Well, here it is Sup Forums

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

Well, here it is Sup Forums. You wanted a merger and this is all it amounts to? Even /fitlit/ and /cock/ ended up more entertaining than this. How is it that one of the biggest boards on the website is so underwhelming and boring when it comes to the few times this website actively encourages fun?

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

these are /sp/s dead hours

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

/sp/ wanted it I saw no clamoring on Sup Forums earlier for a merger.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

Canada sucks

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Kuzu was fucking garbage.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

/spa/ isn't as funny because it's redundant.

We already shitpost on each other on a regular day so today isn't much different in the end.

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Akane saved it

Robert King
Robert King

Waiting for the manga ending, anime ending was crap.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Sup Forums with flags is kinda fun, though /fitlit/ is hilarious and /mo/ is comfier.

Yeah fuck leafs

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

Shut up loveless loser

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

Shhhhhhhut the fuck up you poutine spitting frenchman.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

Flags make it difficult to interact. It is a violation of anonimity and leaves a lot of room for crap like "shut up obese american" or ">a >fucking >leaf".
Besides I don't think anyone from Sup Forums wanted to merge with a board such as /sp/.
It was not a well thought decision, at least from the perspective of meta and how things flow.

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

Wrong, go check the Sup Forums archive for anons being upset that they were excluded from the April Fools fun.

Alexander James
Alexander James

/sp/ was a terrible choice for Sup Forums. Any other board would have been more fun. The only result of this is Sup Forums with flags

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Sup Forums has always just wanted to be Sup Forums, and a little girl

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

"It takes two to tango."

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

It was supposed to be a merge between Sup Forums and /v/. That would have produced the shitposting.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

It was always either going to be /jp/, /sp/, /k/, /u/, or /v/.

It's not /a/'s fault that /sp/ is godawful slow.

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

This produced shitposting, it's just boring shitposting that you already see on any boards with flags.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

There were many anons asking for this merge though, however we knew from the beginning that to truly have some shit going on we needed a merge with the likes of /v/ as disgusting as it sounds.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Rank those boards

/spa/
/mo/
/can/
/vint/
/cock/
/fap/
/fitlit/
/mlpol/
/mtv/
/outsoc/

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

how is it that one of the biggest boards on the website is so underwhelming and boring
because /sp/ has been neutered beyond recognition.

we haven't had any fun since 2013, it's a foreign concept to us. All we know are generals.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Replace /sp/ in this post with Sup Forums and it's the same thing.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

I was thinking of this earlier, the conclusion I reached was that, even if it would have been boring or not out of the norm, Sup Forums should have merged with a board such as /jp/.
My personal idea was to merge Sup Forums with /b/ for the sake of naming it Anime/Random * and nothing else.

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

Sup Forums and /jp/ would just be the same as was it before the split. Which would be nice except we'd have to go back to normal after a few days.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

Flags are horrible
HORRIBLE

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Well /b/ is stupidly fast so I don't think it's getting a merge with anyone.
/jp/ is not exactly the fastest board and there's a lot of overlap with the users of Sup Forums so it would be the same as it was before the split. You would only see random 2hu threads, the occasional VN thread, idolshit, DJT and at most the jav threads. Nothing new, nothing really "different".
I was hoping they would merge /sci/ and /x/ though.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

1. /fitlit/
2. /cock/
3. /mlpol/
4. /mo/
5. /can/
6. /vint/
7. /fap/
8. /spa/
9. /outsoc/
10. /mtv/