Japanse Baseball thread

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

i dont know what even put here, those posts die really fast... just watch and cheer for favorite team from Nihon

Live stream link
http://www.konansports.com

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.konansports.com
https://youtu.be/7gjfZABX8Kw
https://www.reddit.com/r/NPB/wiki/differences
Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

inb4 some gook faggot anime cancer poster

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

implying that Sup Forums is not full of anime people

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

why haven't all the good jap pitchers pitched? I'm guessing Otani is still not ready for pitching but what about all the WBC guys, haven't seen any of them.

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

they played on the first or second days

Austin Long
Austin Long

they did not
norimoto, senga, fujinami, sugano
none of them have pitched

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

that is strange... something should happened

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

maybe everyone is just giving them extra rest because of the WBC, these guys were pitching all winter in preparation

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

Otani dinger

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

i think so, also in STATS says that norimoto and senga arent on official roster of thier teams

William Martinez
William Martinez

Otani anime when????

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

dat BGM

Dude, japanese baseball rules.

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

he really has the fastest pitch in japan

i wonder why he dont got into MLB yet

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

Japanese baseball is full of people cheering using songs

in High School they use band music (like NCAA Sports) as well

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

swallows 4-4 with the worst team of last year

dammit guys, do you want get into playoffs?

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

team has to let him go, they've said he'll be going after this season.

Pretty stupid from a financial standpoint since with the new CBA he's not an international free agent, free to sign for whatever amount of money, until he's 25, so that would be 3 more seasons in NPB including this one. If he leaves after this season he can only sign for like 5 million and he'll be under team control for 6 full seasons, big payday then won't come until he's 30 or so instead of when he's 25

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

For me, it's Japanese Mot

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

kek

probably another team of NPB will get him and get a lot of money with him when he makes 25

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

b/a/seball?

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Buffaloes mascot being a girl inside

oh boy, we're go again with the polemic

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Kawaii-desu ne?

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

dammit, this game will be dramatic...

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

nah he's under fighters control for 9 full seasons, so that would be until he's 27 or 28. But they can choose to post him whenever and then Otani is free to sign with whatever team he wants. Obviously he wants to play in MLB

And the fighters have already decided to post him after this season I'm pretty sure. I think when he was signed it was with a couple conditions that he'd be allowed to bat and that he would be posted early.

I can respect Otani for going as soon as he can even if he misses out on a massive payday, he must really want to play in MLB. But I sure as fuck wouldn't do it, would probably get 300M at least just waiting 2 more seasons.

a guy this small is pretty much a girl anyway

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

forgot pic

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

BASED IBB

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

I remember when Sup Forums used to watch the Koshien together. Holy shit, what a great thread. Does /sp/ have these often?

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

For me, it's the Tokyo Yakult Swallows

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

We just started an Asian Baseball general

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

I think we'll be having them regularly this season if based huebro sticks around

we were watching koshien for the past week or so, went through a few threads during it, ended yesterday

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

actualy we are /ABSG/ - Asian baseball general/
A Spiritual sucessor maybe?

we did in last few days, it was epic, we finshed Spring Koshien yesterday, but in the end we created a Asian Baseball General like said

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

That is a good question. Baseball is the one sport I enjoy and I would be interesting in some live streams with fellow /a/nnons

Are there any rule differences between this and baseball in the US?

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

japanese baseball
https://youtu.be/7gjfZABX8Kw

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

I posted the last thread that got buried before the merge.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Well as long have public and shitposting, i will be around

https://www.reddit.com/r/NPB/wiki/differences

inb4 leddit

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

Awesome, I really missed those days. At least one good thing has come of these board merges.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

see

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

you are always welcome in /ABSG/ for shitpost with us, also we talk about NPB (Pro Japanese League and (KBO) Korean League

sometimes we talk about taiwan league also , but more when we are bored as fuck

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

this game

FUCK I LOVE IT LOL

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

If you want to have some discussion friday and saturday nights are your best bet. japs (and gooks) only play day games on weekends generally which are the most watchable here in murica, at around midnight or 1am EST. Weekday games are around 5am EST so probably won't be many watching those

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

we talked a lot about it when we had the idea of create /asb/ and most posters are people that likes being night awake and are bored, and they thing that baseball fills this boredom

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

yeah but still very few people are up at 5am. I for one won't be watching the weekday games and I'm one of the like 4 regulars in these threads.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page