Logan Peterson

sex_with_humans.jpg

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

More like fuck Russia!

Do not sexulaize my waifu.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

LOVING SEX WITH YOUR SISTER FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROCREATION.

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

Wake up from your dream Yui

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Protect and love Katia!!

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

Wincest is the best though.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

the rape X user is a LIBERATOR
Sasuga.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

But Yui didn't win

William Smith
William Smith

Dead rat is still dead.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

When the artist finally delivers after many months. Next up, Ruskis.
Also, I've noticed the Schwarzesmarken threads keep being archived early. Any reason for that?

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

Because its literally a circlejerk thread, the SM fandom being pretty awful on top of that, when the show was airing they were shitting on other ML fans like the main series and TE with a couple shitposters making the threads so toxic no one wanted to touch it.

Also lack of discussion is why it so many times kept getting either deleted or locked by janitors and mods.

Mason James
Mason James

Where do I get the uncensored version?

Also, I've noticed the Schwarzesmarken threads keep being archived early. Any reason for that?
There is a janitor and an autist on /m/ with a bone to pick with these threads. And with discussion being dead around here and the general quality of these threads, who can really blame them?

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

A shame about that. I was hoping to skim to find some Martyrs stuff and some CGs.

As for the uncensored version, it's not posted at the moment. I can't post at the risk of being removed...for now..

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Pham*.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

there were SM fans who haven't read Extra, Unlimited, and Alternative
I'm just surprised the adaptation was watchable. I was expecting the first 2/3 of TE all over again.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

Good taste user

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Its on Sup Forums that the threads were getting curbstomped constantly by janitors. I think the only time the hammer came on the threads in /m/ was when they kept starting threads focusing on that stupid mobage.

I'll disagree. I didn't enjoy SM's anime at all.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

This, is a mega bitch.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

It depends on what timeline.

We're #rekt in TDA.

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

*Beatrix

Nice picture. As to your question, last thread hit the bump limit with 86 IPs, and the other thread (https://boards.Sup Forums.org/a/thread/155334001) is in stasis since the whole April's Fool's merger.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

I wonder if that "Chizuru best Muv-Luv" faggot is ever going to post in here.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

That's why the little slav won in the end

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Maybe perhaps I had zero expectations watching it. When TE was first announced, I expected too much, and then it turns out if went absolutely nowhere and got the "muh love rivals" ending.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

http://elakan.tumblr.com/image/158460193014

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

You may only reply to this post if your country isn't mentioned in the Muv Luv universe at all.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

A shame about that. I was hoping to skim to find some Martyrs stuff and some CGs.
A condsiderable amount of CGs are on the Panda, and you can check the archives as well. Back in November a considerable amount of Martyrs screensshots were posted.

I meant this little autist. He is mostly harmless and doesn't really have a bone to pick with /m/.

Wrong, you guys are mentioned in Rain Dancers.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Cryska still a shit.

TE was enjoyable despite the QUALITY. SM anime was so bad even Nips were ripping on it looking like an "outdated early 2000s" anime despite it having half the episodes of TE and a larger budget to boot.

I'd rather rewatch TE because TE Sundays were great at least and Yuuya is a fun MC. Theodore was kind of boring and outside of Katia none of the other characters were really sympathetic or enjoyable and the anime was pretty bad despite having more going for it then TE.

Also Satelight >>>>> Liden.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Chizuru a cute!

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

TE was a bad anime and alright adaptation, while SM was an OK anime and terrible adaptation.

The Japfags could tell you more if they feel like it.

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

I'm actually surprised that ASEAN is holding out this well, given how shallow the South China Sea is.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

The TE anime was like a condensed version of the VN and roughly a third of the overall content

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

Thanks for the G-bomb, you guys.

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Rain Dancers

It's been a while since I read that one, but if I remember right they were just talking about Coffee. Is that our only contribution to the world against the BETA?

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Cryska still a shit.
Then you like Inia then?

she is best twin

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

That's because we don't exist and we magically accepted being Japs

Same with Africa and South America

I mean they even had Taiwank accept a fleeing PRC

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

To be honest TE just had a more interesting set up and cast and something or somehow still came off more consistently enjoyable even with its issues then SM ever could manage.

But Inia's twin is actually Kasumi.

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

But that's Matika
Inia is good, though

James Watson
James Watson

Best imouto needs love, protection, and healing.

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Your welcome!!!

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Matika is Cryska's twin. She only differs with having a ahoge.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

SM actually has a really strong cast, they're just unlikable even when sympathetic, compared to TE, where the characters are endearing even when unsympathetic.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Nah, apparently you guys were part of the UN troops in sicily.

