ITT: Times the main villain had an absolutely horrible final form design

ITT: Times the main villain had an absolutely horrible final form design

i don't get this at all, first he's a cool-gangster looking guy who muscles up, then he turns into a chunky ayylmao

also for adding only an extra 20% that was an awfully big powerspike. he was a pretty good villain imo until this. does yuyu go uphill or downhill from here?

Almost every single manga fighting/adventure game adaptation with the exclusion of Jojo series.
And off-topic: Every single Hiro Mashima villain.

It's all downhill from there

Seymour
>not the main vill-
you shut your whore mouth this instant

BLACK GOO LMAO

Yu Yevon was pretty bad, he was just a tick.

even jojo part 3 is a victim imo. dio looked cool and while his design after absorbing joseph wasn't bad, normal dio is way better.

>naruto
Madara, then sage madara, then we get the bitch. worse

this is an excellent example but i thought i posted this on Sup Forums so i was confused

10/10

This whole cunning villain turned into horrible muscle beast thing needs to stop.
They weren't final bosses but Shido and Vayne got ruined by this as well.

That one was fine. Jecht was a great final boss fight, Yevon was just there for story reasons and it being a pathetic little bug that dies to a phoenix down is the point.

downhill unfortunately. the corporate commandos rushed him to finished and he said fuck it

He is fine, I don't mind his final form.
From there it remains decent, Sensui is a cool villain. After Sensui it goes downhill.
Also, why the fuck are you posting this on Sup Forums?

I love this game to death, but they screwed this up. Also hate that cheesy heroic Shepard's survival.

it was meant for Sup Forums i made a mistake.

still getting good examples though lol

i honestly don't mind it in some cases; the way i see it is brains didn't let them defeat MC, so now they use their brains to make them brawny. while this doesn't fit the joker in the slightest, it's find for more minor villains

horrible example, armstrong is amazing in all appearances

they made up for it with marauder shields

this a Sup Forums thread now, fuccboi

I'll take cheesy survival over star child anyday.

i meant to reply it to another guy, i'm just fucking up in all sorts of ways today lol

Your thread in Sup Forums is dying unnoticed anyway

I still like the fight. Design is boring.

i thought this one woul die too desu

i think the fact it's just a tiny fish in there controlling it is pretty cool

Yeah

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's in top 5 easily
Also this

>final form

Still dont understand after more athan 10 years why the fuck ansem became a space ship...

I dug it.

COME AND GET IT MOOK

he starts off as one though. He just turns into that guy from Full Metal Alchemist with he skin thing.

Psychic arc is the best part of the series. Demon World arc is blatantly rushed.

Even as a DS2fag, I always felt the final boss was a letdown

huh. manga looked better. in the show his proportions are ever more wack than they were already

Yeah, she definitely was. There should have been more build-up and she should have looked more like Manus.

objectively wrong opinion

Man, the first game had such a strong ending
>fight this fucking dragon
>ok now fight Sephiroth
>awesome cliffhanger

shame that Absalom was just ME SMASH

nah

Just turn everything into a black gooey monster.

>Scholar of the First Sin adds an alternate final boss
>looks equally shit

meh

Resident Evil is an allegory for the cigarette industry.

is that why RE girls are smokin' ?

>it's another damn "symbolism over challenge" boss

fuck off with that shit ugh

I don't know if it's Japanese Lore or something, but the final boss of Okami is just a big sphere with three forms (each of which being a differently coloured sphere). I don't think the design is horrible, just not as cool as the 8-headed guy who I thought was the final boss about 20 hours in

Yeah

>jollyjack

I mean, when you think about it, the viruses Umbrella creates are just controlled cancer.

He looks like the kind of guy who doesn't know what Sup Forums is but gets fed red pills through facebook reposts of Sup Forums memes.

Basically that one uncle.

He's right tho, Neo Exdeath was also awful.

Right, and the victims basically can't function, much like addicts.

it is japanese lore-ey. there all kinda of symbolism bullshit, but the fight is still an awesome spectacle though

neo exdeath was trash, kefka's 1st and last final form were good.

2nd and 3rd from a final boss design standpoint were indeed dumb, don't sacrifice design for symbolism