Why?

Why?

You do not kno de wei.

>amusing joke gets blown way out of proportion and run into the ground faster than you can imagine
Welcome to memes.

Pre teens

>Why?
Because Poopypie says so

Kids.

I'm glad I didn't get into vrchat, it must be annoying trying to pat your anime lolis and have a shootout with Wreck-It Ralph in peace with thousands of teenagers doing piss poor ambiguous accents to repeat a meme

I really don't see a problem with the meme. kids are on the computer too, and kids like dumb stuff. you'd have to be ACTUALLY autistic to even care about the meme or be bothered by it

>amusing joke
No. This was never funny

>enter any room
>immediately hear clucking in the distance

VIDEO GAMES

>that one guy that is constantly sharing this shit on his fb feed

it has gotten a lot of draws
i made one too, i reserved me a room on hell

But there's the problem
>a majority of people here are autistic and continue to make threads about a VRchat meme

Sup Forums hates any joke or meme that wasnt made for them or was made here.

You'll see the most autistic analysis of habbo raids compared to Ugandan knuckles as if there was some grand fucking scheme or conspiracy for habbo and this is le randum unfunny reddit fun for plebs???

Yet you idiots fail to hear Sup Forums memes specific to here in the videos of ugandan knuckles

I hate Sup Forums, i hate the backward elitism and blatant hipster killjoy vibes

It honestly hilarious. People act as if the habbo raids were completely different when it was just one guy going "hey lets do this it'll be fun".

topkek

>amusing joke
what exactly is supposed to be either a joke or amusing about asking someone if they know the way but in retard?

I'm turning 30 this year and think toddposting is hilarious.

Unfunny memes. Anyone that posts shitty pepe or wojack edits here has no right to complain. Shit is the same.

>I am retarded and i dont understand the meaning of this answer

we must go further

It's referencing who killed captain Alex.

I've uploaded lewd stuff with pixelated todds hidden like waldo.

Well, there's obviously more to it than simplifying it like that. Having a mass-group of weird Knuckle lookalikes pretending to be from Uganda and trolling people in VR Chat was amusing when it first started happening. The problem is that it wore out its welcome really fast, and now it's rebounded into annoying.

I am unsure if we can go any farther

PC has become the primary platform for children. This is the type of humor you'd expect from them

>be a trap
>checking myself out in the mirror
>headpot and hug everyone cute
>do little dances
>people watch me

fuck, I keep forgetting