because it's shit
and gay

Nice normie text post meme bud

because they don't run android

and they cost like 10x as much as xiaomis

I'm not a Twitter nigger

>iphone
What are you, gay?

I do because I'm not poor or a minority. My only regret is that I got a Plus instead of an SE.

Because I want be able to do something else than browsing Facebook or send dick pic on Snapchat

Android is literally by faggots for faggots.

ps; you have to go back.

iphone has more business/work apps than Android. actually, it has an order of magnitude more business/work apps than android.

all phones are gay as fuck.

Because rooted Android, is superior in every way that matters to me. I've had an iPhone, but the rooted Android experience is way better. Additionally, anyone who judges a phone (and it's owner) by the color of a text bubble is quite frankly an imbecile.

>1% of android users are gay
>meanwhile 99.999% of iphone users are gay and have a CEO literally sucking cocks as we speak

Sup Forums - Consumerism

Because the Pixel is better

The picture doesn't make much sense.
>Most Android phones have a higher DPI screen then iphones
>Most Android phones shoot at higher res then iphones
Unless this is talking about Snapchat in which I'll reply that my choice of phone doesn't revolve around one social media app that got cucked by Steve Jobs pancreas.

>it's not OK to be gay
Are you from Louisiana, grampa?

I do have one. iPhone 7, 128GB. It's just a shame that now is such a bad time to buy a new MacBook Pro.

Why are all these twitter pictures so heavily artifacted and compressed?
What the fuck exactly are black people doing wrong when they save a jpg?

>then

No just a rational human being. We have to stop sucking sjw cocks and come to the rational understanding that genetic illnesses like homosexuality, down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, ect are harmful to the human race.

Not saying exterminate all these people that have unfortunately been born with these genetic illnesses but we need to stop treating them like they are ok. The moment we accept the problem is the moment we can start making progress of finding effective treatments and hopefully someday cures.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation

I actually chuckled, fags who complain about apple product are worse than fags who buy apple products

>that recover
Is like you are trying to be a faggot

how assblasted were Sup Forums when Apple released ios7 lmao

>/reddit/
You have yo go back

Guess the joke is meant to utilise the very poor quality image but you forget that the iphone 6s and 7 literally have the exact same camera.
>implying apple doesn't need to catch up
>literally can't be fucked to change anything about the camera from one generation to the next
>meanwhile in camp android there are fucking dual cameras, optical zoom and so on
Gg wp