Piracy is wrong

Piracy is wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that bread salesman wearing no clothes under his apron?

>when you have to resort to fictional means to prove a point

Yeah but that won't stop me from doing it

why are people trying to justify piracy?

>when you pretend to be retarded while posting a smug furry

And that's why Jesus fcuking DIED

If that guy was smart he's just put nails in his bread. That way no one would pirate it in the first place.

>*tips fedora*

>developers need money from investors to float production costs so that they can make a game
>game is released, sales are lackluster because of piracy
>investors flee and dev can't get more funding for future games
Wow what a concept

>the jewish baker plotting against the messiah

Of course it's wrong, but it's possible and comes with very little backlash, so people are bound to do it. Only people that are poor and have some weird sense of entitlement will argue that it isn't wrong; the rest of us just don't give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4

Pirates are Christ-like in that they should die so that others might live.

>don't work for free
>you're now a jew

>sales are lackluster because of piracy
Has never happened

Why else do you think everyone on Sup Forums is a NEET?

>food analogy

>maybe if i wish away the consequences of my actions no one will notice

I'm not desu

>judee 2000 years ago
>not jew

do they teach anything in your political correct classes ?

i dont believe you

Seems like the bakers business model is outdated.

I'm sure it'll work out for him. Just like how it worked out for blockbuster.

>the REAL reason jews killed jesus

Historians say Jesus was real but nothing about miracles, denying the first is really the true fedora tipping.
Don't pretend not litteraly being a christian is fedora worthy, my christfriends.

Yes it is, but its also unavoidable.
The math is quite simple: If people want your game, they will pay for your game if they can pay for your game, if they can't, they will pirate your game.
So either increase availability or get raped by piracy.
And never, ever, EVER allow the pirate product to be better than the original product, NEVER.
Which is exactly why DRM is retarded.

>if I lie hard enough, it'll be true

Guy with all the bread should have sold his bread when the people were asking for it. Jesus only started copying bread because the people didn't have enough to go around. If anything the story is a pro-emulation allegory.

I'm gonna keep doing it

>Historians say Jesus was real
Not any of them who use evidence as their compass aka real historians.

>sales are lackluster because of piracy

Never happened. Piracy doesn't affect sales negatively, it has been proven, in many cases it boost sales. Can you name a singly company that went under due to piracy exactly and not due to poor marketing decisions or being killed by their publisher? I'll wait.

You sure the game wasn't just complete horse shit in the first place? I mean if it was actually good people would have bought it. You sure someone just not shifting the blame?

Because a single game costs 1/10 of an average monthly wage. And it can turn out to be shit.

but the fedora is the 'atheist' cross or kippa
you make no sense hombre

The burden of proof is the responsibility of the one making the claim. You claim piracy has hurt video games in such a manner that it single-handedly killed a developer. So, how about you provide some?

>i-i-i-i wasn't going to buy it a-anyway

>Because a single game costs 1/10 of an average monthly wage.
In what kind of shithole do you live that the average monthly wage is $600

Go to sleep Chaz.

Answer the question, you fucking troglodyte.

Does this make a point?
No one is buying the bread guys bread, surely this is just proving the opposite point it was trying too.

So you're poor, but you want the nice things anyway? Just do your research like everybody else before buying shit, maybe then you won't be so fucking poor too.

Even christfags can be pretty euphoric too see

they can sell it for any price they want, its capitalism.

*tips furdora

It would be really embarrassing if uncrackable DRM came out and didn't help the sales. Wouldn't it be even worse if sales dropped instead?

Neet / Autism bucks.

>feeding the poor is the same as pirating
>food analogy

Why the fuck are you trying to justify pirating? I'm a filthy pirate and I don't give a shit.

>It would be really embarrassing if uncrackable DRM came out
for poorfaggot pirates, yes

>game is bad
>I still want to pirate it
contradiction

Not with this industry.

Get your autism game then and play it for 5000 hours.

I would say Piracy killed the psp as a whole.
Yeah I don't think propriety memory cards didn't help, but I don't think those were such a blow that it hurt the psp to badly, piracy on the other hand snuffed it out entirely.

And yeah before you say something like piracy made people buy psp's sure, but it stopped people making games for it besides the random jap stuff.

The people who pirate are going to pirate anyway

He's trying to say that guy created his own bread, and Jesus stole it and made copies of it to give to the poor.

