Not the hardest boss in the game but the most annoying

not the hardest boss in the game but the most annoying
I took 4 tries. No poison knives, no tricks, simply melee combat. I'd rather have 500 Rom bosses than him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ud9tQh2Icj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the first time I beat this guy I had to chase him to death because I didn't know I was supposed to get him to the middle, took me an hour iirc

reminds me the first time I beat Ceaseless Discharge

kosm

horribly designed boss fight, he's just a fucking hunter with a billion hp and annoying summons. i tore him to shreds with my chikage build

some might say that.

Micolash gave me a lot of trouble too until I got his pattern down. As long as you are inside a certain range he won't cast call beyond (the multiple beam attack). If you stay right up in his face, bait out and dodge his tentacle attack, then wail on him he's a cakewalk.

Staying as close to him as possible is the key. The second you see him wind up the auger though you have to dodge.

I spent about 30 minutes to discover the shortcut in my first try
He had like 1 hp left and he did the magick attack and dogged me (I was with the holy blade 1 hand)
Then in my third try again I got lost and had to listen his meme dialog for about 10 minutes
If I didn't beat him in the 4 try I'd quit the game and only play in a few months or never touch it again
So annoying in every level

>Staying as close to him as possible is the key
I hit him and he had 1 hp left I was very very close and he dodged my consecutive attacks and used his magick bullshit
People say Rom is the most annoying but this boss is fucking atrocious

>literally has 3 attacks
>won't use the most dangerous one as long as you stay close
>the other slightly dangerous one is obvious as fuck
>staggerable even with the lightest attacks
>he actually tries to punch with his bare fists
What exactly was annoying about him again?
He's closer to one of the NPC hunters than an actual boss, and he can't even heal himself like some of them can.
Even if you fuck up and he starts to cast his AoE you can shoot him for a stun.

M A J E S D I C

>one dipshit with cage on his head and two fuckdolls
>an omnipotent spider and her thousand-strong legion of mini-mes that can one-shot you

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. Micolash is much easier than Rom. Rom is the only mainline boss that I dread fighting every time.

>Rom is the only mainline boss that I dread fighting every time.
if you forget the spiders it's easy
Just run and forget the spiders. I'm a very bad player and newbie and I beat rom in my third try and I only used 6 vials

>beast roar
>attack
>attack
>attack
>repeat
wew that was hard

Conceptually he's decent but there needed to be a lot more to the fight, it was way too simple.

We don't need to start dick-waving in here, dude. Your "cred" doesn't mean shit when we're trying to come up with strats for bosses that others are having problems with. Telling someone to forget the spiders is all well and good until they get headbutted out of nowhere right back to the lantern.

Chalice Rom took me like 30 tries, he took me one.

I genuinely believe OP is either 15 or mentally deficient if he thinks Micolash is worse than Rom.

Nobody can tell me otherwise.

Actually, fuck it. Anyone who's ever struggled on Micolash or thinks it's a difficult encounter is pretty special.

hit and run is effective, never stop moving when fighting rom

>people consider either Rom or Mico hard

what the fuck. Do any of you frequent /bbg/ by any chance? Though I'll admit, Mico's damage output is a bit insane on NG+2 and beyond.

>NG+ A Call Beyond

ow

>We don't need to start dick-waving in here
I'm doing the exact opposite. I'm really bad at bloodborne it's a fact. I just don't know how can people think Rom is harder or more annoying than micomeme
>Telling someone to forget the spiders is all well and good until they get headbutted out of nowhere right back to the lantern.
That happened to me 2 times. I want all way back away from Rom and equipped a torch. While approaching some spiders would get to another direction and you'll be almost free with rom with no spiders around. There is a NPC that helped me in the first half of the boss (he always died after rom's health reached 50%).

>Micolash fight
youtube.com/watch?v=ud9tQh2Icj8

A Call Beyond is "ow" even in NG, but that's why you stay close to him at all times.

anyway i liked the boss, but i enjoy these weird souls bosses that stray from the norm

>Got to chase him down
>Didn't manage to land many hits on him
>Increased my gun damage input with a item
>Shot him until he was dead
This guy was a pain in the ass,but he couldn't take the damage of my weapons,even my gun.

