How do i make dunkey style vids without looking like a dunkey clone

how do i make dunkey style vids without looking like a dunkey clone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n83K-cHHg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't. Do something original.

kill yourself

If you are actually funny and have original jokes people won't care that your style is similar.

He just tells joke while talking about the game, it's what everyone does since the avgn

you need to be louder and edgier

How do I shit my pants without getting my underwear full of feces?

How about making actual videos, instead of streaming for 40 hours, then cutting all your "dude, weed!" moments into a 5 minute video.

Just follow his guide

Why would you want to make "dunkey style" videos. The amount of pre-planning and editing needed to make him funny is ridiculous.

Watch his live-streams. He's the opposite of enjoyable.Anyone can record doing stupid shit in a game and then voice over some jokes. Having an original perspective about whatever you're playing would be far more enjoyable.

How do I fuck my mom without it being awkward afterwards?

Put a bag in your rectum. Trust me, it works

Just be funny and you’ll already be better

Just make 2-minute long videos with a Jamaican accent.

you dont.

If you're modeling your career after somebody else's than there's no chance you won't get compared. Don't be a fuckboy and try to do something original.

this sums it up about

>get creepy girlfriend with baby fetish
>record mediocre gameplay
>spend a week planning out hilarious post-commentary

I wish someone would make content that is not "funny" for a change
Like make really unfunny shit

I'm monotone and unfunny as hell even when I try to be. I might be up for doing that if I can just darksydephil it and just upload raw videos with no editing like a lazy piece of shit. "Episode 10: still looking at all of the options under video settings" kind of shit.

You just gotta give it a go man, i believe in you!

(By the way don't forget to link the channel so we can make fun of you)

What the the qualifications of an edgy Youtuber?

holy shit

How do I steal the McDonalds Big Mac recipe without it looking like a Big Mac Clone?

You're fucking retarded

you can't

If he was funny then he wouldn't be like dunkey

You go to because this isn't fucking video games.

Plenty of older people went through the same thing with jackass and CKY. How do you make funny videos of you and your friends fucking around without it being a copy of Jackass? The answer is you don't. You really do have to just figure out your own thing to make it a success.

Just spout random shit, but do it with an inflection that suggest irony. People will assume that you're making a smart joke, when in reality, you're just saying random edgy words.

Constantly point at others for being douchebags, as a means to distract people from dissecting yourself. Just write out a massive tl;dr multi shitpost about a person, and then read it back as though it's legitimate commentary.

Never apologize.

Don't forget her feeder fetish

just do it until you develop your own style. This is something you can only truly learn by doing

Bkub is a hack

So do you people have legitimate criticism or is all the Dunkey hate just contrarianism
also nice videogame thread

Be:

middle class
between the ages of 24-27 (with some small exceptions)
semi good looking
normie lifestyle
ingenuine self depreciation
screaming/funny noise
non PC humor
ironic memes/catchphrases
libshits mislabel you as alt-right
likes PUBG/Fortnite

lol

>Never apologize

Edgetubers or not this is honestly what most people with an internet fanbase should do. Saying you are sorry or wrong never has a good outcome unless you are Pewdiepie.

Imitate Carl from aqua teen hunger force

Just make good videos instead user

hi, dunsler

You make actual jokes instead of 'you dick fucker spaghetti meatball pastaroni!!!!'
Also no fake laughter

ask reddit

Be inspired by Tim & Eric/MDE, watches Rick & Morty, plays PUBG regularly, and listens to Tyler the Creator/some form of Vaporwave. I swear for of bunch of assholes that pretend to be above normies and other Youtubers, they act like the most basic bitches out there and uses the whole "lol it's just my opinion but not" as an excuse.

Actually good ones realize when the ride has ended.

support Joji

This. Dubbbz is cancer as fuck rn

Just looked at his channel, he get 4 million views for opening fan mail, what the fuck...

How do we get gook moot to give us an eceleb containment board?

Don't act like a sped for one

by not being a cuck soyboy that eats corporate video game industry dick

These channels run on inertia at some point once they have a large enough fanbase, On the flipside it's a fleeting as fuck audience of twelve year olds that will be over and done with them in couple of years. If they're smart they diversify like PewDiePie, but then again it was a different era of Youtube back then.

make your own style

This is just a phase that they will grow out of. H3H3 used to be like this and now that he's 30 he's less edgy than he used to be. He forces it here and there but for the most part he's just some kike trying to making it on the internet rather than to be above everyone. Filthy Frank recently stopped doing this shit too. This is what happens when you are in your early to mid 20's and you're truly independent for the first time. You think you are above the normies and trying to be ironic and offensive as possible when in reality you are just a overgrown teenager looking to get a rise out of people on this shit hole of a planet we call the earth. Once you hit your late 20's and early thirties, tell me you are gonna be the same guy.

Sam Hyde acts the same on camera at least and he's like 43

Sam Hyde is a special case. He is legit dedicated to his craft as a comedian which is why he does what he does.

Oh boy suck his dick already.

What is an edgy youtuber anyway? Can anyone give me a list of who would be considered "edgy"?

Fine, can I suck yours instead? I'm a girl btw so it's not gay.

No get away roast