youtube.com/watch?v=62Nl7CmdwUU
britannica.com/topic/incubus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Planescape

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Living the dream

for pure waifu
for muh dick

thots literally suck and fuck the strength out of men why arent they banned and secluded to whore houses

This game gave teen myself a mindbreak/corruption/demon fetish.

The Witcher 2

Wrong girl.

>Born the daughter of a great Wizard in the Seven Cities, Xana's life changed abruptly when a fit of jealous rage led her to conjure an Imp into the folds of her cheating sweetheart's robes. Burnt at the stake for the crime of summoning Demons, Xana awoke from her grizzly death as a Succubus in the castle of the Arch-Demon Kha-Beleth, deep in Sheogh. Intrigued by her new life, Xana is content to do her master's bidding. Sweet and sincere and a lover of poetry, Xana is possibly the only resident of Sheogh who never speaks a false word

>not becoming immortal to fuck demon pussy

All female succubi are shit because women are too ugly to be seductive. Only boy succubi can be good.

You said, posting a boy made to look like a girl

Isn't that a satyr?

best girl

Not in the Witcher universe

That's a lady satyr
She was just a hot demon though, not a Succubus.

Who am I kidding, you dumb fucks call quoting things memes these days, what do you care about actually naming things properly?

I wish I were a succubus.

Except you're wrong, see

How'd he die?

How can one summon a succubus?

Agony soon

That looks like a boy user. If you disagree you're gay.

I wis you were too.

This. Females are gross, no one with a working brain would be dumb enough to fuck even a normal one let alone a demon female.

Me too, user.

That game had the best dark elves too.

W3 was such a disappointment, you couldn't fuck anyone interesting. Keira, Triss/Yen and a couple of whores in the brothel, that's it

No halflings, elves, dopplers, alps, bruxas, succs or sirens.

No

Lineage 2 is one of the best games

Dude lineage was fucking garbage

good taste

It really is.
youtube.com/watch?v=62Nl7CmdwUU

Warcraft has some good demon designs.
>horns
>wings
>hooves
literally all I need

>when the soy done rot your brain

It is best.
Kys, fag.

t. ironic faglords

You forgot the abs.

where are all the succubus (male) tho?

>being a slave to the vagina
sad

Correct. This is the most truthful post in the thread.

We have everything, user.

good taste. only boys can be beautiful. roasties are ugly, so no one would ever fall for a roastie succubus.

>user will never know the pleasure of having a warm penis rubbing against his prostate

For shame.

>t.MGTOW retard who has literally never seen a vagina irl

Male succubi are the only worthwhile succubi.

Vaginas are disgusting and worthless dude, everyone knows it. You can stop pretending to be pathetic white knight now.

P5 succubi give me a woodie

that looks like a man.

Why would someone create such a wicked thing?

its called and Incubus, nerd

stop baiting and kill yourself desu

That's wrong, idiot. The philology of the word has everything to do with sexual positioning and nothing to do with gender. A succubus is a sex demon that gets you to fuck it. An incubus is a sex demon that fucks you. A male sex demon that bottoms is a succubus.

wrong and stupid

one whore was an elf. but i agree

>Incubus, demon in male form that seeks to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women; the corresponding spirit in female form is called a succubus.

britannica.com/topic/incubus

This.

>Tits are literally three times the size of her base skin.
How is the HotS team so based when it comes to designing women?

Interesting, senpai

he's right and you're wrong, user. the root words for each mean "to lie upon" and "to be lied upon". it has nothing to do with gender. britannica is not a source and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes. Guys will always be hotter than disgusting trash roasties.

I want to make love to this succubus (male)

How does it feel to be smug and wrong at the same time?

Fpbp

me too

they have to be half goat demons though

Those doujins where she succs little boys to death or converts them into her harem.

Thats an incubus, retard

now were talking

see

ask /x/ I'm sure they will be glad to answer

first good post in the thread

>boy succubi
There is no such thing as a male succubi. You're thinking incubi, which are totally fucking different, anyway.

LEARN THE LORE FAGGOT

>Someone drew this.
>Then randomly decided that they wanted to strain everyone's eyes and gave it terrible CA blur.

Post more boys, not this ugly shit.

>gayfags being obnoxious retards
what a surprise

>being this fucking retarded
It's already been explained in this thread, you unbelievable pleb.

>there are still people this stupid and wrong
How's it feel to be basically illiterate, user? Male succubi are absolutely a thing.

Not them, but all I've seen are baseless claims without any source to back them up.

>demon who steals semen
>demon who injects semen
I don't see the problem here, hetfag

>You think I'm going to read through this gay ass thread

You'd be wrong, nigger

You're wrong, boy. Learn the lore

the straights are the ones being obnoxious though. gays are based and posting art that's actually worth seeing.

>come into a straight thread
>fag the place up
See this is why no one likes you

Sauce?

You're literally stupid and wrong, user. The root words of succubus and incubus mean "bottom" and "top". They have nothing to do with male or female.

fags ruin another thread. Sup Forums should just have a gay version of every board

You're wrong and need to study language more carefully before shooting your mouth off like an idiot.

Sup Forums is a gay board. in fact, Sup Forums is a gay website. you aren't welcome here at all if you're going to act like an oversensitive baby about dicks.

I'm not going to be posting in a homo thread, but I invite you to actually look this shit up and research it

They are definitely male and female.

Don't pretend to know what you're talking about, when you are totally clueless, you dumb nigger.

Over and out, fags

>gaybros posting pictures and having civilized discussions
>hetfags throw a fit