>Kill Bear
>It only drops one claw
Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Capture it.

are bears really that fucking big

How are bears supposed to play video games without thumbs?

Makes sense.
If you're hacking it with a sword or shooting it with a gun there's a chance you'll damage its claw when it raises it to attack or defend

They just have to bear with it

>playing WoW
>Tattered Murloc Hide is quest objective
>they don't always drop it
Don't do this to me user.

>Game only lets you equip one necklace and two rings

CARLOS!!!!

jfc look at the size of that

>claw is a weapon

>manly tears getting ready to trim a chihuahua’s nails

yes, no need to play Monster hunter when there are actual monsters in real life

Kodiak bear paws tend to be about 18 inches across with 6 inch long claws when fully grown.

Yeah, why can't you loot the whole corpse? Why do games do away with it all? Like Bear Meat? what the fuck? Is it the rib? The loin? Then you have the brain and the eyes all of the teeth. So much potential wasted. I think it's super to have video gamey weapons though like. A fucking bear head as a shield. Makes no sense, but it's cool as fuck and that's alright with me as long as you get to use the body.

I'm pretty sure 90% of posters won't get it

Hunting is so fucked up whats the point of killing an animal for no reason other than sport?

Now its for sport, but it use to be for survival. This is what happens when you let hicks have guns

im pretty sure 90% of posters will "get" it due to seeing so many manly tears jokes, without actually ever seeing manly tears post

>for no reason other than [reason]

Because of sport? It's fun man. Same reason people love cock fighting, dog fighting, or boxing.

Population control.

it's fun
animals serve no purpose other than dying so it's not like we are doing anything evil

A man gets the power to feel the rush of danger and death and he doesn't want to go back until he's made at least one of every thing bigger than him dead.

Many people hunt for meat and consider it a more humane way of obtaining it than relying on factory farms. As for hunting for sport, sometimes populations need to be kept under control due to things getting unbalanced as a result of human activities. Other than that, yeah, some of it is kind of a shitty thing to do.

The difference is it's way more boring to hunt monsters in real life.
>okay lets just wait here a few hours watching it
>okay shit it disappeared
>we have to now find another one

how do you know those animals weren't maneaters that needed putting down?

Or technology essentially ending the demand for humans in wealthy countries to acquire food by means of hunting.

animals eat each other alive. a bullet is more humane

Too many Deer/Bears/Wolves because we fucked up enviroment already.
People get paid to hunt these animals to balance out nature itself.

still is for survival, British Columbia banned ALL grizzly bear hunting a couple months ago

this will NOT end well

> wildlife has drop rates

Some game designers should just off themselves.

Yes. Bears are basically JRPG monsters and the fact that we've reached the point where any random jackass can kill them is astounding.

Thats what you do in MH though

>Kill cyclops

>It drops two eyes

Hmmm.

At least it's something after killing a bunch of bears and getting nothing.

>Too many wolves

Fucking where? They're barely making a comeback in the wild for the first time in years in the US.

>kill deathclaw and take it's hand
>it still has both hands afterwards

Historically speaking, any amount of wolves was too many.

The only people that like killing animals for anything but food, are just small dick losers that need remind themselves that they are still men as just hide in a closet watching their wives fuck another man.

>that YT video of the guy killing a bear with a fucking spear

>quest giver: find 8 worg hearts
>kill 20 and have 3/8 hearts.

Depends on how you define "too many." Many ranchers claim that any is too many, because they attack their livestock.

>be timothy treadwell
>get killed by a bear

>it can only be equipped in your fapping hand

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident

Fuck off hick

oh fuck you leatherman

Which one? There's a fucking ton. Link the one you're talking about if it's so insane.

Yeah it's fun that we drove off many species of animals that didn't do anything to us due to hunting.

>Hunting is so fucked up whats the point of killing an animal for no reason other than sport?

>Hunting is so fucked up

>Proceeds to shitpost on his device produced by human slave labour, from materials mined by human slave labour, whilst wearing clothes produced by human slave labour, whilst eating hot pockets manufactured by people earning less than minimum wage.

No user, your mere existence is fucked up, the only difference is you achieve it through apathy and inaction.

>bear steals crops and threatens safety
>bear comes back, they shoot it and it get away
>send hunting party to follow tracks
>snowstorm made them turn back but blood was found
>bear returns for vengeance
>kills 7

Japan's history is interesting

Get fucked, treefucker. You say this while playing vidyagaymes where you do nothing but mass murder and you complain about sissy shit like this?

this pic literally gave me anxiety

>that YT video of a guy killing a bear with a fucking blow dart

its forced perspective
the hunter is about 5-10 feet behind it

Bears are not for killing they are for hugging.

