the right

kek

keking

>Lol my favorite buzzword XD

>alliancefag

game?

Well done

the saudi guy looks like an evil dragon quest wizard

Well, they usually put evil wizards on deserts, just for the cool bones decorations.
If you're there, just put desert people clothes on them like the evil viziers they're supposed to be.

General reaction to Prey 2017 demo

I only just noticed that she actually catches a fucking chair

Recommending a game to Sup Forums.

needs a good name

poor birb...

*WHIRRRRR*

fuck you

it's called real life

me on the right

This is why I laugh in the face of every dog owner who thinks their dog is an angel. "But I KNOW my dog" No, you fucking don't, you're feeble emotions are just making you humanize this animal.

Same reason why any time I see somebody walking a dog in my neighborhood without a leash, I call animal control or the PD on them.

>Yakuza Kiwami Beast Stance

>breaks its neck for no fucking reason

DELETE HUSKYS

Hi Crocomire

This was meant to be a fun thread, I fucking hate irresponsible dog owners.

huskies fucking hate little dogs
dumb pet owners are the worst

kek, underrated

>Failed QTE

IronManZX.webm

>This is why I laugh in the face of every dog owner who thinks their dog is an angel. "But I KNOW my dog" No, you fucking don't, you're feeble emotions are just making you humanize this animal.
You have zero clue about dogs, fucking retard. Huskys are typically aggressive with smaller dogs, you didn't know that however as you're a shitposter who thinks they know shit.

>Husky is under alien control

>obligatory OW THE EDGE posts inc

How does it feel to be this wrong AND butt-blasted? :^)

There are layers upon layers of lack of self awareness here that just makes the picture absolutely staggering.

>the left is full of determined and level-headed individuals
>only consists of black people and muslims
>the right are literally monsters, with President Trump leading the charge

It really displays just how self-centered and egotistical they are, thinking that the President really has the time, energy, and interest to invest in dismantling them when he couldn't care less.

A part of me wishes they were right, especially having it illustrated like this. Because if they were, and President Trump really had it out for these ultra-liberal morons, him and his army of voracious wolves would tear them all apart.

needs a filename

>ow the edge post
>ow the edge pic
where did the trans girl touch you, user?

Change of heart.

>not killing both sides

Alright, cool.

Why would you only be holding the damn thing with one hand to begin with

Imagine if it was a pit bull though. Fuck, those things are the worst. I hate them so much

>Because if they were, and President Trump really had it out for these ultra-liberal morons, him and his army of voracious wolves would tear them all apart.

lol are you series?

The russian-cuck president, and his army of white-nationalist snowflakes?

Ya, there's definitely some self-centered egotism afoot.

not even him but
>reddit spacing

>Loot Found: Consumable

>PvP enabled

>nagito is the samoyed
>"holy shit, wouldn't it be hilarious if i made it look like i was the one who killed the poodle so that the husky could get away with it? god damn i love it when everyone believes in each other!"

Okay I gotta ask. I didn't want any speedruns in the past year, did those trannies actually play well...?

kek'd
top kek

>Monster girl
>It's just some girl wearing stupid looking mittens
Out of everything that comes out of Gookville, this shit is the most infuriating.

Nope, most of them went over estimate, one spent 30 minutes straight trying to do one trick and yelling at the audience "DONT CLAP"

Needs a name

>ends up getting euthanized while the husky goes on to kill the third dog

STEPPING STONE

Fucked webm aside, that's a good one

>MML3

>The russian-cuck president, and his army of white-nationalist snowflakes?

>Now excuse me while I post on social media about what a huge threat Trump and "white nationalists" are to this country

Ignorance is the gift that just keeps on giving.

See, you're missing the point entirely. The artist is suggesting that the left is entirely good, and the right is entirely bad. But then all I have to say is, "antifa is full of militant leftists that only care about causing chaos while stating that their cause is just," something which has been done numerous times throughout history, and suddenly the message is contradicted and dismantled, with nothing left to stand on.

>CreationClub.jpg