Why isn't Valve accepting my coins anymore?

Why isn't Valve accepting my coins anymore?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Because blockchain currency value us too easily manipulated and is therefore too unstable for purchases.

>investing in an unstable meme currency that changes by 10% everyday
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

What's this about bitcoins?

>when you forget to save your game

should have invested in SoyCoin

>with the help of a business loan
the loan officer was drunk as fuck that day

Why the fuck would they even give him money in the first place? Did he lie about what he had intended to spend the loan on?

Bitcoins suck ass because of the fees. They're so high that it is impractical to buy anything short of a lambo or whatever with them.

You lose so much money due to the insane fees.
Shit currency.

>gambling with money you don't have

Kill yourselves, cryptofags. Give us back our GPUs. Put it in your will.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

first time I laughed in awhile op, just

I love /biz/ even though I've failed my economics class in uni twice.

I feel nothing for these retards. Powered only by greed.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT GAMBLING IT'S 100% SAFE AND A SUREFIRE WAY TO MAKE MONEY INVEST IN BITCOIN NORMIE

>PC gaming is now back on the table

Silver lining, lads.

all smiles

I hope it crashes!

titcoin is fine you'll see we'll bounce back we always do

Because of the problems of having to recalculate the value of your 10 dollar equivalent BTC payment rollercoaster every 3 seconds while processing the transaction

what's the best app to check btc to usd charts

eh, maybe i should tell someone i know that wants some bitcoins for shits and giggles, now that they are this low and people will sell them off, if they go up even a little it's a good sell.