Now that Fable 4 is confirmed, what do you want to see in it?

Now that Fable 4 is confirmed, what do you want to see in it?

Male to female characters

>Fable 4 is in development
>FUCK YE-
>EARLY development

Character creator literally kills these characters before they get out of the menu.

Fable 1 but good.

climbable mountains

lady grey better have some fat zombie tits

I've tried playing through the original fable a few times as a melee and just felt like all I was doing was mashing one button and winning, is there some hidden depth to the combat I'm missing or develops later on?

Is it xbone only?

A good game
Yeah, you were missing Protection Spell, Multistrike and Berserk for 1 hit killing basically everything in the game.

that just sounds like it makes the game more dull and less challenging.

Anybody owns the lost chapters on steam? How to fix constant creshes?

It's a casual game. If you want a challenge then, idk" play darksouls for the billionth time or something.

People liked fable because it was charming and didn't take it too seriously

Fable: TLC is the best Fable game.

correct

still wish 2 was on PC

>more freedom while exploring, the world always felt pretty limited since a lot of areas were just tubes leading to the next place
>more options to actively customize my character
>doggos
>more fun quests, trying to be serious doesn't really work for fable IMO
>more movement options, maybe something for each attribute
>more weapon variety, including movesets and an option to forge my own personalized weapons similar to the hero weapons in 3
>lady grey
>sam and max returning from the dead

I want EVERYTHING.

I don't care, i'm not getting Win10 just to play another fable game overhyped by Molyneux and a bunch of retards.

this, I WANT THE SHIT YOU PROMISED FOR THE FIRST GAME PETER

Original Fable magic. Magic being broken was fun and was lore friendly. Of fucking course bandits would have absolutely no way to best a lightning, fire flinging and teleporting wizard.

imagine if Fable 4 was a remake of Fable 1 but with all the promises actually made true

More thorough and detailed character creation. I don't want to just be whatever character they lump me with.

>more freedom while exploring
its confirmed open world

More enemy variety. It was fucking embarassing the main three enemies of fable 3 were wolves, gay pirates and angry sand lesbians.

I expect absolutely nothing.

What I'd like is a focus on not bothering with the continuity, like anyone gives a fuck about that. Fast, responsive combat with lots of enemy types, tight and intricate levels, fun characters with goofy or witty dialogue.

Maybe don't worry about the whole "you can change the world!" shit. Add in some interactions, sure, but as long as you've got the character morphing it's fine.

I hope they keep the doggo.

Most likely *Console Exclusive

They said 3 was open world too.

I hope they don't go full retard with the artstyle like they did with the Kinect game.

Xbox One and Windows 10.
I doubt it will be released on Steam.

they literally said open world action rpg

They literally said Fable 3 was open world, but it wasn't. It was a series of open area's that linked together.

Never believe Lionheads lies.

The original staff doing it and not a bunch of hacks attached to Phil's teat.

I want to see my wife!

>OS exclusives
I'd rather it just be an xbox one exclusive rather than trying to bring console wars over to PCs

I'd like co op to return. Was really fun with friends.

that was already a thing in fable 2

Magic system similar to TLC
More awful accents
Some kind of rival, like whisper / thunder
Hidden quests like chesty
On PC
Renown system
Armour
No Kingdom management
Maybe something like the spire sequence in 2
Unsure of ranged weapons, the flintlock guns from 2 were good, something like throwing axes might be cook though
Co op
Fireballs that say yoi
tig ol lady grey bittys

I want to buy every house in bowerstone and ramp up the shit the rent prices

Man I should give fable III another chance.

Already happened. Happened to my character in Fable 2, all the NPC's in game take notice as well.

The Spire was LITERALLY USELESS

Neither Lionhead nor Molymeme are involved. Playground Games is developing it.

You should not.

Every XBONE game is also on Windows 10.
Microsoft doesn't care because they get money either way.

I'd like to be a kid that dynamically writes something on a tree and then comes back years later to see it still there with some realistic damage repair.

>Forza Horizon team
>VCR "Console"

Walk around a repetitive world only doing side quest or running for certain periods of time, just to win different types of boots that are 45 FPS.
No thanks.

>molymeme isn't involved

might actually be a little interested now

>fable 1 = medieval shit with bows, swords and knights armour
>fable 2 = Renaissance tier shit with flintlocks, raipers, pirates and some other stuff
>fable 3 = who cares
>fable 4 = ????
its probably gonna be set in the victorian era or some shit with more industrialization and better ranged weapons, 2 sucked ass cuz you could just flintlock everything spec into ranged and flintlock everything even better. hope they have some better storyline than 2 without that annoying dog, they should bring back coop with the ability to fuck the other player if they are the opposite gender, wonder if they'll replace magic with science and give us chemicals, bombs and other cool shit to wage war with, because magic is either too OP or fucking useless

Buying houses simulator.