Damn, this could be in some Cryptid game. Shit where you hunt weird ass animals in the forest and stuff.

Remember that one guy who lived with bears and then was eaten by them on tape?

those aren't his glasses

link it search found nothing but i wanna see that

>comparing killing things in a 2D entertainment system to literally killing things
are you just pretending to be retarded?

>that YT video of a guy killing a bear with his fucking penis

thats why parents are full of shit when they tell their kids "monsters aren't real"
nigga have you seen a bear? or a crocodile? monsters are real as shit, they are just out in the wild

Cry some more softie. Nothing feels better than to kill some blank faced deer on a warm summer day.
Why not go bitch some more that your cartoon titties are taken from your toys.

>enjoy hunting
>own a few rifles and have a CHL to protect myself and my family
>literally can't go to any range and practice without hicks talking about how cool they think their new gun is, how loud it is and constantly asking me if I collect guns

I play along and humor them but they're so fucking annoying. I don't look at guns as anything other than tools but these brainlets make me embarrassed to share a hobby with them. I wish I could find a range in DFW that let me shoot in peace or had a requirement of a college degree to get inside.

Your entire lifestyle is afforded by needlessly killing things every day.

Like nearly every apex predator other than humans, bears are huge.

We have three options
>Domesticate
>Kill
>or be killed
That thing didn't look like a timid, fluffy buddy. There was only one option

you mean for actual sustenance? there's a big difference between killing for food and killing for nothing but to kill

Are you telling me you've never baited animals away from African preservation parks and then shot them, only to create a worldwide incident? It's like you don't horde weapons of death for no logical purpose other than to cause misery for cubs/young animals.

The hunters are always standing farther away from the animal and aren't actually right behind them so they look bigger.
The one with the kid that killed the wild boar thats huge is fake and so is the one with the vietnam solder and the huge centepede is fake too.

The money hunters pay for tags goes toward maintaining the parks and nature preserves they hunt in. Hunters also provide a wealth of intel on the conditions of the area that would be too costly to obtain with paid manpower and technology.

>that YT video of a guy killing a bear with a fucking pencil

the big problem I have with trophy hunting is the fact they go for the biggest and strongest members of the population, which takes them out of the breeding pool

its opposite of how the natural order is supposed to work. You are supposed to cull the weaker ones, theres' nothing wrong with that

that bear was over 11 fucking feet long

You serve no purpose other than dying. Pussies like you are why laws exist. Strip them down to brass tacks and I'll find you and your entire family like a mexican cartel finding a snitch, kid. Nothing personell.

take it easy pal, they might irritate you but they're on our side as far as 2a. always be grateful for your allies.

>you mean for actual sustenance? there's a big difference between killing for food and killing for nothing but to kill
Your lifestyle results in exponentially more dead animals than you need to survive, so what's your excuse?

maybe people shouldn't go out of their way to kill things for nothing but entertainment in general. We kill for food, we aren't fucking cavemen.

>What are the millions of chinese workers killed everyday
>What are the Rainforests being shredded to afford your cardboard for wrapping your vidya in
>What are the fracking ruining landscapes irreparably to get electricity to your computer
Do the world a favor and off yourself, if you want no footprint

>that yt video of a guy noclipping a bear into the fucking core of the earth

Eh, some reason gamers always play on the hardest difficulty. There's just no thrill on shooting a sick animal.

Depends where you live. In Michigan, people hunt deer to thin the population that run out in front of cars.

>We kill for food, we aren't fucking cavemen.
Are you pretending to be retarded

>mfw there are probably some crazy fuckers out there that would hunt Utahraptors if they were still around

genetic variation

Oh fuck off. The entire reason combat is so prevalent in video games is because mankind is seeking more and more elaborate stuff to kill things with. Wait until VR gets perfected. We are literally born to kill things and we cant escape that.

The moron got what he deserved. His poor retarded girlfriend, well she did not. But not as much.

I'm not against gun control. I have a respectable job, actually have trigger discipline and I'm not a nig/cletus. Some of these idiots should not be allowed to have guns, or even kids for that matter.

You can eat bear meat though, but you gotta make sure it's no where near humans because if they eat trash they will taste like trash

>the amount of retarded americans in this thread
holy shit why don't we nuke the US already

They would and they would sell the meat as Utahburgers. Get fucked naturefag.

I'm Asian, and we love killing animals for laughs.