Honestly the cardboard thing looks kinda cool, i mean it's for kids and as I kid I would have loved it...

Honestly the cardboard thing looks kinda cool, i mean it's for kids and as I kid I would have loved it. Maybe it's not the best value and buying as an adult would be silly but kid will love it

>They're already rationalizing

what's impressive about that piano toy is that the controllers are senstivive enough they can tell what key you're pressing just by the vibration

>playing with cardboard
Yeah 3rd world kids would love it

>not taking the cardboard tube from christmas wrapping and sword fighting with your brother
I bet you were raised by a single mom

No it doesn't, it's using the it camera

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the red one has infra red camera, so it can see some bright element move inside

>Pandering to kids again

It's over, isn't it?

wait a minute I recognize those hats

Nintendo has always appealed to kids, if you're an adult nintendo fan you need to grow up

Jesus it's like none of you think like a kid
>Get cardboard
>9 years old can't do shit
>have to get mom to assemble it
>tear it in a few days
>realize the games are shitty gimmicks and are only fun to fuck around with for 5 minutes
>not worth playing just to have to repair it again
>Get cardboard
>build fort
>have way more fun
You have been disconnected from your inner child or are an nintendo apologist if you think otherwise.

>playing with cardboard
I had toy swords to play with Jose

>9 years old can't do shit
>have to get mom to assemble it
>tear it in a few days
Not all kids are as stupid as you

Not all kids are prodigal engineering savants at 9 years old. I'm talking majority here.

>Dad gets you labo
>Bond with him while building
>Then you get a kickass robot game

Did you have abusive parents? Did you never build anything with your Dad? I'm here for you if you want to talk about it

For a day at most, then it will break.

>if you aren't a low iq fuckstick like me you must be a rare genius

You are genetically bad.

>Using toy swords that break
>Not getting thick straight sticks, carving handles into them with a pen knife and beating the shit out of each other.

Do you even childhood?

You know you want it.

My family aren't a bunch of fucking hobos who have to get their kids cardboard to play around with.

there were also the sticks in the woods and the time my father (who didn't leave to get cigarettes) made some swords out of wood for my brothers and I to play with

Yeah sure, now as an adult you play nintendo games and defend the decisions they make on an anonymous eskimo ice fishing forum. You sure showed me.

This but unironically
If this came packed with something like SNK heroines as a bonus id but it without thinking twice

>Tfw bamboo forest in my friends backyard
Bamboo makes the best swords. They hurt like hell and vibrate when you smack the living shit out of somebody.

And you cry about them, dum dum.

Not like I need to buy it for my Switch, there are plenty of other games I have to look forward to

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST BUY A FUCKING PIANO ALREADY

EVEN A 10$ MIDI KEYBOARD ISNT MADE OF CARDBOARD

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT BARELY COVERS A FUCKING OCTAVE

At least i don't play squid girls 4 and claim i'm a healthy, functional adult.

You're such a sad, little faggot.

first of all it's for kids. Second, the point is to build it

ONE
FUCKING
OCTAVE

What are the specs of this cardboard?

I guess the part of being able to change the octaves to lower/higher tones went above your head eh user?

Again, the point is not make a grand fucking piano, it's something for kids where they can make cool shit

FUCKING CARDBOYS
ITS 100% RECYCLED ORGANIC SOY PROTEIN SOYBOARD

meant to reply to

Are you fucking shitting me?? You can barely fit two hands there
>hurr Durr shift frequency of keys
It's literally unplayable garbage a 0/10 piano

ARM based paper from Intel trees