Пo-pyccки гoвopи, пидop eпт

日本語わからんねぇよ

مالذي تتحدث عنه؟

I FOUGHT MUDCRABS

OOFFF

Кaкъв pycки тe гoни пък и тeбe, бe?

*ハイエルフを聞いたことがありますか?

GRAAGH

Avez-vous entendus parler des Hauts-Elfes?

I'VE FOUGHT- BROOOO

beat me to it

s-sorry sempai
i'm not worthy

GRABLE GRABLE GRABLE

I’m trying to learn Jap, and I’m a brainlet who doesn’t exactly understand こと. What’s the use of it?
Could you also break down your sentence grammatically so I can be more secure in my knowledge?

AND WE ALL FLOAT ON OKAY

Why yes, I have

初耳です

IVE SEEN FOOTAGE

>"have you heard the high elves?"
let's try something less literal:
ハイエルフのことを知っていますか?

How do you say "Stop right there, criminal scum" in Japanese?

こと is extremely important and theres too many ways to use it to count. However, past tense + ことある is pretty basic and means "has ever happened." However in this case i think it just better to ask 知ってる?(do you know)

日本へ行ったことある?
Have you ever been to Japan?

*ハイエルフについて聞いたことがありますか?

>動くな泥棒めッ!

Almost the first unofficial rule of Japanese: All of the information you think you needed in your language is most likely one or two levels broader in a Japanese sentence.

>止まれ、犯罪者の野郎!
Is what I thought of, but I was doing a more literal translation of the sentence.

I like yours, but I was going more for the abruptness that makes the line so funny in English.

Yeah, yours is what a real translator would probably do. I wouldn't say I'm at the level where I can translate the pure mood from JP-EN just yet.

>泥棒
>mud+stick=thief

This fucking language

僕はあなたを愛しょう!

No, that's for the anime rape mod.

そこを動くな、犯罪者のカス野朗め

youtube.com/watch?v=xjC-ADf1RMU

WHY. ME.

was about to reply but basically this

Thanks, user. 頑張ろうよ shit, I still gotta finish that ENF doujin translation for /e/

Why is their LP of Oblivion one of the most genuinely hilarious things ive seen on youtube
Howndo they do it, make LPs not shit