Is this any good?

Is this any good?

It's literally babbys first VN. But you could do worse. It's free after all.

As someone who hates VN's, the concept is cool and the fact that the game is one giant teaser for their next game is cool. It's not a new concept, but I think it was handled well- That being said, it's a VN. So it's a trash video game.

only if you haven't played the source material.

People hate this cause it's famous and Tumblrfags made shit out of DDLC community. Game is good.

No
If you want to play a good, entry-tier VN, play Steins;Gate?
Already watched the animoo? Chaos;Head

Not really, no.

If you're interested enough to make a thread about it then just fucking play it. It's like 3 hours at most and free, literally nothing to lose besides an afternoon.

>DDLC is the new baby first VN
i don't like this timeline.

at least katawa shoujo had sex scenes and was not bad

>and was not bad
>in a few years this is going to be the new bar games will have to reach to be considered good

It's ironic weeb and youtuber fodder. The VN side of it is boring and the horror side of it isn't great either. Liked only for memes.

lol go play your meme club you faggot

I don't like yours either I'd rather be in the YMK one

>and was not bad
here you go, don't go expending it all in one thread

It's good if you go for Natsuki.

I'm not defending DDLC, i just didn't have any other reaction to that bait, but it's true, "it's not bad" will be the new bar games will have to reach to be considered good.

>babbys first VN
That would be Tsukihime.

Starting with anything else is ridiculous.
Especially for VNs made by Westerners it's a requirement to realize where they have fucked up.

>Tsukihime
How dare you to compare it to those pieces of trash. it's the remake any good?

Where is the problem with comparing it, if it's still infinitely better?

The remake isn't out, yet, is it?

I was just pretending to be retarded dude, KS is good, the "feels" are there and are real, can't say too much about DDLC apart from the good designs, everything else is trash, but it was a first try so i guess that we should give Salvato a second chance.

Swap their looks and keep the text the same and it's perfect.

Like this?

Tsukihime was my second VN; Bible Black was my first.

Biggest ironic weeb bait of all time.
Buy only if you post YouTube comments with an anime avatar and share Facebook memes about traps being or not being gay.

Now that i think about it, i've never played a VN that didn't involve a tragic story, is there even a vn's in which things don't end in dead or any other disaster?, how odd.