Thank you.

And having a different form of autism.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

I meant as the scarlet twins

Kasumi is best vat baby though

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

With how Liden did Terra Formars, that's pretty much stating the obvious.

I wish I could be in the threads when the VN was first released again. Everybody was getting mad and I was just sitting back and watching the fireworks and enjoying everything getting unwrapped..

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

Matika
That's not Matika.

Beatrice
sympathetic
Irisdina
sympathetic
fake imouto
sympathetic
Nah. Also having Liden animate SM didn't help things at all.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

Sumika a cute!!!

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

These flags are so fun. Now we can pesture the 2channers for info. What do you guys thing?http://www.strawpoll.me/12658003

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Sicily

Strange, I would remember that if I had read it. Maybe I am thinking wrong and I never read Rain Dancers.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

This is Matika. She's pinning Cryska here.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

My countryman, my brother.

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Eh, what I wanted to say that Matika is the best vat imouto, not that she's in that image though.
Fuck, I hate waking up so early in the morning, My brain barely works right now.

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

Is that you STALKER?

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

when the VN was first released again
It's not translated and nobody other than moonreaders can understand it

Colton Price
Colton Price

Beatrix is actually pretty noble in the VN. She disobeys orders and throws away her one shot at victory to uphold a deal and save Irisdina in one of the routes. She usually ends up getting fucked in the VN when she deviates from doing what's pragmatic to do what she feels is moral.

Iris and Lise are also fairly sympathetic. Iris isn't as strong as she wants or needs to be, and Lise has gone through hell to protect Theo.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

Its more implied than outright stated. The coffee conversation mentions brazilian troops brewing shitty coffee, and since the whole thing is set in southern Italy, where else would those troops be?

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

fake imouto
Better a great imouto in spirit like Lise rather than a bad imouto with a direct blood relation.

John Hughes
John Hughes

Perfect girls don't exis-------

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

N-no.

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

Meiya a shit.
Chizuru best girl.
Extra best Muv Luv.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Best girl, don't hate.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Irisdina yes. Beatrice is arguable, Lise is garbage through and through.

Yuimouto
bad imouto
Wrong.

Be honest.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Right, I was sure coffee was involved somehow.

I wonder when will be the next time we get more translated content. With all the games coming out on Steam, everything is is stalled isn't it?

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Bitch I didn't say or imply Yui was bad.

And you're a dick who doesn't know shit about the characters he's judging.

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

Oh shit that retard Lisefag still exists.

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

You know that she feels enough remorse for all the people she's killed that she tries to off herself in two of the routes, and even manages to do so and take Stasi command down with her in Iris's route.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

She truly is the best.

And she deserves much better than a dumb oniichan who chases other girls and ignores his imouto's love and sacrifice.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

Lise is garbage through and through.

With all the games coming out on Steam, everything is is stalled isn't it?
Yes, we really need more moonspeakers willing to translate things.

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

Yui is shit and deserves rape

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

Oh shit that retard Yuifag still exists.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

I have nothing to back up my incessant retardation and resort to shitposting memes
Kill yourself any time.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

We're getting fresh blood into these threads since the merger.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Who are you quoting?

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

Class reps make me hard!

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Reminder

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

Katia is the hero /spa/ needs!!!

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Go on...post the rest

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Non-canon.

Yuuya only has sex with his imouto, Niigata-chan, or the Raptor.

Katia, Pham, and Gretel best SM girls.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Yeah, it's not like Beatrix and Lise have the two largest SM fandoms on Sup Forums.

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

Chizuru is not for lewd!!!

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

sex with his imouto
canon

Yui you have to wake up

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

Everything about this post is literally wrong. Except the Pham part.

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

SM is also very much the smallest aspect of the Muv-Luv franchise so...that doesn't really say a lot in the long run though. Also why SM threads keep getting deleted constantly additionally because mods can see through attempts to camouflage them with other ML threads to prevent this.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Theodore was kind of boring
He has some pretty good qualities.

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

Farka and Pham are the best Schwarzesmarken girls.
Lise, Sylwia, Anett and Beatrix are close.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Wrong.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Yes, you are.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Wrong.

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

This is what mental retardation looks like. The pic too.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

Chizuru doesn't deserve this. Class Rep is pure.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Katia
sympathetic

She wasn't relatable at all to me. Iris, Beatrix, Sylwia, and the rest were far more wasy to relate to because they felt real and flawed. They struggled with the decisions they made, made mistakes, got angry or depressed, had regrets, and second guessed themselves.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

I'll have many experiences with Chizuru!

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Smashed like a roach.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

How long do you think Yuuya fucks Cryska in Inia's body every night?

do you think Inia and Cryska take turns?

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

Pls stop.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

You're talking to a guy whose only seen the SM anime and refuses to update his opinion regardless of any other information. He won't learn because chooses not to.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Says the sub-human whose probably the same Lisefag who avatarfags even in the incest threads pretending she's Theo's imouto. There's a reason why AGE isn't going to ever give a shit about SM again because of how much the backlash on the last volumes for the LNs were, you troglodyte.

You talking about mental retardation is the high point of hilarity in this thread.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Absolutely wrong and an utterly terrible attempt at poisoning the well in conjunction with that projection.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

whose probably the same Lisefag who avatarfags even in the incest threads pretending she's Theo's imouto
I've never seen that happen.

You talking about mental retardation is the high point of hilarity in this thread
Projecting will get you nowhere, but its more a low point of the thread so feel free to leave and stop wasting posts because you can't let go of the fact that you're wrong.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Why do you fags always try to do this shit? Someone doesn't like x character from Schawrzemarken and the first response is "They don't read the novels so their EOP secondaries or some shit!".

Pathetic beyond belief.

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

Theo is the harem Master

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

tfw last country in Europe to get overrun simply thanks to geography
Feels good. I guess I'd be chilling with UK bros now or dying in a US refugee camp.

David Sanders
David Sanders

Because you don't even bother using the HQ CGs/scans.

Robert Price
Robert Price

I've never see that happen.
Not my problem.

Projecting.
There's no projection, stop trying this shitty deflection tactic.
low point of the thread
The thread was already at a low point when SM was being focused upon as usual. Once more, not a coincidence SM threads get constantly deleted because of toxic and cancerous you guys are in general and why even regular ML threads are targeted regularly by one of the mods.
feel free to leave and stop wasting posts
No, you should take your own advice and get out.
that you're wrong
I was never wrong so that's never happening either.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

Considering he was talking about the anime, then yeah. But if they still think the same way they do about the anime as they do the VN and LN then they've got a serious problem.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

But 70% of his harem is dead.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

The only thing that was brought about earlier in the tangent was why a lot of people hate the SM anime, not the debate about the characters themselves being proprietary to that.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Doesn't matter. Boned all of them in side material.

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

If should have never allowed us to leave.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Forget all the hate.

Let's love the imouto.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

I spend most of my time talking about TSFs on /m/ and saving those stuff like from TE's LD7 or Integral Works stuff.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

I don't even know what you're arguing for anymore, but clearly the root of your issue is you don't like SM. Go ahead, thats fine. Being an asshole while posting objectively incorrect information and overall shitposting won't help you.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

How was Katia unsympathetic?
flawed
Katia was flawless?
struggled with decisions
Katia didn't struggle with her decisions?
made mistakes
Katia didn't make mistakes?
depressed
Katia didn't get depressed?
had regrets
Katia didn't have regrets?

I'm not going to debate you on why you like whichever characters but this is kind of baffling that your claiming Katia didn't have her own issues.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

Do you think Inia's body could take that much?

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Being retarded is your issue, not mine.
you don't like SM
Wrong. I'm ambivalent toward SM at best, the anime is absolutely fucking awful though but misrepresenting what I said and trying to use strawman claims to put words in my mouth is really not going to endear you at all to me.
objectively incorrect information
Nigga, you can repeat this bullshit repeatedly as much as you want it won't be true all the same.
shitposting
Translation: "Saying things unfavorable about something I don't like is shitposting".

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

>>155336702
Too many reasons to count. She gives it her all and then some, being a best imouto takes great enthusiasm for the task and she takes it to heart. She gives all her love, her life, and her very soul to the point her soul desire is to be by her loved one's side forever, and when the greatest adversity puts her commitment to the test she comes out standing. Struggle, suffering, focus, capability, she goes through the worst and comes out the best. And being super cute doesn't hurt either.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

In hindsight, having a whole colony in a BETA-free continent to retreat to would've been pretty useful...
Y-you'd just welcome us back with open arms, right, Brazilbro?

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

In this country's history, we have made two grave, irreversible mistakes. The first one was the independence, and the second one was the move to democracy. We have shown time and time again that we're not capable of leading ourselves.

Would we welcome you back? Forget that, you guys can take charge of everything too, while you're at it.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

all of them
Sylwia untouched by him as it should be
Beatrix is a dream, which he doesn't like
Anette untouched
Yes user, all of them.

Katia just doesn't appeal to some. Some try to rationalize it others don't. Bordering on a Mary Sue sometimes and being turned into a "Instant Revolution, just add microphone and audience" plot device doesn't help.

