Trump had to give up his Samsung Galaxy before being sworn in

Trump had to give up his Samsung Galaxy before being sworn in

What kind of secure smartphone should the President use?

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/news/President-Obama-may-have-swapped-his-BlackBerry-for-an-encrypted-Galaxy-S4_id82215
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/06/goodbye-obamaberry-hello-obamadroid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this isn't the polictics board
you need to go back

They'll give him a special custom phone that only be can use.

iPhone

This. They don't want the president to be seen walking around with some shitty budget phone.

Can it have Gentoo installed?

One that doesnt have a twitter app.

Anything without a twitter app

You need to go black :^)

Gotta get that bedazzled case too.

one that doesnt blow up

Didn't Obama have an iphone 4 or 5 at some point?

Don't they still use blackberrys with a custom OS ?

The republicans will probably give him one without a Twitter app.

So a windows phone

He will use a NSA secured one nigga!

Armyfag here, can confirm. The DoD is pushing for iPhones to replace Blackberries because Blackberries are losing support.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Smartisan

iPhone.

The only reason why king negro wasn't using an iphone (despite being pushed by the his services) is Obama being a diehard blackberry fanboy.

So the mod or whatever maintains presidential communications had to hack a secured blackberry for him.

iPhones are convenient because Apple is an american company

While I dislike apple for tech reasons it is actually an American company so I can see why it might be best for the president to use one, especially if he really does pressure Apple to move some of it's manufacturing back to the US.

I don' t give a fuck.
He's not my president.

Lol look at this loser top kek

They have special smartphones made by their defense contractor. I know Boeing makes a smart phone for the government that can self-destruct.

Hello pajeet

I'll bet it can self destruct several cities with nukes too, there must be an app for that one there.

Must be nice being 12 and naive.

It used to be a special blackberry made by general dynamics

An iPhone.

It's secure because the government it the one collecting information anyway

Won't iPhone be too expensive if they do that? Then the only ones wealthy enough to buy iPhones will be the chinks.

Simple answer is yes it will never fully happen. Bringing factory jobs back really means more labor intensive big jobs rather than mass manufacturing which relies on the dirt cheap Chinese labor to be profitable.

that being said I don't doubt Apple will at least move some small aspect back to the US as a PR move. Perhaps just a special model for those willing to pay more.

ironically your information is probably the most secure with Apple.

I read somewhere that they issue an older Android phone running a custom Android OS modified by the NSA.

>that being said I don't doubt Apple will at least move some small aspect back to the US as a PR move.
Welcome to 2013. That's when Apple announced Flextronics would be assembling the Mac Pro in the US.
Do try to keep up.
No wonder you talk shit.

>smartphone
>secure

ain't happenin' bros. too many backdoors baked in cuz we needs to know everything.

All the jobs will go to robots, and then our money won't be flowing like a river to Chinese families.

$30 microsoft 640 of course

I doubt it, they might actually make more money if they go the patriotic route like Ford. Also giving into Trump puts them on better terms with the US gov.
Also Remember Apple already has extreme profit margins on their phones.

Pajeet?

Putin's cock. Fits Drumpfuck's big mouth nicely.

Why not simply get him a Pixel with Copperhead OS? It's security hardened, and the phone is designed by an American company (Google).

Needs to be an American made phone so Apple iPhone 8.

okay
what is that

I'm pretty sure he'll be using a satellite phone which is running some kind of bare-bones OS designed for simplicity and security, and also to make the battery hold a charge for weeks at a time. I don't think the US government fucks around with toys like smartphones.

Are you saying Putin has a huge cock?

That midget has always struck me as the compensating type.

baaaaaaaased

But it does.

I read a study somewhere several years ago that if the iPhones where assembled in the us, with US labor prices, the cost of making the phone wouldn't increase by more than $10.
Now that still leads to a lot of money for a company like apple, and moving giant factories is an expensive thing to do, so I doubt they will do it, but I don't think it will mean that iPhones suddenly would become a lot more expensive.
We live in the age of robots. Making a robot is expensive, but it is still cheaper than the cheapest labour. It would make sense to manufactor the robots locally and then use them locally to produce goods.
I bet you could even make a tacky PowerPoint showing how much you save the environment or something, so the liberals will shut up.

Yeah, maybe it won't increase the price but it will probably reduce apple's profit per phone considerably.

>American made
>iPhone

phonearena.com/news/President-Obama-may-have-swapped-his-BlackBerry-for-an-encrypted-Galaxy-S4_id82215

Galaxy s4, with highly modified Android on it

Obama had to give up his beloved Blackberry for a Genral Dynamics Sectera Edge when he first got into office. Trump will likely have whatever replaced it.

The S4 is still a bretty gud phone. Good resolution, good size, etc. Only the software is old, but they replace that anyway.

>Le Putin hacked the US elections meme
I bet you're one of those contrarian faggots who doesn't realize that everything they do is the complete opposite of their contrarian beliefs

Love it how US posters/people kept saying for years "but we are not dumb". And then this shit happens.

10/10

The official Windows Phone App even had a dark mode before the android and ios app. it was pretty good.

Special BlackBerry certified by intelligence services, afaik blackberry still has ways to run your own corporate servers which is more secure than using 3rd party apps from the store.

Actually yes. It most likely runs an older OS that's had every last kink worked out.

Won't be a fucking iPhone you dolts. Definitely custom rom galaxy.

>iphone, galaxy, or other chick shit made phone
Nope

>Apple is an American company

Since fucking when

Didn't they make the Galaxy S4 secure enough for the praziden to use?

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/06/goodbye-obamaberry-hello-obamadroid/

He should reach out to an ailing Android phone manufaturer: LG, HTC or Sony. Say if you make a big plant in Murrca, I'll see that you get lots of great press for it.

>Murrcans get jobs and salaries
>the manufacturer gets a boost and might turn a profit on their next phone

360 WIN

Using a heavily modified iOS, I assume?

Blackberry Priv

They proved they are not dumb?