So... On a level of 1/ my ass is going to be made into the next Big Bang Burger, How fucked is Joker?

So... On a level of 1/ my ass is going to be made into the next Big Bang Burger, How fucked is Joker?

Haru is a latent sadist so pretty fucked. But that's what you get for going full man-whore.

His name is Ren

Not very since women are physically weaker than men and Joker actually works out

mama mia is that true

In the anime, yeah. In the manga his name is Akira.

>working out
>mattering in a world of magical bullshit

I didn't even notice her eyes look different than normal until now. That's a nice touch.

Plus Haru is rich (and fucking crazy) enough to do some scary things to him.

Eh, they'll probably change it again like they did to Minato.

Haru's been hauling gardening supplies and coffee beans though.

>she's not using her angry expression

>rich
>cute
>hidden femdom fetish
>great tits
>best phantom thief costume
>comes too late and is irrelevant

Fuck you Atlus

I think we all want to be Haru’s pet. She is perfect tier Wiafu.

Minato was P3 protag's manga name, his anime and in game name is Makoto
Akira was P5 protag's manga name, his game an most likely anime name is Ren

>some fag at Atlus: “oh shit we forgot to make this last minute and pointless character actually interesting. What are we going to do?”
>Hackshino: “just make her a closet psychopath or something, who gives a shit. Those retards will eat anything up”

>she's not using her angry expression

because she's not angry, she's shocked/disgusted

>Pointless
My fantasies of having a happy life, where she is loving in the streets, and pegging me in the sheets, are not pointless good sir.

I think ‘snapped’ is the word you’re looking for.

They never changed their names because their names were never Minato/Akira

>Implying that a gal repressed by her father and fed a steady diet of toku isn't going to end up a bit enamored with punishment

Her intro equipment are a battle-axe and a grenade launcher. That kinda says it all.

What do you mean? If Minato was Makoto's manga name, then Makoto is his canon name like how Souji is Narukami's manga name and now Ren with Akira.