The bosses of this game aren't too dificult,sure some of them was challenging(the Peerl beast was a pain in the ass duo to it's size and limbs) but once you learn the move set and counter strategy you can easily beat them.Gerhman was really good,it felt like a true hunter vs hunter battle.

yeah considering over half of bloodborne's bosses are "hug its butt, slightly off from the center and you'll win" like Ebrietas and Cleric Beast etc, it's nice to see more bosses like Mico and HMPH

you don't have to chase him much, he's scripted to run into a room after some amount of time. You literally don't have to deal any damage while chasing him.

why is that retard wearing a phone booth on his head, fucking autist

>A bit insane
>One-shots you

Y-yeah.

tfw want to do a mensis cosplay build I don't wanna deal with getting an arcane character set up again

To be honest Fromsoft should stop doing large bosses unless they make it decent
I beat Paarl with fire paper in my first try because he couldn't find me. I spent the whole fight under him
meanwhile Rom with two hits can kill you even though he is fucking slow
It makes no sense. I miss bosses like in DMC4 and Onimusha

He's not a boss.

The day FROM makes a boss as good as Vergil or Credo is when I'll truly respect their game design skills.

Really need to pick up Onimusha.

>implying

this game is really overrated imo
atmosphere is cool, gameplay is kinda boring

Did you actually have trouble with him? I regularly run him for other people, I have no idea why people summon for him but they do.

no I just like the fight

In what part of running after a dude did your autism take over?
>mfw people apparently had a hard time with him
He can be destroyed with a brain dead build and a +5 cleaver. What the fuck anons.

Yeah it's certainly better than most of the fights in BB. I think Pontiff from DaS3 is probably the best as far as these games go.

Seriously. He's just wail-on-it the boss fight.

>Play BB blind for the first time
>See him standing in doorway, chuck a poison knife at him because I always try everything the first few goes at a boss
>He turns and looks at me like a retard
>Just keep throwing shit at him because he doesn't move
>Out of knives to throw, he still has a sliver of health
>Thoss a pebble
>He dies
I like to think it was the rock, but he probably tied to a last poison tick or something.

>Cruise through most of the game no problem
>Roll over Rom, Ebrietas and other shit that people complain about
>Logarius pushes my shit in like no one's business
>Everyone says he's easy
I don't understand.
But finally beating him underleveled when going for a beeline Chikage and Evelyn was the tightest shit.

Well,it was my first time,I was also lucky that he stoped and stayed in front of me shoting.

His combo chains leave him open for backstabs and his charge move he uses to transition to phase 2 leaves him wide open for 1-2 combos and a backstab. Second phase is pretty easy to parry (you can even parry his dive attack). The only annoying part I find about him is when he uses the flying swords shit, but I've yet to determine if that's pure RNG or if he only does it if you're too far away.

yikes

He actually was sort of one of the hardest bosses in my experience, since I only realized the proper strat on NG+2 after three deaths. Before that I had just beaten him by "playing it safe" and spamming vials. He's the lone INT boss among all the DEX bosses of the game.

On my first playthrough I actually oneshot every optional / endgame boss EXCEPT Micolash. Died to him twice.

I pretty much learned all of that by heart while trying to get the early Vilebloods.
That last fight was the tightest shit I've experienced in the game with both perfect dodges and parries and stupid whiffs and hits to the face that nearly cost me everything.
Anyway, you pretty much have to backstab him while he's powering up, though, or you can't parry him at all in phase 2 if I remember correctly.

i believe you mean sir alonne

I hate how souls games start with enemies that have smooth motions for their swings then later in the series since people now how to parry they do this bullshit where the enemy winds up for 10 seconds to finally swing.

I'll be honest I haven't played DaS2, and I don't think I will any time soon. DeS, DaS1, BB, and DaS3 have kind of burned me out from the formula as-is.

This is as far as I've gotten with Bloodborne. I don't use walkthroughs and gave up after chasing him around for 30 minutes. That was almost a year ago and haven't touched the game since. What're you suppose to do?

Chase him into the square room with bright lighting just outside of it. Gotta corner him into it.

The best part is that now you can easily get a Lost Chikage from the False Depth Chalice Dungeons right after BSB, and it's arguably the best version of the Chikage.