https://streamable.com/pio2n
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJq3s4s7Y
Colton Davis
Colton Davis

lightskinned black

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

He's the only real basketball player left besides Kyrie Batman Irving.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Westbrook fucked Kyrie in the ass and Kawhi fucked Westbrook in the ass so I guess that means he deserves the MVP right?

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT NOW I DO WHAT I WANT

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

How about the fact that he is a) averaging a triple double and b) the only reason the Thunder aren't the worst team in the NBA and instead a playoff contender. Nobody has less help than Westbrook.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

Kawhi is a boring player. No emotion and love for the sports.

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

Harden

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

lol fuck you Kanter and Oladipo are good players. Who fucking cares that he dropped 57 against ORLANDO which is pure unfiltered shit on a basketball court

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

STFU kid. I love Westbrook and he's the best player on the planet but Thunder is stacked as fuck. Adams, Kanter, Oladipo, Abrines, Sabonis, Roberson, Lebron James Christon and Gibson are all good players.

Tyler White
Tyler White

or Kawhi
why do people pretend this nigga top 10?

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

muh triple duble

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Your 2017 MVP.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Because he's cute.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

He loves the game. It's like saying you need to see Duncan be happy and emotional all the time for you to say he loves basketball.

Oh please, people ranked the thunder as at the very least 5th seed by everybody and every analyst.

And Houston is ranked at the very bottom, but look at them now, literally chucking threes to get 3rd seed.

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Best defender and best offensive player on one of the best teams in the NBA

He splashed a go ahead 3 and then snatched Hardens soul on a block to win the game, thats MVP plays

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

bringing up a really good stretch that happened a month ago

what's your point faggot

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

The only MVP Westbrook deserves is being a casual filter

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

But, he is top 10. Stop pretending he isn't.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Kyrie is garbage.

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

My points pretty obvious pussy boi

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Westbrook only balls out on shit teams. Kawhi and Harden got even better than expected.

but of course they're going to give it to westbrook because of the loyalty/lone wolf storyline

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

this kind of rare retardation

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

my bad didn't mean to reply to you just used your post to quick reply

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

What an incredible discussion about anime we're having.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Fuck off, Kawhi is literally the reason they are 1st seed right now. Not Aldridge, not gasol, not parker, not ginobili.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

Retard. Pat stacks and Ginobili are the ones carrying the Spurs.

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

says the guy who non-ironically thinks the best 2 way player in the league isn't top 10

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

He splashed a go ahead 3 and then snatched Hardens soul on a block to win the game, thats MVP plays
MVP
holy shit you're retarded. i'm talking about his MVP candidacy not his top 10 candidacy.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

shut up nerd

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

literally chucking threes to get 3rd seed
which proves that the NBA is worse than ever

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Ok he's still MVP worthy. Go ahead and argue semantics instead of bringing up a single point about Kawhi's game.

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

THUNDER IS STACKED AS FUCK
REMINDER TO SELF: NEVER TAKE A FLIP'S POSTS SERIOUSLY

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

かおいい

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

i will but first let me 50000 GET

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

Stop watching the box score faggot

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

ok lemme tell ya sumthin user. kawah lenerr is the bess two way plaerr in basketball. now i don't about those analitucks of yours erneh but as a plaerr there are guys you just don't wanna face. Now I played with big guys before but Shaq was the firss guy where i wuz like "Damn! that's a big dude!" Anyway as i was sayin erneh

Shaq : 4 Rings erneh

As i was saying erneh Them BIG OL SAN ANTONIO womyn woo eating them churros andyou know victorias is definitely a secret

Hudson James
Hudson James

But the Thunder have more playmakers and good players than most teams out there.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

TANGINA MO JEPOY DIZON

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

Analytics and Advanced stats
Barkley was right, this is cancer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJq3s4s7Y

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Literally. Can we stop pretending that OKC has a shitty squad?

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

b-but my superhero westbrook storyline

Seriously, This thunder squad is more stacked than Kobe's 2005 Lakers or LeBron's 2007 Cavs.

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

You guys have to be fucking out of your mind if you think Westbrook's help is better than Harden's.

William Lewis
William Lewis

I can tell you put a lot of effort in to that anon-kun, I wish I could say I'm proud but I expected a lot more from somebody of your stature.

Afterall, we are 4-chan posters. Elite anonymous intranet warriors.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

reading comprehension
It's not better than Harden's but it's not godawful like everyone says it to be. Donovan is a hack and has given up this season, he just wants Westbrook to shine and have moral victories. Any competent coach could do more with what the Thunder have without needing a player to average a triple double.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

I hope Billy rests Westbrook on the last game of the season so people can see that his help is literally Nets-tier

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

implying nerds and weebs aren't /fit/ as fuck

I literally have no life. My day is spent watching anime, playing vidya, shooting guns and working out. I could kill you.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

this meme again

judging from how little value there seems to be in your life I'd wager you're more likely to kill yourself before me

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Not really, I spend my day, browsing this place, watching anime, playing videogames and occasional spurts of depression. I think about working out but become too lazy to.

Daniel White
Daniel White

user I could kill you. I promise.

Well dont lump the rest of us with you faggot.

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

Fucking statpadding asshole fuck westbrook

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Westbrook doesn't deserve the MVP. Even Lebron deserves it more at this point.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

son of kobe

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

that's kawhi

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

Overrated crap. Same with Lebron's son.

Ball's sons, meanwhile are the real deal, Lavar Ball must have some incredible genes.

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

pbu

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page