Whats the best way to learn html, Sup Forums?

whats the best way to learn html, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/01/05/at-least-50-donald-trump-electors-were-illegally-seated-as-electoral-college-members-report_partner/
stallman.org/republican-election-rigging.html
salon.
youtube.com/watch?v=QT0I-sdoSXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

use it

oh really? stealing? how is it stealing when he went by the very laws of this very country?

www.funkychickens.com

dude I'm a trump supporter it was for a presentation at school

You sound butthurt

It's also not even necessarily about this past election, just gerrymandering in general lol

Creating websites with html is like editing images with a hex editor.
That shit is to be generated by scripts.

No one said a thing about Trump.

Laws are not always just

>tfw you wanna ask a simple q and it turns into a Sup Forums argument

>nothing in that image relates to trump or says anything about him
>"WOW BETTER DEFEND TRUMP"

Trump and his cronies are the biggest babies. They say they drink liberal tears yet bitch relentlessly on Twitter and Sup Forums.

Being just is suicide when you're the only one.

He didn't go by the laws. He lost on the electoral college as well:

salon.com/2017/01/05/at-least-50-donald-trump-electors-were-illegally-seated-as-electoral-college-members-report_partner/

Republicans always cheat on elections:

stallman.org/republican-election-rigging.html

hey goys what about css3? anyone got a cool site to learn that?

Fucking everyone chests in the elections, were you blind to all that shit Hillary did?
You dumb Americans should've all voted third party.

Literally just inspect element and copypaste what you like.

I know like letting illegal wet backs vote and forcing states to let people without ids vote to inflate the numbers of your party?

>Salon

oh i am laffin m8

>He lost on the electoral college as well:
>
>salon.

>le genetic fallacy meme
Well memed, gentlemen!

How ?

Well, you just learn & write HTML. Doesn't really matter if you get a book or do it with tutorials or by understanding existing web pages.

> Blue and red are almost the same overall
> You can vote one party posing as two
Sure is democracy

>salon.com

yeah lets trust Salon.com lmfao they are the Godly truth of the entire universe!

libs are illogical and hypocritical. Things didn't go there way this time and so they are butt hurt

MAGA

HTML is super fucking easy, just get use to the syntax.

Atozed IntraWeb

>Implying the purpose of the "justice" system is justice.
It's all about order and control

the source is alternet which is even more laughable.

So OPs image is not referring to this past election?

Trump is a RINO, lmao

Also Dems dont turn out for midterms so of course theyre gonna lose seats.

it's not
believe me
and even if it was it's just the laws in america

>So OPs image is not referring to this past election?
That picture is at least 2 years old and is about gerrymandering. which I haven't heard anyone bring up as an issue related to this election.

Its still a terrible example of the US.

States like Cali will always be blue and thats 55 electoral votes for one state.

Pennsylvania on the other hand is functionally red with the inner cities of Pittsburg and Philly being blue and enough voters precints to weigh down the state.

Most red states have very low population density (midwest) thus having lower electoral count.

Tl;dr: The electoral college is actually biased towards Democrats.

Idk man Ive seen many dems whine about abolishing the electoral college because Hillary had more popular votes. Simplified, thats an issue of gerrymandering.

Pretty much no one ever suggests to abolish the electoral college due to gerrymandering, since it can be fixed by having a better way to draw districts. The people suggesting to abolish the electoral college are doing so because they want a voting system based entirely on popular vote for that position like other countries have.

Even if I feel inconvenienced in my own state, I think were fine as we are now. Every county has its own general identity and problems troubling their neighborhoods and should be treated with different discretion. People in the countryside shouldn't be making decisions for cityfolk and vice-versa. I look at the big picture.

Both of those possibilities are completely arbitrary though.

youtube.com/watch?v=QT0I-sdoSXU

That's technically not gerrymandering. Gerrymandering refers to the deliberate changing of a voting districts to disproportionately affect one party over another. You can't actually change the boundaries of a whole state without both states agreeing to it so it rarely happens. With the presidential election or senate race the voting districts do not factor into the process at all, gerrymandering only affects the house of representatives. It does have very similar affects though.

The main problem I have with the electoral college is that it's redundant at best and the way it currently works is not how it was intended to work, it's broken. It hasn't worked as intended in like 100 years, when the house was deliberately limited to ~400 reps, the limit means that states which are supposed to have more weight are forced to give it up and states that are supposed to have very little are given too much. Even if it was fixed it would work out to a system that is roughly proportional so it would almost exactly reflect the popular vote which makes it redundant.

>it's 2017 and we still don't have a Condorcet electoral system

Feels batman...

That's one possible solution. I think the problem with most of these improved voting systems is that it becomes a huge pain in the ass to figure out who won right away. People want to know the results as soon as possible. I think simpler voting methods like ranked choice instance runoff voting probably have the best chance of getting implemented anytime soon.

Simplest one that is not shit: let people vote for many candidates.

Instead of asking "who's your favourite?", ask "who do you approve?" on the ballot, and let them pick many.

One person one vote is retarded.

Approval voting. Could be a good system, the winner would tend to be a centrist who's willing to compromise rather than a partisan guy who wont budge on issues.

This. Electoral college follows state boundaries. Gerrymandering only benefits local elections and house seats.

Make a website on your computer that talks about you and your interests.

>Trump supporter still supporting the man who wants to take away his ability to shit post

Kek. Irony