Why are people excited for this? Microsoft is obviously going to force it to be online-focused because to them, releasing a solid single player experience is tantamount to heresy.

>remember Fable 2 dearly, despite its flaws
>want to replay it
>remember its biggest flaw: being exclusive to the fucking 360

I want to kill your wife.

Or they go urban and drop some sick fidget spinners and tide pod bombs in there, maybe if we're lucky a dab emote.

3 was in the victorian era tho.
I'm hoping we have some major timefuckery so we can go back to the era of either 1 or between 1 and 2

They literally cancelled the online-focused Fable game though.

This one is a singleplayer-only game.

Better magic

YOU

CAN

DO

ANYTHING

>You know realize that a Fable game will be released without controversy about features that Molyneux promised.

I want it but not this way, I wanted it to be a wilder ride than Kojima

>drop an apple
>come back years later
>an apple tree is now growing there

HOLY SHIT!

>kojima makes the next fable

>F4BLE
>melee
>guns
>one-liners
>set in modern day USA
>liberal-demorate vs republicans
>nazis and the KKK have magical powers, but evil and cool looking amour
>libs-dems side with the orcs to overthrow the evil that has went throughout the land
>if you consume too much soy you turn female
>cant buy any properties in the game as they are all owned by chinese billionaires
>have to restore peace to detroit
BASED

it was? never played it, the whole HOLD BUTTON FOR A FEW SECONDS TO DO A THING was fucking ass

>Murder a wealthy merchant and take all his gold
>come back years later and his family are now beggers on the street

OH MY GOD!

Meaningful interactions with characters and not stupid emote spamming so despite being able to fuck half of Albion there's no point because they're all identical.

Fable is one of few series where a little more railroaded options would actually be nice since the complete absence of dialogue and the interchangeable nature of 99% of characters means you end up not even caring.

More characters like Lady Grey, your childhood friend from 3, and Walder are what I want.

If I have to cluck like a chicken in public to get people to like me I'm gonna go on a murder sore that makes Jack look like a fucking joke

>windows 10 only
>microsoft store only
>denuvo
>microtransactions
>10 dlcs

Do this, bully Pkeks and I buy it.

>kojima
>making games

>play a KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS game
>cutscenese in total are over 4-6 hours
>game can be beat in an hour or two a little longer on the hardest difficutly because of sponge bosses

>Fable 4: Dawn of the New World
goodbye Albion ;_;

>Forza devs
So, vehicles confirmed?

I want to play the game that Molyneux had always envisioned.

no

>fable cart

It's probably going to be a reboot. The original Fable 4 that Lionhead was developing actually was in the Victorian era, Jack the Ripper was a balverine and everything.

Imagine if they included everything promised in the very first game. Is Molyneux still employed? If so, why? He should have been able to retire by now. If in his shoes I would be sitting down in the Keys laughing at the idiots who lapped up all those lies year after year.

interesting choice of developer, strange to go from realistic racer only to action rpg

I want to see a Fable 2 release on PC first

Betting money that there will be crafting, hunger/thirst meters and the openness of the world will be filler to pad out the game with travel time.

What other meme game design cancer do you guys think will crop up?

This, if i have to buy a fucking xbox circle just to play fable 2 and gaylo 3.

Forza Horizon isn't realistic, it's arcade open world racing.

But they opened a second studio with additional 200-300 people while the "original" team is working on Horizon 4.

You take that back.

>WHY ISNT EVERY GAME LIKE MY JAPANESE RPGS GRRRRRAAAAAAAAA

treeclimbing

Saith the blind fanboy.

t. weeb faggot

ah I didn't know that, just assumed it was because it doesn't look like mario kart, also that makes sense

fuck fable 4, just put the movies with its expansion back on steam.

I want a soft reboot. Have there be guns but keep factories and the industrial shit to a minimum

Take a page from BOTW tone and atmosphere, and less obnoxious british humor

acorns

>the bottle is phallic
>it looks like there's a cameltoe between the balls
Kino bottle design

>less british humor
don't worry, Lionhead was dissolved in 2016 so this is purely microsoft

You fucking farmboi cuck. Keep your house niggers away from Gray manor and my zombie waifu.

I'd better be able to jump over fences.

That's one thing Lionhead did well though. Weird british-isms. So I'll be sad to see that gone unless they get some old Lionhead guys to work on the game somehow (not Molyneux).

Everything from Fable 1 but in open world along with more.

Did you get like a weird as shit motion blur thing happening in yours? I've played it on 2 different TV's, both decent Sony's and it happened on both.

You just gonna stand there like a lemon?

Playground are a british studio too

>that beautiful comfy word
>ON 20 FPS

when i first started up the game as a little kid i had intended to be good, this little faggot changed my mind real quick

Could Fable 2 be ported to PC? Who owns it now? Microsoft?