>ugly feet
No thanks

>nu FF
hahahahaha

But I already bought it two years ago

>internet required

>AAA early access game

why is this allowed?

>mfw XV-kun posted a 3000+ word defense, in a single post, of the women in FFXV against the raging feminists on nugaf

>Internet required
So it's shit by default

So is the PC version that's releasing the same day going to be this version too?

It's only for the Comrades online expansion you fucking underage idiots. Goddammit how can Sup Forums be so fucking dumb. Fucking pieces of shit eat shit and die.

This is you right now.

How much is it, $60? Will there be any more story content coming out after this release that I’ll have to pay for?

Yes, one if not more seasons passes are on the way

I know this artist is important to the franchise or whatever, but this cover looks like colored-pencil shit.

$49.99
yes on more story content (Episodes)
very likely es on paying for these new Episodes

Maybe after all the DLC will come out and I will play it for some time to determine if it's worth any money. Question: can a self-imposed challenge like not pressing and holding the attack button possibly improve the experience?

So, do have to buy a season alongside this version?

And? How hard did he trigger them?

No, everything made before this version will be included. Vanilla owners can buy all the new content in this version with a seperate DLC download.

Royal and Windows Edition are the same. Windows Edition has improved graphics. The only things PC users missed so far was Moogle Chocobo Carnival, Assassin's Festival and the Platinum Demo (had some great music not in the main game).

this. pls tell me this is just a shop and they will put noctus in the cover

noctis* on*
I should just stop phoneposting

Will get used or on sale.

I liked the game so okay.

>tfw only spent £40 on the game and pass so don't really give a fuck

wtf
link?

Is the Windows version the same as this?

Geez buddy, had a bad day?

I might get it on a major steam sale.

Not until the second season pass is out and they actally say that they drop support. I don't want to pay for shit over and over and over again

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, YES.

fucking godly boxart

Nevermind found it, How defensive can one guy be about a game
And of course the idiots over there love it
I love how he always acts all innocent on other websites but goes full autist shitpost mode on Sup Forums

>100GB install

No thanks. My PC can run it fine, but you can fuck off with needing 100GB. Might just get it on PS4

That titan looks like shit
The first steelbook art he did for XV was way better

That's perfect, he did a perfect job capturing the spirit of the game

I hope it has the reversible logo artwork like the vanilla edition.

>tfw tempted to buy it for that boxart even though I don't care much for the game

I'd rather get XII International.

I'm surprised he isn't banned already. He probably has to try really really hard to not go into his usual ranting like he does here

>all these "user was banned/warned for litearlly nothing" in that thread
How do people even surive more than a day over there

sauce pls

>but goes full autist shitpost mode on Sup Forums
Because you can get away with it here, the consequences are easily bypassable
Meanwhile he got banned on GAF, you you can't pull that shit again on stricter GAF.
When's the second season pass going to end for the "final" version of XV to be released

resetera.com/posts/3413026/

>You need to let go of Stella, she is inferior in every aspect compared to Luna, and not even Nomura liked the Stella he created in 2007.
This guy is fucking NUTS

kek
His first sentence is literally "okay let me just say if you don't agree with me 100% you're wrong"

fun fact this game STILL has an expansion pass on the way even with the royal edition coming.

I already bought this 2 years ago
I already bought the season pass

FUCK OFF

>buying games on release
silly fucking me, never again. fuck this industry

Will this guy ever let go of this game, i've never seen a guy put this much effort into defending absolutely everything about a game, even against people that like it.
The thought of typing out that much shit for a thread that will be forgotten in a few days hurts my head

2017 is over bruh. New season pass will be coming soon.

Mosaic when? This thing has a lot of potential.

>Royal edition
>Takes royalty off the cover for the fucking handmaiden
Everything about this edition is garbage

>not waiting for the "COMPLETE EDITION" in an age of incomplete releases

*breathes in*

I haven't played it yet, so if this is the version pc gets i probably will.

Does this guy even play XV anymore or any other game, does he even have a job? I just see him defend the game almost 24/7 on 4-5 differnet websites

Same here
I knew there was more DLC coming and was actually happy to get a second season pass. But when I saw the price they expect us to pay just for the royal dlc I was fucked off.
Might aswell just wait till next year for the next edition
On the bright side this helped me decide to leave Dissidia alone for now. Might aswell wait for that too

Wait a few more month or a year, they're already planning more DLC/ another season pass that will last for 2018

It's not even the complete edition

The 20$ was a mistake, they took it down. It'll probably be more.

So is this already the "games as a service" future that publishers dream of?

I'm looking forward to 2021 when this game will finally be finished.

I never held it down because that doesn't feel natural to me, but if you don't like the game in general, that isn't going to make it more enjoyable.

>people complaining about it barely passing the bechdel test as if thats a way of discerning quality of any kind

o i am laffin

Oh shit really? I doubt it could be anymore. Would mean they think that content is worth the same as the full game and season pass combined. $10 and I might consider it. Or just give us season pass 2 already

Whack. Does this version at least have all the currently released DLC?

>denuvo

nope.

What the fuck is that ugly shit color?

The position of the big balloon foot doesn't even make ense.

What does this even have to do with FFXV?

Why is this so try-hard pseudo artsy?

That's one awful try hard cover.

>Royal and Windows Edition are the same.
Good.

How can someone post so much positive about a game this negative?

Or any game.

What a pathetic, mentally ill retard.

Also
>NeoGAF/rosettaera
>unironically

Kill yourself.

>What does this even have to do with FFXV?
Summons with that useless love intrest in the center
>Why is this so try-hard pseudo artsy?
Hired Amano to make the game look more artsy than it really is.

is this xv-kun supposed to be this bazztek guy or is this just some meme to use for everyone who defends some aspect of XV?

>xv-kun supposed to be this bazztek guy
One in the same dude, keep up with the shitflin-I mean XV discussion threads

On which platform should i buy this game?
I can buy a ps4 and royal edition, but pc ver is cheaper, besides, i have some games that i want to play on pc because i bought it very cheap on pc.(battlefield 1, mankind divided). Also, i can play this in my dorm.
I can upgrade pc, but i need more money for videocard, cpu, memory, etc to play ffxv and i can play only home (most of the time i live in dorm).But i can play more games. Classics, most multiplatform and emulators (I want to play loz:botw, for example)
What to do?
Sorry for my english.

it's Amano's work (the designer and illustrator of the classic FF games). He was always using this artstyle and did art for every FF, even the ones where he didn't design the characters.

This XV cover looks pretty sketchy though.

I don't give a shit what it is. It looks like trash.

Amano is overrated as fuck anyway, though.

I will wait the complete edition

How the actual fuck does he do it? What kind of intense autism do you need to do something like this?

Why ask then?

Why does SE keep throwing money at washed up, senile or gay hacks like Amano and Nomura who can't draw for shit?

I bought this game and season pass when I heard character switching was in couple of months ago
Got fucked anyways when this happened

Yeah bazztek is xv-kun and he's been using hte same name on tons of websites for years. Even his twitter is just XV stuff
twitter.com/_bazztek

It's true, many games would fail outright.

irony knows no bounds

>That cover
Pffft

he isn't overrated at all, he is an amazing designer

I like his mentality of keeping most of his works sketchy. Like he knows exactly what's actually important about an illustration/concept art, and he's just working on coming up with shittons of amazing designs.

His artstyle doesn't really match with nomura's characters/art, and it's more of just a tradition/tribute that he still does art for the new FF games.

>Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums