Do your friends play video games?

Do your friends play video games?
Do you have friends, user?

I don't have friends

They do, but it's nothing but Destiny, PUBG, or GTAV.

No
Yes, but they don't play what I do and I'm tired of trying to make them play what I want.

I play with them almost everyday through steam but they sometimes come over for some local games
Unfortunately they don't really like the games I like so I usually just end up playing something like pubg just to shit talk with my friends

I don't play video games and I don't have friends

No
No

Hopefully they announce a new animal crossing game, that way I can go back to having friends

No
No

yeah but everyone one of us has different tastes so we never get to play anything together, it's infuriating
>friend who only plays doom and other older shooters
>friend who only plays arthouse games and JRPGs
>friend who only plays fighting games
>friend who only plays racing games
>friend who only plays grand strategy
>friend who only plays modern mainstream FPS
>and me, who only plays flight sims and realistic FPS
seriously, I'm not exaggerating. all my close friends play video games but none of us play the same video games.

Yes, I would say most of them do though I do have some that don't

Most of them are cheap assholes that like playing my consoles or that of like two other people inside our circle of friends but won't spend a diem on games themselves. They'd rather play cheap free to play shit.

I play games with my qt 8/10 gf in between fuck sessions and basting each other in our love juice.

The only time I feel like I have friends is during the GDQ threads we have here.

a few, I don't talk to them about it though. I don't like the games they play.

What kind of asshole names their son Rose?

i dont have friends but i play games with my gf

It's okay to be friends with girls

It's Spanish and two syllables: Rosé.

Did yours start out interested in gayms?

They only play mobas and shit like destiny

I went through a bad break up and lost all my friends because I became suicidal and alienated myself from people. I'm better now but I refuse to get close to anyone again after everyone dissapeared.

Half of them play as much as i do and the other half plays only the big ones

>alienated myself
>everyone dissapeared
so why did he leave you?

>2018
>getting cooties
No way fag.

kek, nice one user I giggled

My friends are normalfags that thinks vidya doesn't worth a minute of their time.

The only vidya realted conversations are the ones I have here

>woman who made animal crossing

Who?

she only played wow and hearthstone when i met her. i made her interested in shooters with overwatch

first 50 hours was widow only because "she is hot" what a useless cunt

Yeah. We all hang out at the same bar. We'll get some beers, talk about what we've been playing among other things. Occasionally, we'll all get together to play Smash or Destiny 2 or Mario Kart.

It's a pretty good life.

She left and because she refused to get help for her issues and I got tired being patient as she slowly deteriorated and being the only supportive. Besides she was the one Latina who barely fucked which was a surprise since that was pretty much the majority of my hookups. I used to be eternally patient with people but now I could care less about bullshit. End blog this shit should be video games anyway.

how do people who obviously dont even care that much about each other end up dating. you just need someone to fuck?

Just go make new ones. What's wrong user can't make any? Jeez you're pathetic. They're all transient anyway, don't worry about it.

Girl I'm interested in is only into the Sims. Wish me luck, duder.

How would you know whether you truly care for each other before you've fucked?

What is a "GDQ" thread? I'll be your friend.

I didnt actually care you faggot I was calling you a girl

i got lucky with overwatch because she was (not so much anymore) a total blizzard fangirl. good introduction to a different genre because she would not try new games before that. hope youll get as lucky with something

I have friends that play vidya, the only problem is they only play AAA games. Every year they will go out and buy whatever fps dudebro shooter that comes out. Currently they play Destiny 2, CoD, and Battlefield. It also kills me that every year I buy the same titles as them because that's the only way we can play games together. I am making some headway though, I got one of them to play Persona 5 and he liked it, next time I'm going to have him play Okami. It's not much, but its a start.

>transient

Is this the new expression used to refer to traps?

Games Done Quick, it's speedrunning autism.

No I did care. But 8 months of someone refusing help from several people and escapes from their problems finally broke me. Eventually there is nothing you can do and I couldn't watch it anymore.

Don't have many friends, and the only two that play online are kinda retarded. One of them is the overpower type that keeps on farming itens and builds just to kill low level players on pvp. The other is a trophy whore that right now is playing BB for the first time along with some kind of youtuber that shows how to get all of them. Nowadays I'd rather play single player games.

Isn't that a trans thing?

This is bait.

>tfw most relatable human bean you've met is in a (failing) relationship
>won't ever see her again after the next few months
welp

am i on /soc/ what the fuck is this thread

If a guy leaves a girl for another girl, the new relationship can work out.
If a girl leaves a guy for another guy, the new relationship won't work out anyway.

This thread is the absence of moderation. Also, /soc/ is more desperate.

>she was the one Latina who barely fucked
I think you mean who barely fucked you, lmao

Yes, mostly moba shit but its still a laugh. I miss when we played rts games like Planetary Annihilation, even though it was an awful game the fact everyone could play it the way they wanted made it hilarious. Nothing else has really hit the same mark with us.

>American friends used to betray everyone after forming a truce
>Brits would try to fight everyone at once
>I would sit around turtling on one planet whilst expanding to the next

i "online dated" my gf for 6 months before we even met in real life. we had a really fun time so meeting in real life just made everything better. now she lives with me

from my own experience if you want to find partner the internet is a much better place to do it than the local bar. youll have to actually get to know each other and stuff before doing anything

>desperate
Your turn.

For what?

Yes
No

Prove it

I... what?

DESPERATE

It's a superposition

Huh?

Jesus christ, underage, get out

obsessed

Merely pretending?

No
No. A man who plans on dying alone needs no friends

>friends

Fuck this thread, but is the shit in the text legit? Or was OP/whoever just baiting someone like an asshole. I need an AC announcement.

No, you.

Some do, some don't.

My best friend is not very social which made me realize that this kind of people are not very desirable to have as friends. Since then I opened up a bit more.

From my experience, this is true. I've lived in several different cities, worked in a lot of different places, and made a lot of friends over the years, but we always drift apart as soon as our paths diverge. The only friends I have that I still talk to on a regular basis are the ones I've known since childhood.

Like the line in Stand By Me: "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?".

My only friend is my little sister and she barely plays games besides Minecraft and Roblox because she sucks at them. Her taste is peculiar though, she really enjoys Senran Kagura and making lewd poses with anime girls in Gmod.

>tfw you and your high school friends slowly drift apart
>tfw they start their own lives while you fap and play vidya alone
>tfw no friends only vidya

you want to fuck your sister dont you

Yes, genuinely, but unfortunately this world wasn't made for us pedofags.

>Destiny
>Online only game on a portable console.

how did you find your gf online? discord or something?

mutual online friend introduced us he thought she would like me

>the woman who makes animal crossing
am i out of the loop?

hearing that motivates me more to be more social in person and online. thanks user

How'd you find that mutual online friend in the first place?

i found him on a gaming forum. she met him on wow

its probably him pretending to be her taking the piss out of you with the boys mate

Man, I fucking miss gaming forums. Shit used to be so comfy (and a great way to get to know new people), but nowadays, everyone just goes on Reddit where it's impossible to get to know anyone.

then he is doing a very convincing job because i have lived together with her for 8 months now
me too, also gaming forums were the only place i could even make online friends so now i dont have friends anymore

> offtopic shitposting, like baiting, replying to anything and everything just for the sake off higher post number and mod dick sucking intensifies