Too bad, it's not a fucking human right. Get a job.

What does it matter? Would you give up 1/10 of your monthly income for a game?

You could a least give me a break for not trying te deny his historical existence, I just don't have in him being a god or to have got real powers.

No, because I'm not retarded. If you're a poorfag living in a poorfag country don't buy AAA games at release you moron.

>paying for something that you can get for free
why?

>pirates are jesus
Woah...

>Because a single game costs 1/10 of an average monthly wage.
>Get a job.

I always thought of piracy as like sneaking into a movie theatre or a football game.
No one loses anything, but you still experience something for free that everyone else there paid for.

>game is bad and doesn't sell well
>company shifts blame on big bad pirate boogeyman to appease investors
>contradiction

You'll find out when you stop living below the poverty line.

>wage
>neetbux

>don't buy AAA games at release you moron.
I don't. I pirate them.

>Piracy is wrong.
Only people that say this are shills

thats not an answer. i just downloaded a 50 dollar game for free. what would i het extra by paying 50 dollars, besides potential buyers remorse?

neat.jpg

Your poverty still isn't relevant to those of us living in the first world.

>Jesus was a jew
>stole from other jews
Like pottery

did based don find you a job yet, pede?

I'll pirate until the end of times and there is nothing you can do about it.
>food analogy

Go to sleep Chaz.

Ok, I'm well above a poverty line, I earn enough to sustain myself, my wife, and child. I still pirate everything that is easy to pirate. If I really want a game that has online features or regular patches, I buy it. I see no reason to pay for stuff you can get for free.

I actually wonder how hard the entire industries will sperg out if we will ever get the technology on a level of universal constructor from DX.

>moralfag pirates
The worst people.

And that's why the jews had him killed. Remember, Pilate asked them, whether they wanted Jesus dead, when instead an actual criminal could have been executed. He found Jesus to be free of any crime, in his eyes he was just a silly, but harmless man. And yet the Jews demanded he be killed.

Well if Jesus was real and still alive we would indeed have a big problem

Well, yeah it's wrong. What are you gonna do about it?

You asked why we pirate, I gave you one of the reasons. Sorry, I can't do anything about different people living in different parts of the globe.

This is true. There's enough evidence from outside writings to surmise that Jesus existed, but wasn't magic. Rather, he was a charismatic man who was able to perform miracles by bringing out the goodwill that exists in all men. I quite frankly prefer this interpretation to the "magical jew" simply because it's a more powerful message.

>implying Christianity is fiction

I can't wait until we neverget AI advanced enough to handle programming.
Imagine if all those small indie games actually had budgets.
Imagine if all those idea guys could actually make games.

Always pirate from shitty companies (if the games are even worth it), like EA.

>magical jew
Both Christians and Jews want to forget the fact that he was Jewish

>confusing historical Judeans for Jews

Pretty much all forms of christianism are based on faith though so I find that weird you can wrap your mind around the concept of someone who just hasn't faith instead of being enlightened by his non-existent intelligence.

>implying a magical tyrannical sky wizard isn't fiction

Why need the bread industry if jesus can make infinite copies of the same bread?

At that point, the baker should just look for a new profession instead of trying to force a problem into something thats already been solved

I have no idea about the statistics but I'm sure a ton of potential pirates could be converted to buyers if games were appropriately priced in all regions they are sold at.

Make it as affordable to buy games in Eastern Europe/Russia as it is in America and maybe you'll even get some crackers to give up too when a bunch of their fanbase just buys the game.

I don't even pirate EA games. Fuck that shit. Not even giving them the word of mouth.

It's just an example, although I know it's extreme.

the first thing I read this morning is how a cop in america got away with executing an unarmed man and you want to debate the morals of copying some magnetically aligned memory spaces.
not interested.

If anything the prices should be higher in russia and eastern europe. Those subhumans always cheat and ruin online games.

Jews generally admit that he was a sorcerer trying to deceive the jew people, but that most of them resisted the temptation because of the warning against miracle-workers who deny the Law and don't actually accomplish what the Messiah was prophecied to do.

>muh niggers
>dude private property is evil lmao

So the comic implies it's better for humans to starve to death than for a couple of guys who make bread to look for a new job?

Well I mean this IS the video game board.

>"Intellectual" property