How do you guys list what you're watched?

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

How do you guys list what you're watched?

All urls found in this thread:
http://desuarchive.org/a/search/text/How%20do%20you%20guys%20list%20what%20you%27re%20watched/
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Popo_
Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

MyAnimeList is a great site

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

myanimelist
Just don't use it for anything other than listing and you're good.

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

You posted it. I write all that shit down. Plus episode numbers so I can keep track.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Myanimelist

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

Brain

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

/sp/ uses myanimelist
Sup Forums hates MAL

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

myanimelist

exactly

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

this

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

Why do people feel the need to list what they have watched?

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

I don't

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

MyAnimeList. They have all the animes, plus an active, friendly community. You can even watch anime there, since they embed crunchyroll streams!

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

TV: 679, OVA: 380, Movies: 164, Spcl.: 238, Eps: 17321, Days: 265.87, Mean Score: 5.9, Score Dev.: -1.24

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Use taiga, so you don't every have to visit the MAL. Automatically updates and you can download anime more easilty.

taiga.moe

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

What's the point in watching if you don't even remember the name?

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

VLC

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

I don't, because I'm not a faggot and have a working brain.

Kill yourself for starting a thinly veiled MAL thread.

MAL is a cancerous shit website and nobody should have an account there.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

log all your anime on notepad
turn it into .exe and run it

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

The leaf is correct. Taiga gives you the MAL database without ever having to deal with the community.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

My skin.

I carve the name of every anime i watch in my skin using kitchen knife.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

my brain

how the hell do you watch a 12+ episode anime and not remember you watched it?

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

putting your sports in a notepad

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

but its so convenient

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

I don't

Why would you?

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

I use my brain because I'm not a senile retard who can't remember the simplest shit.
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

I tattoo every anime I've watched on my arms

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

its more of a being able to see what % of your life is dedicated to 2D sorta thing.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

autism

literally

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

if I'm being honest, I keep a list more to remember the 100+ shows I plan on watching than to remember the shows I have watched

although some shows I've watched are super forgettable and I would have forgotten I watched them without a list. Shikabane Hime for example

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

To everyone who uses MAL.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

MAL overall and notepad for different seasonal/yearly rankings.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

remembering unnecessary things

Get a MAL

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

It is funny because I have been using MAL for years and I have not once interacted with this so called 'community'.
You anti-MAL people are just edgy contrarians with a false sense of superiority.
omg these people from this website have shit taste!
look at me, I use Sup Forums and have good taste unlike those people on that other website! YEAH!
The fact that you would use a third party site for access to their database is proof of this.
Grow up

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

using MAL
unironically

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

For everyone asking "why the hell can't you remember what you've watched", it's not that. I use it for 2 main reasons:
1. Keeping a backlog
2. Keeping a record of what episode I'm on in every anime I'm watching

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

mal

I didn't know it had forums until i scrolled down on a page and saw the shitty reviews

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

You can just do not watch the faceless harems with the japanese schoolboys.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

I also normalize my ratings after I watch another series, that way it depicts an accurate representation of my rankings. Don't you?

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

this.
not using a website because of a cancerous fanbase that you dont even have to look at is full blown autism.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

I can't remember what I did 3 days ago

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Sasuga damegami

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Taiga

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

ranking anime

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

When you watch so many shows you forget that you watched something.
You only remember that you have seen something until about half way into the accidentally rewatching the series
Watch more anime low power level scrub

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

I don't trust my computer so I have written them down one by one in an old notebook in the order I've watched them. I don't need to know how much of my life has been spent watching cartoons and if I really need to know how many episodes one series has or stuff like that I can just Google it. Haven't moved to other means of registering stuff due to laziness and historical reasons (my computers getting wrecked in the most destructive ways possible by family members).

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

http://desuarchive.org/a/search/text/How%20do%20you%20guys%20list%20what%20you%27re%20watched/

Every time.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

MAL itself collects and sells user data as per their privacy policy. Why would you support that, much more rely on it? An offline database is yours and yours only - that's why I just use plain text files labeled by year, e.g. 2016.txt, 2017.txt, etc.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Being born in a pressure cooker society, i'm forced to memorise everything.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

iA Writer
Before getting a mac, Evernote
Before discovering Evernote, MAL

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

underrated post

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

I've had an account for 7 years and have never seen this "community" you speak of.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Stop being autistic and just use mal to track your shit. It's a tool, you don't need to associate with the user base.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

Me neither bongbro

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Oh no, someone will see what japanese cartoons I watch, isgned up under a false name. Who would even buy that?

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

user data
What, so companies can blackmail for watching boku no pico?

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

If you cared about user data you wouldn't be using Sup Forums with Hiroshima Nagasaki at the helm.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

I'm not a senile old man that needs a list. I remember every title I've watched.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

name them

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

I encrypt a notepad list of the anime I watch on a offline custom virtual machine and destroy my hard drive every season so the government and companies can't get my information.

Parker White
Parker White

I have folders where I organize my shows. "Watch later," "currently airing," "currently watching," "completed," "dropped," "rewatch-worthy."

I just never delete anything, and it all eventually gets sorted into the folders by how good it is. Eventually I'll probably need to make sub-folders to categorize further, but right now I only have 1.6 TB, so it's probably fine.

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

by memory

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

I bookmark the streaming pages and have my bookmarks in folders.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

streaming

William Morris
William Morris

So does Sup Forums and every other clearnet chan you fucking retard. If you think you can go to any website these days without having your information stored and sold you're fucking braindead stupid. Use the damn site, don't ue the damn site, it doesn't matter because at the end of the day, no one gives a fuck if you jack it to Madoka.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

I leave the .torret files in a folder

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

There is a difference between storing data and selling it.

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

An 8 TB drive in my nas.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

No shit, but what happens when big government comes knocking and demands your user data? Shut your cunt mouth leaf, you're embarrassing us.

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Yeah, but again, so what if they're selling data about your weeb habits?

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Myanimelist and I had hummingbird but now it turned into Kitsu so whatever

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

That's not how memory works. I probably can't just sit down and write out a complete list of every word I've ever learned, but that doesn't mean I won't recognize them when I see them. Likewise, I may not be able to list every anime I've ever seen off the top of my head, but the instant I see a title I'll know if I've seen it.

What would be the use for such a list anyway? If you genuinely can't remember if you've seen something, you obviously don't stand to lose anything by watching it again. Is it some bizarre e-peen thing? (hint: nobody cares how many anime you've watched) Or maybe just an expression of some autistic list-making behavior?

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Why would I want to list what I've watched?

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

memory

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

Everyone on Sup Forums has been using MAL for like 10 years. No one cares.

https://myanimelist.net/profile/Popo_

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page