His voice makes me want to kill myself

His voice makes me want to kill myself.

Then do it.

Please dont bully my waifu or he will drop something expensive

No. Do you think if I mailed him a brochure about voice deepening surgery he'd consider it? He sounds like an elf who huffs helium. He must make women dry as death valley despite his money.

Then pull the trigger faggot

If you have some weird method that includes a gimmicky computer, or a reason his fanboys would like, then yes.

So stop listening. Or don't. Both of those choices have positive outcomes.

i like his voice

This post brought to you by tunnel Bear

Please do it, nobodys stopping you & you wont be missed

Actually I've found a better solution. Playing his videos at 0.5 speed makes him sound almost like a full grown man.

>no hooves

Is that the guy that invented Linux?

That's like saying you need air to breathe, you're just stating the obvious.

Thread is brought to you by Cancer

His whole existence, especially his 13 year old "fans" make my autistic brain hot

The dudes channel is not that bad, fan base may be. Still enjoy lazy game reviews better. He always does cool shit.

LINUS PLEASE WEAR REAL SHOES.

PLEASE.

this

I enjoy making fun of linus too, but you realize you could probably go most of your life without hearing his voice if you wanted, right?

As an aside:
>I need to be sure it won't leak so we're going to tighten the fittings with vice grips
>Oh no, I've drilled into my radiator
>I'm sure some epoxy will seal that well enough to put the loop in my fucking server rack.

If you're really looking to an-hero watch his video on how to build a pfsense server.

Fucking shameful. I'll never watch another one of his videos again. He's an overhyped moron.

He sounds decent on my setup. Maybe you need a headphone amp?

I suggest schiit fulla2.

He has partially castrated himself. Do you think a person like that would want to deepen their voice?

What? Like he got a vasectomy or something?

His prescripted things (product reviews) are very good to watch. He speaks clearly and at a good pace.

Wan Show on the other hand, ummms and ahhhs and that slow talking, holy fugg. Really makes me want to listen to something else.

The effects of too much soy in the modern diet

Yeah he got a vasectomy. Sup Forumstards like to compare it to castration because they are some of the most insecure people in the world.
>inb4 someone calls me a cuck
>inb4 someone claims all of Sup Forums agrees with Sup Forums

>Luke fucks my qt asian wife while I sit in my cuck shed

I remember that thread.

LGR is our guy.

Sponsored by DBrand

Is he a kike?

He's just an overrated idiot that appeals to normies. I don't follow any channels that thinks putting caps in video titles is acceptable.

"8K MONITOR SOMETHING SOMETHING WATERCOOLING? HOLY $HIT!"

If that and the totally-not-sponsored videos weren't bad enough then there's the thumbnails being all clickbaity now, too. There's better channels that do the same thing with much more tolerable hosts, just don't follow him anymore.

I love him DESU