Th-they're legitimately just my favorites!!

>Th-they're legitimately just my favorites!!

Pokemon Black/White is the best Pokemon besides Conquest though.

3D world is my favourite nintendo game

But people do genuinely enjoy Pokemon Gen 5 and Sunshine, especially compared to their successors. Maybe even some of the other games too.

Are you one of those faggots that thinks SA2 is better than SA1?

3D Land is mine.

>not black 2

I though ffviii was great!
probably because I was 8 years old when I finished all 4 discs

Final Fantasy VIII is amazing, just like every ps1 FF

The good stages of Sunshine are objectively the best Mario stages ever. The bad stages are bad though and there aren't that many good ones.
FF8 is a great game. People hate it because of a weird meme. It was great back in the day, everyone loved it.

>conquest

patrician taste, user.

>don't care about sonichu
>DS2 has more content, more variery, bigger world and a more interesting lore
>don't care about ff
>SS is objectively a great game
>Persona 2 is the second best game in the series
>Pokemon Black is a great JRPG
>lol no
>interesting change in a Mario game
>don't care too much, but edgy Donte > classic Dante

Dark Souls 2 is the best though.

good taste

nothing contrarian about preferring P2.
you're right about everything else.

It's objectively better in every aspect except the treasure hunting

Final Fantasy 8 is genuinely great
Gen V is one of the best pokemon gens, if not THE best, since I
MGS4 was one of the best movies I've ever watched

Fuck you, I like Sonic Adventure. While the cutscenes are terrible, I legitimately like primitive open world aspect of the game and stupidly interconnected story. Gameplay is absolutely fine, unless you are one of those retards who jump off cliffs and press random buttons during scripted moments and then call the game broken.

Gen 3.

PvP is my favorite aspect of Souls games and I feel like DS2 does it the best.

MGS4 was definitely dogshit, but I'll never understand why anyone shits on Peace Walker. It was a damn good game. Not the best game. But still a really good game.

Gen V > Gen III
>better music
>better world
>better pokemon design
>better gym leaders
>better enemy team (by a fucking landslide)
>better legendary duo
>better rival
>better E4
>better concept
>less HM fuckery
>worse starters

Sure, Gen 3 was great. But not better than Gen 5.

fpbp

Seriously OP Black/White were fucking good pokemon games.

A lot of those a good though

Replace Black/White with XY
Replace FF8 with 12
Replace Persona 2 with 1
Replace Sunshine with *goat noises*
Replace DmC with DMC2

Persona 2 EP and Mario Sunshine doesn't belong in this.

How is that hard to understand? It has the most bare bones functionality among all MGS games, locations are so tiny they might as well be MGS1 VR rooms. And the story is pretty much a retread of MGS3 with very few fresh ideas. You just like the grind of PW because you're gay.

None of these are Contrarian.

And Sonic Adventure with Heroes.

Add Resident Evil 6 to that shit

how are you actually going to put DOOM on this image

Breath of Fire 4 is genuinely one of the best RPG ever made. Can't blame anyone for liking it, it's just polished.

That Pokemon game doesn't belong there.
It's widely liked.

>PvP is my favorite aspect of Souls games
So you're not a contrarian, but just a drooling retard? Got it.

This image would be perfect if Black/White weren't in it. Change it to X/Y.

Also, should probably change Sunshine to 3d World.

Fuck off. Only the willfully ignorant, and "Hardcore RE fans" can't see the good in RE6. Campaigns are trash, but you're going to be hard pressed to find a TPS with better mechanics.

>no one defended DmC so far

tell you a lot

So how is Everdrive bad exactly?

MGS4 had incredible potential, squandered by the movie-tier amount of cutscenes. The parts where you actually got to play the game were some of the best moments in the entire series in terms of tight controls and mechanics. it's nobody's favorite game, but it doesn't deserve as much hate as it gets.

Sunshine is an excellent game, no defense needed. Fuck off.

Peace Walker (the PS3 port, not the garbage PSP version) is an excellent game, with the exception of the mother base management mechanics. If you could carry every item at once as opposed to having to switch loadouts, you could avoid it altogether and make one of the best MGS games.

someone's buttmad that their hobby is becoming popular

DmC isn't the worst DMC game though, DMC2 is.

>Persona 2
>contrarian
retarded P3 babbie detected inb4 t.contrarian

Missing Deus Ex, Morrowind and New Vegas.

>shitting on ffv and my boy bartz
you better watch yourself nigga

ffvii, pokemon black, and sunshine are all understandable but the rest i agree with

>MGS4 was definitely dogshit
>I'll never understand why anyone shits on Peace Walker
You mean, besides the fact it's a step down in almost every way from any other game in the series in terms of visuals and gameplay? Fuck, you can't even crawl in PW, and the "bosses" are grindy trash with even less of an identity than the ones in MGSV. At least in that game you can still do some interesting stuff and the boss encounters are short and interspersed enough that they never overstay their welcome, unlike PW which is the complete opposite.

There isn't one MGS title I actually dislike, but people shitting on PW is most certainly no mystery to me.

