Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, I don't want to annoy ye but I've been working on this fuck of a project all day and it's gonna be my next 6 weeks as well so hopefully ye'll help me out.. I'm making a project where I have to read in at least 2 months of data from a fitbit and perform ML on it.. I found python code on github that'll allow me to extract data from the site but I need to get a uis from the cookie.. Can anyone tell me what this uis is or where I can find it? It's wrecking my tits because I have the other info it's asking for but I can't find anything matching that description

github.com/wadey/python-fitbit

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/whazzmaster/fitgem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I sense half-truths. Don't lie, OP. It's a sin.

Half-truths? I'm in final year of a course that I really shouldn't be in. There'll be no lies from me, my anonymous friend

Pls?

Go to developer tools in your browser, fiddle around until you find cookies.
Alternatively, search for "[Firefox/Chrome/Opera/...] show cookies from a site".

ask in a general next time

I did that and found the rest of the stuff from the cookies, just this uis thing is fucking me over
Sorry lad

So.. uis is not in the cookie? On the screenshot you can see it being the last element.

Let me put it this way. Why not ask your group mates, classmates, TA, prof, or fidbit itself?

>Latest commit byeagereyesalmost 7 years ago

Yeah, that repo is kind of old. Look at the github issue #3, maybe it'll give you some info.

Why not use github.com/whazzmaster/fitgem instead? Seems to be better maintained.

Or, heck, why use a language binding for extracting data? Just run a plain old curl on the API.

Not that I can find. It could be a thing with Chrome but I couldn't open the cookie file from IE. The data I have found that I'm 99% sure is right I found in different sections of the cookies
My classmates haven't a clue and my supervisor is a useless cunt. As for fitbit, you have to be the account owner to have any way of accessing the intraday data immediately. As I'm not the account owner I can't do this and the account owner is pretty much computer illiterate

just google "show cookies chrome" and find the one you are looking for.

its highly possible that fitbit has changed how and what they store in the cookie which will make this api not work

Please look at issue #3 or try

I found code in R with the package being fitbitscraper which let me actually pull all the data I need but the time intervals for heart rate and steps/distance are different. The time for hr being every 5 minutes and the steps being every 15

Sorry, I don't understand. Different than what? Each other? Some other set of data?

Where's the problem?

I had to download them separately for some reason but when I got them this is how they came out

>Windows
>MS Office
Sorry I don't support that setup.

Sorry but how do I find that? I've been in here nearly 15 hours and my already shit brain's gotten even shittier

I don't know any better

Ahhhhhh