And the Award for "Slowest, most frustrating, inaccurate lets play" goes to

And the Award for "Slowest, most frustrating, inaccurate lets play" goes to......
CHEWIE AND FUCKFACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBiZ_wXp76Q&t=3401s
youtube.com/watch?v=-BBmymRIGk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

excuse me?

also is that pat and woolie? I like their point and click lets plays

nobody cares about your literal whos ecelebs
>lets plays
are you 7?

There is no way their kotor one is worse than bloodborne.

report and ignore, please

you've got no arguments, you literal child

Funny, that's not how you spell "The Bully playthrough where Matt shows how much of a retard he actually is every few seconds"

TBFP stopped being fun after Summer 2013

haha upvoted my friend

Part 47 and they've traveled 10 feet into their first planet, Tatooine. Took almost 25 to get off of Taris

I miss liam

I thought these guys stopped existing.

Dont bully Matt. He's blind but won't wear his glasses. He actually misses mission prompts because he cant see them

I don't, Liam was boring as fuck and no amount kinda-okay gameplay could make him tolerable. Go watch his solo shit if you miss him.

Fucking how? It looked like they were making decent progress into taris when i last watched

Can I miss someone who doesn't suck at games then? They had a 50 minute Infinite World video where nobody used a single super or looked at the move list.
Crazy Talk Highlights:
Pan is NOT Gohan and Videls daughter
Cell is a clone of Frieza and NOT an android

Pat and Woolie´s damn obsession with playing through games breadth first every time. Sometimes, I´d rather they straight up did only the main quest, and didn't talk to every named NPC.

The Souls playthroughts killed their Modus Operandi, on top of them cutting down on video lenght.

Woolie is at the controls and Pat is a chowderhead who railroads to all possible content while making it harder by somehow being wrong about it too.
Energy Damage = Ion Damage apparently

holy shit these e-celeb threads are getting sneaky and stealth as fuck

Who and who?

So when do they find out that Bashing chests has a chance of destroying items inside and Woolie loses his mind?

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

is that a thing in KOTOR I? Thought it was a KOTOR II thing.

If so, don't worry, at this rate Woolie will prob. be a father by the point they get to it.

that's in KOTOR 2, you just lose out on XP in 1

>A thread that was actually about video games died just so a gaggle of underage autists could circlejerk over their friend simulator

>you decided to spend your time posting in the friend simulator thread rather than the dead thread
only yourself to blame, masochist

/trash/ was meant to be the quarantine board but since /trash/ was created around the same time/just after moot was handing over the reigns of Sup Forums to hiro they forgot to explicitly state that all e-celeb discussion should be delegated to the /trash/ board.

>Every single video on Matt's personal channel has it's own animated intro, way higher cost than any intro on sbfp channel

How can someone have this heavy of an inferiority complex lol

What. Some of the switcher intros are bananas. Pats stream and the Yakuza ones in particular.

Also all of the Shitstorm intros

>Pat pretending to be a monhun vet
>literally a 3U shitter that thinks he's an expert cause he watched youtube monhun tutorials

I want to beat up that dwarf

>Pat being wrong
Ftfy
Nothing out of the ordinary here

not video games.

at some point, it´s not that he's mistaken, it's because he's got too much of an ego, despite his constant self putdowns and shit, that he assumes that he knows his shit

>Discussion about a bad play through of the best bioware dog
>If it was an user talking about his run there wouldnt be a problem
Hmmmmmmmmm

lonely losers
zero friends

Is it me or did they become really lazy since liam left?

e-celebs are not video games
the opinions of e-celebs are not video games
drama concerning e-celebs is not video games
gossip concerning e-celebs is not video games

>38 posts
>16 ips
>didn't move to 17 since the last post
hmmmmm

Fuck him, I watch these fucks because they’re a dumpster fire of comedy, Liam was better than them at games but sucked at the whole living the trash life that these guys have down. The only time Liam was good were some quips at Pat.

Have you tried watching their MGSV run? Or “How many fucking times can one man say ‘it’s fine’ or ‘yeah eh?’ in a single life?”

They seem to have lost all motivation.

Pat probably realized that he could make a living just streaming cause people donate money for him being a "ugh I'm so tired even though I did literally nothing all week".

Same for Matt, probably prefers staying in his stream hugbox cause nobody is giving him shit for being the literal cliche of a Manchild.

I don't know about Woolie, he just kinda seems to have lost interest.

not video games

Woolie is busy getting fit and preparing his wedding

Woolie has never been interested in anything other than bad fighting games that he's played before fisticuffs.

What's wrong with her anyway? What I mean is Matt's lady only sees him as a pet and Paige is literally breaking down on the cellular level from the cloning process, what's her deal? Is it just that she's a short hair white girl?

still not video games.

No clue

I don't think Woolie ever really cared that much. He was Matts first choice for the channel, but he turned him down because he thought it was a dumb idea

So do they really not get how the stats work or did they never bother reading them? I always thought Cancerous was supposed to be a melee tank and the repeater was a red herring like Zalbaars bowcaster. Am I wrong?

I can't wait for the podcast to hear what they thought of the MGSurFive beta.

>implying they played it
They don't have that much interest in vidya. Just watch liam play it

He is, shit dex being compensated for with his regeneration and big gun. Same deal with HK

HK isnt ranged? Thats new to me

>when the game restarts the mission even after you completed it
How.

>latest episode is getting lost and playing pazaak

We need Liam back.

