Dragon Ball FighterZ

Buy 21's game!

>As promised, we are back with info on an additional open beta test with improvements to the experience. Open Beta Starts Jan 17, 2018 at 9:00pm PST and ends Jan 18, 2018 at 9:00pm PST (24hrs)

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/953461901920358400

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lEDAunS3XAE?t=2m46s
strawpoll.me/14863555
youtube.com/watch?v=46wlmvPBK9Y
shonengamez.com/2018/1/17/dragon-ball-fighterz-roster-reveals-broly-bardock-teases-hidden-character-with-new-dramatic-finishes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MY

i'm leaking bros

Remember: This is Sup Forums - Video Games

SOON

WHERE ARE LEAKS

KALE

The English dramatic finish of Goku and Frieza on Namek has Goku shout "YOU MORON" instead of the iconic "YOU FOOL."

youtu.be/lEDAunS3XAE?t=2m46s
2:46

Fuck off retard.

This is all true, but then again...Gohan pursued his human life whenever he wasn't fighting, so any progress he'd make in the SSJ tree would call for him to be dragged along the ground like what we saw.
Goku would of course be stronger not only because he's more experienced, but because of his SSG passive perma-buff. I meant to state that they being able to go SSJ so easily implies that though they're no match for them, having such an early start in being able to leave the original SSJ1 form behind already can yield to a group of Saiyans being able to play catch up with Goku and Vegeta without ever needing the SSG before they find their own limits.

i wanna give nishi kaoishin my cummies

That sounds dumb.

the English Krillin doesn't have the same fear that the Japanese one had
also
I hate how when Frieza gets juggled they just say 'goo-shit goo-shit goo-shit' over and over
it's really annoying

The English dub is a little off in general, like more than usual.

18 sounds awful

Why is the music so godlike in this game?

>SORASORASORA

SKIN

ToP characters are too new for DLC. The DLC was most likely decided alongside the roster and are the guaranteed fan favorites that will sell, not potential fan favorites that just appeared in the anime and have no reception from the fanbase.

The following won't be in the first 8 character batch:
>Jiren
>Kale
>Caulifla
>Kefla
>Toppo
>Any pride trooper
>Ribrianne
>UI Goku
>Double Blue Vegeta

Wow, this is spot on.

>SORASORASORA
Why is this a thing? I thought 18's VA was fine but that SORA thing felt so out of place. Like she was trying to sound Japanese or something.

>ToP characters are too new for DLC.
Not really everyone even thought that Goku Black was too new for the Base Roster

Goku Black was revealed over a year before the ToP was.
Just because some retards thought Black was too new doesn't mean everyone did, everyone else expected him to be in base or early dlc. And compared to ToP characters he's still a fucking year ahead.

The game improved on everyone except for Vegeta, Tien and Goten. They look a bit off.

isn't ToP still ongoing?

i don't watch the show.

They are the most marketed movie characters behind broly, and realistically speaking, the only characters not already in the game more marketable then them are Bardock, Vegeto, SS4 Gogeta, Roshi, DB Goku, Jiren, UI goku, Fused Zamasu, and maybe kefla and mr. satan.

They have good chances, especially since we can assume the season pass will be split into themed packs: If broly is DLC, it'll be broly + one of them as a movie pack, and if broly is in the base game, it'll be both in it

Moron implies a completely different tone than fool. What an awful change.

SOON

strawpoll.me/14863555
strawpoll.me/14863555
strawpoll.me/14863555

LAST MINUTE PREDICTIONS, PLACE YOUR BETS EVERYONE

Wasn't there supposed to be leak?
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE HYPE WITHOUT MY DIET DR LEAK?!

Seven minutes left, so we got about seven episodes left barring shenanigans.

>everyone even thought that Goku Black was too new
Because it even a year seemed like not enough time. The characters take at least a few months to make, plus planning and designing how they will play. The characters will be selected somewhat early in development cause they need to allocate resources.

Characters from the ToP they'd likely add had at best a month since their first real fight.

today im reminded that db fans are a bunch of nitpicking whining cunts....go figure

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Goku didn't call him a fool in Japanese either. Idiot would be the most believable. Still, it dampens the hype quite a bit.

It's not happening tonight, is it bros?

Please don't reply to me

>Gohan confirmed to be knocked out of the tournament next episode
>Toppo becomes the god of destruction after that episode and fights 17 and Frieza

God Gohan sucks

21 + Vegito

>iconic scene gets changed
>"why are you complaining, it's just a cartoon lmao1!!!"
Supermanfags are fucking cancer.

Cell does de gucci thing too, also Goku sounds super weird I don't like his Kamehameha. I hate the dub.
The only thing that's bad about jp voices is Goku, but then again you get used to it.