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

She didn't have to sacrifice anything, didn't have to compromise on her morals or do the dirty work, but still gets the happiest ending of all the characters. She's a complete wallflower in the VN, not raising a peep when Axmann is talking about torturing prisoners. She never has to struggle with herself. This would be fine since she's a child and all, if the story didn't want to treat her like some sort of messiah.

She's also just kinda bland when compared to the other girls, but that's more personal preference.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

I've read through the LNs (not the VN though) and I've never come across anything that depicted or implied she was Sueish at all. Ignoring the fact that her being an original character and the co-protagonist with Theo which would nullify the concept of "Suedom" in the first place.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

he's still going
Whats the point besides trying to save face on an anonymous image board? This all started because which you never backed up and instead started sperging about "Lisefags" and SM being cancer. And if you're the same Yui guy that always shits on Lise for no reason thats even worse.

Alexander White
Alexander White

Why are you repeating yourself ad naseum like a broken record? Are you mentally disabled? Suffer some form of comprehensive autistic mental disorder? What's with the constant projections, user? Did my words hit a little too close to home for comfort for you?

Neat.

Michael Long
Michael Long

You're still not saying anything and resorting to attacking the person and not the point which you seem to have forgone completely by now so I must assume you're just making low quality and intentionally inflammatory posts for kicks, which is like the definition of shitposting.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

But I already made my point repeatedly and you chose to cherrypick personal attacks on me instead, so at that point you shifted the goal posts to making it about poisoning the well here to make your deflections obvious on the subject matter.

Takes two to make this tango work. So you really are in no position to talk about whose shitposting here.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

But she's the purest of the SMs.

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

Takes two to make this tango work
True, but whats not true is that you've made any point whatsoever. Seriously whats your point? What is the field your imaginary goal posts are residing on?

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

purest of the SMs
I know they're both blondes and both their names start with "I", but that's not Inghilde in that picture.

Easy mistake to make, though.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

I already covered my bases though. Sounds like your just too far gone and emotionally invested to stop from trying to drag this out. Which makes you the bigger shitposter here.

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

I think you mean Gretel or Kirkes.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Genderswapped Lise is pretty hot.

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Apparently Quebec got us involved in a completely pointless war and you cunts nuked us.

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

I already covered my bases though
But you haven't. You don't even have a base to cover.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Perhaps I went too far with the "Sue" comparison, but there is a tendency for everything to work out perfectly for her, and whatever scars, flaws and emotional baggage she has to fade into the background really quick. Appart from her naivite, which is integral to her character.

Now since the LN ended, they have added more and more to her, the tears at the end of her route are a nice touch, for example, but at her core she remains a naive 15 year old, who is very talented at everything the story needs her to be, gets little to no fallout from her mistakes and for whom everything works out with little effort.

Both wrong. Purest SM is Vivi.

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

BR!

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

But I have. Do you want to keep beating this dead horse back and forth? Because I can assure you are showing you have at least one thing in common with Lise and that's mental instability at this point.

Austin Long
Austin Long

Then by all means point out what you're base or point is because there is none from you in this thread.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

Thanks for proving my point.

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

You never had a point in the first place.

James Robinson
James Robinson

Wrong, delusional kun.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

And here we go again.

James Brooks
James Brooks

retard Lisefag also likes Seraph of the End
Pottery

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

You were going to be chomp food anyway

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Yeah I don't mind going full circle noting your mental instability, user.

Henry White
Henry White

Well, atleast we manage to sent our TSF to Blue Flag exercise.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

Whose your TSF-fu? For me its the Shiranui Second - Phase 2 in its Yuuya-Colors or the Raptor.

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

So why was humanity unable to develop some sort of biological weapon against the BETA? For that matter, why isn't microbial life killing the BETA? If the BETA were designed by silicon based lifeforms that had no working concept of carbon based life, wouldn't their creation (BETA) be vulnerable to the carbon based life on Earth, as they would have been designed with an immune system?

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

be vulnerable to the carbon based life on Earth, as they would have been designed with an immune system?
Nope.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

The BETA species besides the Superior and Laser-Fortress hybrid are all more or less biological drones devised by their creators to be living mining equipment. Considering they don't need oxygen and can function even in the harshness of space, their physical level of tolerance must be astronomical compared to humans.

So that's probably why chemical and biological weapons are useless against them as the VN notes. Or Cookie just doesn't give a shit and ignores it and says their immune for whatever bullshit reason.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

Come to think of it, they even have that bullshit unlimited energy source that are grown in their bases of operation. I guess a better question is why humanity hasn't been wiped out earlier, unless the BETA are a relatively recent creation.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page