer
god I fucking hate working towards online trophies
even though we organize through psnprofiles, with very clear directions on the session page
the group's STILL full of clueless retards wo need everything explained 10 times

good thing I don't have 100% in any game. I really don't care about them at all.

>3 separate leaderboard achievements that each take months to grind out
gotta love those early 360 games

Wait...is the achievement supposed to be that you have to be the top ranked player? THE FUCK?!

>game isn't close to over yet and still has new content waiting for you when you get the last achievement that only 0.1% of players have gotten

>why is this achievement an actual achievement

Always literally impossible to get legit because in most cases the rop guys are hackers

yup, the solo and team boards require months and months of ranking and deranking in different modes

the universal board requires multiple consoles and a shit load of accounts to push yourself to the top

these haven't been hacked, but there was some german autist that did them twice with his old account. pretty much doubled the time it takes to get them

Game?

Yep, you have to be the no1 player on the world. Not top500 or elite of the elites rank. TOP1
You can't hack the online leaderboard because it is updated internally after every online match. You can grind it however, that is how almost everyone got it. Multiple boxes (one box allowes 4 accounts at the same time) and 6+ months of grinding is the key.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Xbox 360 version.

alright then. But the games I've seen have always had hacked top players

Some games are easier to hack than other. For example "record" values are easy to change because it is just sent after the map completed. If you can hack the game on the system you can force it to send bullshit out, especially if the leaderboard accepts any value without checking.

Safe multiplayer games require online connection and get their most important values from the server real time. Those you can't hack because you need the original code.

GRAW is secure because it uses the original TrueSkill ranking system from the early 360 era which tracks every profile through its entire lifespan. Developers dropped it relatively fast and went with the Xp system because it was too good. TrueSkill is a harsh mistress, you can't grind out ranks because it compares your efforts to the efforts of the other players. Meaning you can beat shitters for years and never go up a rank but lose too much and the higher tiers close forever on that profile. The way people grind GRAW is to grind out high level profiles in a long painful way, and only those fights against their own. Every match counts and every match has to be against the highest levels to make the system think you are really a good player who proves it for months he is the best.

shut up or they'll start letting you prestige your plat trophy or something

But that's wrong. Once you're done with those, you can finally play the game casually.

I have no idea what prestige means

I just started playin Prey and I'm going after the ''Kill no humans'' trophy on my first playthrough. Can someone confirm is it okay to kill those humans that have turnet into Typhoon? Not mindcontrolled but actually turned into those black things.

so when you get the plat, you can reset all trophies and go for plat level 2

I never once played for a trophy, i quit when i get bored of the game
And you all should do the same
Trophie hunting is for people who have nothing better to do, they ruined gaming by inflating artificially the lenght of a game

>playing for all the achievements ever
Don't you have a life or something?

>platinum dark souls 2
>play through again multiple times on multiple characters
>platinum dark souls 2 sotsf on ps4
>play through again multiple times on multiple characters

You could follow the real players into a world were achievements are completely ignored and it's all about gameplay or you search the help of your fellow gamescore addicts and demand that the publisher give you remastered achievements...for just five bucks you can get another 1000GS/Platinium Trophy. Wouln't that be the answer to all your questions?

yeah, you fucking nerds. stop playing video games

I did this one a while back, so I’m not 100%. But I’m pretty sure typhoon kills are fine, just no actual human, including situational choices.

There really is no point to playing a game after you've gotten a gf

>Additional side objectives that are entirely optional ruined gaming

Does Tekken 7 have the easiest platinum ever?

casual nigger

Not even remotely. Sound Shapes can give you its platinum in four minutes, Goat Simulator is like ten minutes, I believe I am Bread gives you its in about 20, Undertale's unlock so ridiculously quick as well.

you can nostalgia with replays by remembering how fucking terribly you performed everything the first time.

I suppose the only thing new you could do is set yourself new harder achievements like no damage speedruns.

>start playing a game, it's so fun you want to get all achievements just to be able to enjoy it more
>check the list, there's a single achievement which involves more gitgud than your skill ceiling could ever handle
>give up trying to get them
Fuck achievements in fightan games.

200 quests for the angler in Terraria. I didn't even get it for the sake of completion, I was fucking desperate for more content because I had accomplished pretty much everything available in my world. Still hurts desu

You are not wrong in that those are easy (except I am Bread), but are trivializing them a bit.

Sound Shapes requires a playthrough of it's single player mode and challenge levels which are non-trivial but pretty much any decent player can get it. Only the stacks are auto platinums (if you do it once, any other version instantly pops when you load your save). So first time should take about 4 hours including DLC if you use a guide.

Goat Simulator has some annoying trophies but the only infamous one is flappy goat. Definitely not ten minutes, but depends on your skill with that one.

There are many easier and shorter games, particularly JP VNs that mostly on Vita, that only require skipping everything and you can plat in less than 10 minutes. For US games, this is probably the most common.

You were also younger retard