Are you hyped?

Are you hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3FUQ6UsHpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I already played these.

And SF1 is shit. Steaming shit. Just try it, you'll see.

It needs to be remade.

As long as the online is good then yes. Playing Alpha 3 and Third Strike on the Switch[/spolier] sounds pretty fun.

Only if the netcode doesn't suck ass. If so I'd rather play everything on Fightcade with obnoxious Brazilians

>Alpha 2 not online
>Alpha 2 Gold not in the game at all
>Alpha 3 Upper probably not in either

YA DUN FUCKED.

>arcade versions

Eh. Maybe if there's a good amount of unlockables.

>2I not online

I just want to fuck up unsuspecting fags as Sean

Nope. Street Fighter is dead (again)

Resurrected with IV and summarily stuffed back in the grave by V - with the added bonus of Capcom shooting Marvel vs Capcom in the back of the head.

I, for one, welcome our new ArcSys overlords.

I'd be down for that.

Was he nerfed because Capcom was like "MUH CANON POWER LEVELS" or was he actually really just too good?

>digital eclipse
No I only play arcade perfect games with no input lag and no sound issues two things digital eclipse are known for

>I, for one, welcome our new ArcSys overlords.

The only two games they have in the pipeline are a DLC-fest and an MvC clone that will get strategically stale very fast once people start seeing the same stuff over and over.

I just want Third Strike for PC

they'll never do it, muh arcade precision, but it'd be nice if they added stages from the older versions like alpha 2 or 2nd impact into the online releases of alpha 3 and 3rd strike
because i mean, stages are harmless
and there's some good ass spritework that never gets seen trapped in old versions

>JP version is called the International Collection cause they were too lazy to licaluze it.
Why would nips want to play Non-nip versions of their games?

Use Fightcade if you are that desperate

>ArcSys

They're somehow worse.

>Five versions of SF2, one of which is online
>No online Puzzle Fighter
>No online Pocket Fighter

It's good if you want online Third Strike and don't have a PS3 or XBox One or PC, I guess, but a lot of the content seems superfluous. People don't generally rave about Street Fighter 1, or Alpha 1, or SF3 1 or Double Impact

Yes.

But the lack of the console versions with the bonus modes and the fact not all games are online is really fucking shit.

Not even puzzle fighter or pocket fighter. I'd buy those with online for $60

I got this ready for sf3

So you are just a bandwagon faggot ? Arcys has been a thing for a long time already, this is more like capcom finally dying and namco is next.

Nah as of right now ALL fighting games suck. The entire genre is fucked with long term games like Street Fighter or Tekken really highlighting that the devs can't do shit with them anymore.

No alpha 3 upper
That’s tournament standard in Japan

Plus it has input lag why would you play it over mame, even third strike online would be a better option at least for third strike

The 3s in this game is 3rd strike online

>Soul Calibur VI will be bad

Please die in a fire.

It’s not it’s the arcade version running on an emulator, third strike online for ps3 was not arcade perfect but at least had no input lag and let you play on all the stages

>having any hope for it

Take your own advice, you're gonna get burned again anyway.

>It’s not it’s the arcade version running on an emulator
proofs

RRRRRRRRRRRREE

SOUL CALIBUR HAS THE BEST GAMEPLAY OF ANY 3D FIGHTING GAME, SHITTER.

>f-f-FigherZ is shallow!
>everyone has the same combo!
Hot meme opinion, bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=N3FUQ6UsHpE

>SCVI
I have faith, somehow.
Its why im getting a PS4, i dont want to miss the last wave of relevant fighters.

He's probably right, though. SC hasn't been great since 2.

SFVAE is good

>hyped about 3S when they already made the remaster in 2011

retards

>"SFV is shit"
>"braindead easymode game!"
>is bronze

every time

Alpha 3 online is gonna be hype as fuck, especially with an active playerbase. Also excited to get this on Switch so my brother and I can play Street Fighter wherever.

>the guy who found that is pic related
can't cope

I just want UNI[st]. Hopefully Soul Calibur will be good but eh, it's not a huge loss to me if it isn't. The Arika game will be funny if nothing else, it's obvious they're going for fun over balance. Then again that's what Mori said about Blazblue and it's like a fighting game example of powercreep after all these years.

>Shit, what do we do for the 30th anniversary?
>Just port the old games again!
>But we already did!
>Just do it again. We won't do online for the others so no work for us!

I find the irony that the people who complain about this are capcom fans when in reality, even marvel 2 had this issue. Now SFV fans are saying "LOL A A A" combos while they spam the same one normal over and over and over and over and over and over...

Same here nigga, but for SFA3. I owned Mad Catz sticks from HD Remix until now, and I can't believe what I've been missing out on if all HORI sticks are this good. The matted buttons alone are godlike.

They literally got caught using a bed emulator twice with mega man legacy collection and Disney afternoon

They also are quite proud of using the actual Roma even though anyone who played their precvious collections tell you their emulator has issues

2I and New Gen stages are way better than 3S' on top of that

>only likes the game because Stockholm Syndrome

every time

very true, the decision to get rid of all the cities and giant skylines and move Alex into a fuckin subway station will always baffle me

Or the fact that like six characters share stages, when in 2I everyone had a unique stage

SF4babies are the worst ksy man.

I'm not a competitive player by any means, I hate wiggers and blacks telling me how much I suck but if theres a single player mode camping shit I'll get it just for nostalgias sake.

2I Sean was legit the best character in the game, bar none.

Ehhhh I'm withholding my judgement until Evo Japan. The hitbox fixes were nice but not enough, Rashid is maybe even worse to play against than before, V triggers are still way too central to the gameplay, everything's still super safe, and there aren't really any more defensive options. On the other hand Ibuki isn't pure bullshit like she used to be, they seem to have tried to limit the huge storm of 50/50s some, and like I said before some of the hitbox fixes were a good step in the right direction.

I know that, I mean why was he slammed down to the bottom when they did 3S?

You seem to be at a misconception for being a brand fag. SFV is widely considered shit, if anyone is on a bandwagon trying to shill it's you mate.

>SFV is widely considered shit

I like it...to a degree.

It has a low skill ceiling, though.

Please argue with me and call me something insulting.

Because when Capcom nerfs they usually nerf too hard. Pyron was top tier in Night Warriors, then when he came back in Savior 2/Hunter 2 he was absolute garbage.

Yes, I want 3rd Strike on the Go and Alpha 3 for Karin
>just play them on Fightcade
Sorry, I tried it but I just don't enjoy playing on PC for some reason and the community is eh at best.

Also lots of artwork is included.
Though I will only play Online if the Netcode isn't shit

isn't it just Ken/Alex and Necro/Twelve?
and I guess technically Q/Dudley but that's only because Q has no stage

>Pyron was top tier in Night Warrior

Well that sort of makes sense. Prior to that he was just a boss, which was never meant to be balanced.