Yeah, moron is something an English speaker would actually say beyond the 1800s, fool is not.

he doesn't, he says バカヤロー
it's like calling someone an idiot+1

>fighting adult Gohan
>shiet
>shiet
>shiet
>shiet
>masenko!
>shiet

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING LEAKS

No no, he doesn't suck. You just put him on too high a pedestal, thinking that a scholar would ever reach heights that a caveman would. Besides, he's an employed father... he's just doing his Job.

>Shut up, moron!
>I pity the moron!

It's like he has spent years training with Hit

>implying anime as a genre doesn't constantly spam the word fool in any situation where idiot, moron, dumbass, etc would work just as well

No, it wasn't, you are just a moron.

fool*

jackass*

Friendly reminder to not sleep on the kid

>anime as a genre

Which is a bad thing. It has always sounded unnatural.

So you would prefer Goku speak like Mr. T? Hurting your own argument there.

Except it literally was. The tone completely shifts from sadness and regret to anger and hatred.

>People still want this game
>After we all know it's trash
kek.

but it has no depth

>Ki juggles

Nice. Stylish but dmg is butt cheeks.

I KNOCK ON THE DOOR

IT'S ME

GOKU

>So you would prefer Goku speak like Mr. T
What's it like being this retarded?

No, it really doesn't. It shifts from clunky and awkward to actually watchable.

Here's a (You) to help you bear all of that Wrong on your shoulders.

a genre of animation. NOW WHAT?

You said it, not me.

Boy I sure do love autocombos.

Hey man, it happened with SFV AND MvCI.

>broly gets leaked
>later gets a trailer
>this is the theme music youtube.com/watch?v=46wlmvPBK9Y
what do

I AINT GETTIN ON NO NIMBUS CLOUD, GOKU

Go home punk.

Animation made in Japan isn't a genre.

>the same man that speaks in third person most of the time
You really are a moron.

>genre of animation
It's literally a cartoon but with tits and blood and made in a country that clearly wasn't nuked enough times.

Nobody wanted mvci except the most dedicated to the Capcom circle jerk that's why it's even deader than skullgirls

How about this?

It does. The whole point of that moment is Goku being upset and sad that Frieza didn't have a single speck of good in him. Fool fits this infinitely better than moron. It's also a better word to scream.

B. A. Baracus in Fighterz when? It will calm down all the fool-fags, and be generally amazing.

shonengamez.com/2018/1/17/dragon-ball-fighterz-roster-reveals-broly-bardock-teases-hidden-character-with-new-dramatic-finishes/

IT'S LIVE

Give me the apex chad so i can pound on fags self inserting as 18 and spics playing gohan

>*fool*

COLD SKIN

Considerably better. I had planned to put Teen Gohan on the squad before but hes definitely on after seeing that shit.

nice try

Except fool isn't in his common vernacular. Goku is still Goku, he didn't become some aloof ponce after going Super Saiyan. Moron works juat as well, and is more natural for Goku to scream.

Yeah that one is probably more worth it

You just made my son cry, feel like a big man now?

>Brolyfags
I can't wait for the game to release and BTFO you all.

>that capitalization
FUCK YOU

too bad it still sounds retarded hearing him stream out MORON instead of the already iconic FOOL.

>95% of level 3 supers are just identical giant horizontal energy blasts, or downward energy balls

Why couldn't they have chosen to make a fighting game with this level of polish for a good series with characters that would actually play differently.

Was there an alt input for air-backdashes in the beta? I know you could do foward + right trigger/whatever the homing dash button is instead of double tap fowards to do the fowards one, but it didn't seem to work with backwards.

Also, is there any other "hidden" inputs besides that, R + fowards on the ground for the run, and the meterless DHC that Max made a video on?

You're the type of fag that thinks Gohan's new VA is good because "it fits his character more."

Please kill yourself anytime.

Goku being that angry also isn't common but he was.
>moron works just as well
You only say this because the word in Japanese it's translated from can mean any number of similar things, one of which is fool. You also had no argument for how the word choice affects the tone of the moment.
>is more natural for Goku to scream
It's two syllables, which breaks up the pacing of the line, and it lacks the hard extend "ooh" that hits the more guttural part of the vocal chords. It is objectively less natural for him to scream that.

>iconic
Been a dragon ball fan for nearly 3 decades. Nobody thinks "fool" is iconic, except you it seems.

>R + fowards on the ground for the run
????

>lvl 3s is what dictates how a character plays

>meterless DHC that Max made a video on?
nani?

>and the meterless DHC that Max made a video on?
This was NEVER a hidden thing. It was explained in the tutorial if you actually read it instead of just doing the inputs it told you to, and it was listed in that universal mechanics Google doc that was floating around between the betas (though that had the input as half circles instead of quarters).

So what's the deal with knockdowns in this? the only other fighting game I play seriously has you go untouchable the moment you hit the ground, but there's a period here where you can still hit them, it seems