I feel bad for those Dark Jedi patiently waiting 20 yards down the street. They just see Pockets leave and reboard her ship a half dozen times then head to every single stop on that avenue EXCEPT the direction they are in.

You are absolutely right, Candomando has 15 STR and 12 DEX, health regen and heavy armor. On top of that, all heavy guns are awful excluding DLC, and even then are super expensive.

HK is a special case, he's part of the game's awful balancing. He has 16 STR but cannot use melee weapons.

KOTOR fixes this someone excluding shitters like Bao Dur and G0-T0.

Liam is an odd case because he's really good at games but AWFUL at MGS stealth.

I mean, despite being "metroid vets", Woolie and Matt couldn't even beat Fusion.

>watch one of their Bully videos because recommended
>they apparently don't know they have a slingshot with infinite ammo
>are probably almost near the end of the game

Matts Striper store was embarrassing.

I think it's just a bad choice for a LP game. It's a 100h+ rpg that Woolie has never played before and Pat hasn't touched for a decade. Of course they're gonna get shit wrong, it's not their fault. I just don't think games that long do good on videos.

Canderous went almost three hours without Armor

They need to cut out the fluff like Woolie getting lost or playing pazaak or going into shop menus.

what?

>mfw if Canderous had a Vibrosword he would have destroyed the ancient Rakatan droids

>OH MAN THAT CRYSTAL ADDS ANOTHER D6 OF ENERGY DAMAGE. DROIDS ARE WEAK TO THAT!

Do people really play KOTOR as a Soldier/ Guardian? It's awful, you miss out on the Persuade checks and stat checks and battles end immediately.

Personally I actually really like the LP cause it does good for background noice, but I guess it must be pretty bad for people that are actively watching.

>took them over 20 parts to figure out how Dex Bonuses work

It's more of how people are excited to see certain things, like how people are super excited to see Woolie meet HK but two episodes and he hasn't even reached the Dark Jedi yet.

>he watches let's play for accuracy and speed
you're a double nigger my friend.

I watch them for competency. How strong is [CRAZY TALK] from KOTOR alone?

>NEVER USE BUFFS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN TO USE THEM
What a great wingman.

>YOU GO BACK TO TARIS IN KOTOR 2
>SHOCK WOULD HIT EVERYBODY IN FRONT OF YOU MANG

>That video where Plague talks about the message of his comic

I fucking hate furrys, but Plague has probably become my favorite dude on youtube now, guy genuinely cares while kinda being an ass at the same time. And he's fucking low key hilarious too.

which is that?

The one about dragonball

>Put some melee on Canderous and mother fucker just DEMOLISH everything in his way

How the fuck did Mandalorian lost the war ? They are relentless, merciless killing machine

"A scary lesson comic" The one he uploaded 3 weeks ago

youtube.com/watch?v=QBiZ_wXp76Q&t=3401s

Woops didn't mean to link it at a specific time

Pat just needs to sit down and do a playthrough fo Xenogears so he can spout all the bs he wants

>talks about serious life-changing experiences
>90% of the comments section is "haha he wants to fug da furry XDDDD"

a weeping clown and his audience of children

I like how Woolie is the liar despite everything that's ever come out of pats mouth

I fail to see the problem.
If you wanna know what's next in the game or story, play it yourself. I guarantee you'll finish it before them.

The more plague open his mouth, especially lately, the more he seems like a hypocrite.

He rags on obsessed fans that don't "get it", all the while liking things for the most oblique of reasons, and getting obscenely pissy at things not being how he likes them. That, and being way into schadenfreude, enjoying too much the idea of fans of things he doesnt like getting shafted.

He acts as if he's above all of it, but then goes and shows that deep down hes an eloquent scrub, and a stones toss away from your average Sup Forums-tard

The Castelvania vids are one of my favorites on this channel. Aria of Sorrow is a yearly rewatch.

I tried watching this cause KOTOR but it's so boring. Also did they choose the absolute ugliest female head model for any particular reason?

Woolie. UNGA BUNGA short hair

That's your projection though.
Plague likes to complain about shit, that's where his name comes from. Besides when he is talking about that he is talking from a storyteller's perspective.
I've written shit before, and it is frustrating to no end to see people latch onto incorrect ideas. Regardless if it is because they're morons or because I should've crafted my story better, the feeling is there.

>I've been alone for so long that I've grown used to it
>I'd have to meet an exceptional woman for me to even considering love
>Some people will only want to better themselves only to get attention from the opposite sex, but really won't improve as people at all
>Some of the impetus for why I've improved as a person is because I've had a crummy life
I can't imagine the frustration in pouring your heart out and working your ass off only to get memes in return.
Especially if you can't shittalk those meme too hard because you're making a fuck ton off of them.
Fuck's sake the first understanding posts from the video are from ponyfaggots.
I genuinely feel for the guy.

Yeah I fucking love it when he's shitting all over the Dork Souls Fanbase cause apparently he's the only one on youtube who dares to mention the serious flaws the series has, and how the "uugh it's so hard I have such a big penis for playing dark souls" mentality that formed around Demon's and Dark 1 (even though those games weren't that hard to beginn with, you just had to turn on your brain for once) kinda ruined the sequals.

It's sad.

That entire talk about how you're not really being taught how to be an adult anymore and about life coming to a halt because not knowing where to go or what to do really got to me.

Plague is an asshole, but also a genuienly good guy. Always suprises me how he really tries to help his audience improve in life.

Unfortunately his audience is mostly Furries, aka degenerates that should all be gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BBmymRIGk8

How did I do?

Kino build

You make me scared of what their final mess of a build will be like