DMC2 was a mistake. DmC was a baby shot dead before it was born.

But 2 is so bad that not even a contrarian could pretend to like it.

>SM Sunshine
>Contrarian

Opinion disregarded

I don't think being a contrarian is inherently a bad thing though. You just might be able to appreciate something that the general opinion does not. No one is going to legitimately say 2 is their favorite, unless they're fucking brain damaged. I hold no love for DmC myself, but can see how it might appeal to those who aren't exactly fans of the series itself.

objectively incorrect

but 2 is undeniably better than 3 in every way.

Yeah, nostalgiafag is probably more appropriate.

Sunshine was fun

It's better, but not in every way. 3 is better in the things it just ripped from 1.

>What do you play, Call of Duty? lol

MW2 and WW2 are actually good though

t. contrarian
Fez, Braid, Journey and The Witness are widely accepted as great games. Just because their creators said something bad about Zelda doesn't mean the games are now bad.

DmC DE is a genuinely fun action game and has the best combat system ever put into a western action game. But it shouldn't be anyone's favorite when DMC3 and DMC4 eclipse it gameplay wise

But the combat was fixed by Japan.

Tell that to the contrarian dipshits that "enjoy" those awful games.

>widely accepted as great games
There's a lot of you contrarians. Doesn't change what you are.

>DMC2
There's nothing enlightened about this

Gotta say those are unironically my favorite vidya, 'cept DMC as I've never played it.

DMC2 doesn't belong on anything, even as a joke. MG Acid games are legitimately great, especially 2.

>only contrarians like journey
?
??

To add, replace DMC2 with DMC1, then we might be getting somewhere.

People who praise walking sims with some ambience are contrarians, yes

Is it really that hard for people to just look up what the definition of contrarian is?

>when you're so contrarian you start to think the entire world is contrarian

This.
Great in every aspect except music.
I liked the completely different region feeling it gave with no old gen pokemon available. Sad that BW2 took that away.

What's contrarian about Sonic Adventure? It was a great game.

Sunshine is legitimately my favorite Mario game though.

If that's not being a contrarian, then you're admitting to actually being so dumb and useless that you genuinely enjoy a fucking walking sim with "pretty music." Think about that for a second.

King's Field 2 is pretty good though. Not KF3 tier of good, let alone Shadow Tower, but it is quite decent for what it is.

gen 3 is referred to as the dork ages for a reason

>Played sunshine and enjoyed it, great game
>Never played the rest of the list

Skyward sword should be replaced with Majoras Mask.

P4 needs to be replaced with 5 and FNV with Fallout 1.

(You)

Sonic stages are way too linear and feel much slower than SA1's stages to a fault. Rail grinding was a great addition, though.

The shooting stages are much worse because the controls are tank like and make the constant platforming the game requires more cumbersome than it needs to be.

The story also takes itself way too seriously, and I feel like it lost the whimsical "Let's go on an adventure!" tone that SA1's story had going on, which suits Sonic a lot better.

Chao gardens are far superior and the Battle version perfected them.

Soundtrack isn't as varied and can get a bit repetitive.

Even with its flaws, SA2 is still a cleaner package overall and it's not hard to see why people prefer it over SA1. You'd have to trim a lot of fat for me to say it's better than the sequel.

>JRPGs
>handheld games
>RNG simulator
>Patrician
A good laugh that was.

>Bloodbore
>Minish Crap
>New Anus
>Persona Chore
No thanks senpai.

Contrarian isn't an insult you stupid fuck.

That's weird, because it seems to have affected you.

brainlesswojak.jpg

Self-portrait?

4 has a much more interesting plot while 5 has better everything else. However, the plot in a Persona game is one of the biggest parts of it and having a lackluster plot brings the whole thing down drastically.

While I still think Persona 5 is one of the best JRPG's in recent years, 4 is better because it never really got boring, unlike 5.

>Minish Cap
>Persona 4

Unovabortions are the modern version of Hoennbabbies

Funny you say that, because gen 4 and 6 are significantly worse than gen 3 and 5.

This opinion is contrarian-core

gen 4 is definitely better than gen 5

Peace Walker is fucking garbage, you faggot-ass faggot.

Subsistence > MGS > MGS2 > Portable Ops > MGS4 >> PW > 5

at least admit it has a better soundtrack

Dark Souls 2, for all its faults, is still a pretty fun game (at least SOTFS, haven't played the original). And the PC port is a thousand times better than DaS. Native 60 FPS is a godsend.
I can understand why some people might find certain elements of FFVIII appealing, though I personally think it's a mess.
Skyward Sword would be a good game if Fi wasn't so obnoxious and the third act wasn't pure filler, instead it's just a decent game. Not a total abomination by any means, it has its moments.
Haven't played the others.

DS2 is the gift that keeps on giving.
1 and 3 fags will be forever mad.

>sonic adventure
all sonic games are garbage
>dark souls 2
>skyward sword
>super mario sunshine
>DMC
all spot on
can't speak for the rest though

>