Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0de5Su5w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pok3r coming in tomorrow with clears hopefully it's good

Pretty nice, that one loose wire must be annoying however

>tasteless edition
That means I will fit right in.

>that one loose wire must be annoying however

Yes, at the back of my desk is a nightmare of cables too, but I'm gonna solve this problem.
This is the rear of my bedroom. I think I need something to put above the bed.

hands up dont shoot :DD

Pretty wallpaper Edition.

can't into workspaces/10

What books on the shelf friend?

Back to Uni next week
Can't wait to be miserable
also
B A N L E D T A P E

Looks great but..
>no drip trays for plants
Either you moved the plants there for the photo or you're an idiot
Also move those plants from in front of your monitor
Cute PC though ;3

Good evening
too god damn cosy

Also
>inb4 someone tells me to get better speakers

Hahahaha you had to take the photo from another position to hide table flex
still 4/10

clearly no flex
0/10 for you

moderately comfy college setup

is that a w520 running hackintosh?

T420, and yeah

Ayy. Got a new old stereo receiver that I'm going to start putting in line today. I'll probably post an updated picture with that either tonight or tomorrow. By the way, you know your cable management is good when its a total pain in the ass to change anything.

Get better speakers

Get better speakers

Got any suggestions?

How are the Alex drawer units?

>tfw room looks just as dead as my life

How do you like that mic my dude? Considering microphone options

>he bought a fisheye lens and full frame camera just to post in a Sup Forums thread

Sarah?

poorfag
kill yourself. You don't belong here

how does the malm manage with that much weight on it?

Really handy, I store so much shit in them. They are built really well too for ikea stuff.

The malm top is very thick and sturdy

still paper though?

No difference than if I had nothing on it. Great desk.

10/10 listening to that stream right now

Nice plants user.

I think it's particle board. Not going to collapse from six LCDs though

That stream is my go-to internet radio station for the past couple weeks, not even sure how I found it

that makes three of us

*four

I want in

My man, would you mind telling me if you like that mouse? I'm thinking of buying the same one

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0de5Su5w0

like it very much, bit on the heavier side and fits my hand just right for that comfy palmgrip
the sensor is nothing exceptional though, exactly as you'd expect from a $20 mouse. I find it performs best at some 1000dpi

Virginstation/10

I like the plants. 7/10

Very cosy 8/10

I feel like this is something you'd spot on reddit. 5/10

Post your setup user :) I would like to see it.

Ryzen might be the catalyst of some change in my setup soon!

Greetings

Tempted by the 1800X (coming from a 5820K) but 24 lanes is too little for me, would feel like a downgrade.

Its a condenser mic so it gets a lot of interference when the speakers are playing. Otherwise, it's a good, solid microphone with a very inexpensive price tag. The model is SF 920.

I´m sitting on the 5820k as well and i really do not need more cpu (gpu you always more though so bring Vega now AMD!).
More of the building itch coming on hard if i do pull the trigger.

nice amplifier user
I wish i had a vertical monitor, place looks comfy.
Lighting in your room is great, just one LED strip?
Fucking cool
10/10
Nice collection user
that poster looks great
you spent too much money on memes, I like your place though.

Messy Dorm

That's the most ridiculous looking mouse I've ever seen.

>on the road again

Probably one of the nicest I've seen.
The lighting and plants are inviting.

Put a map, not even kidding it would look awesome

>Nice collection user
Thanks senpai. I dig your minimalism.

>Lighting in your room is great, just one LED strip?
There is one at the underside of the desk and another on the back of the TV, but they don't look as strong as the one in my shelf.

I usually think clocks are pointless, but yours looks pretty cool. That plus the lamp makes it looks cozy.

third time's the charm right? :^)

Have you ever considered getting a wireless mouse?
Seems like you'd benefit from it a lot.

wtf are you talking about? thats pretty nice bst
you dont like these threads, why are you here?
is that a philips wake up lamp?
what do you use two different computers for? just curious

If at first you don't succeed, don't stop shitposting user ;)

Work in progress... temporary sound bar until I get my headset

comfy as fuck tho

what computer is that user? looks like a server. do you like the beats? whats your opinion of the MDRV6? I have a ATH M30 and I like them pretty good, but no joke VE monks sound just as good to me.

I have never seen a room in a house with windows like that. got a pic of the house?

>is that a philips wake up lamp?
It's actually a Philips Hue iris lamp.
Only one pc is pictured. I actually have 5 laying around, and i'm probably going to turn a couple into servers.

>Ayn Rand

I think of myself as partial libertarian, but everyone who quotes ayn rand is usually batshit crazy about guberment, should I read her book?

Love the x220 hackintosh mang

use Sup Forums x for chrome, it makes the site so much easier to use.

>should I read her book?
No, not unless you want to.

If you want to read to educate yourself Science and Sanity as well as Programming the Human Biocomputer are both better choices.

Good idea, user. Thanks!

I have one. I don't know where the fuck it is. Also this x220 has a non working USB port on the right and a bad/volatile USB port on the left, and I can't bring myself to spend $20 on a wireless mouse when I have this one which works fine, if it was a smartphone though, I'd spend the money. Priorities.

Serious question. How do you people sleep in the same room as your computer? I physically cannot get a decent sleep in the same room as a computer, even if I manage to smother every little light. When I used to sleep in the same room as my computer, I needed sleep meds. Since moving my bed to another room, I fall asleep almost immediately on my own.

Have you considered turning it off?

>Only one pc is pictured.
then whats that under the monitor?
>i'm probably going to turn a couple into servers.
When you do post results.

>hackintosh mang

I could be wrong but it looks like Gnome3
always want to educate myself, but i have real hard time reading books, the only one I have actually read was one that i was interested in, i been thinking about getting a ereader hoping that will help me get some reading done. gf says im dislexic/adhd, by the time i get to the third sentence i no longer know what i read on the first one/

Seconding this if you must have it on... consider a laptop

Yes. It is off. Still can't sleep in the same room. Brain just refuses to turn off.

How the fuck do you even walk on two legs?

It's a hackintosh my nigga

What does it have to do with the computer then? Why does being on the same room as it, even while turned off, means you can't sleep? I don't get how the two are related.

it's a dual xeon workstation board with 16 cores, a 8gb quadro m4000, 64gb ram, water cooled.

the beats aren't worth the money. get something else.

I've read that sleeping in the same room that you spend waking hours on the computer can have a psychological effect on you that prevents you from getting to sleep. So for me my computer room is my "active" room and my bedroom is strictly my sleeping room.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem and maybe there is a trick to it. Although honestly i'm probably just fucked.

I think you should but don't take her philosophy at face value and suck her dick like most other libertarians. Also distinguish between governmental libertarianism and societal libertarianism. In most cultural and societal aspects libertarianism crumbles, unless you're a nihilist, amoral pos. That's just my opinion tho.

i was wrong, sorry. how do you hackintosh without a mac to get the install disk?

atlas shrugged is my favorite book, but i don't necessarily agree with her conclusions. i just consider it the single best example of romanticism out there, it's more of a mythology than a narrative.

>by the time i get to the third sentence i no longer know what i read on the first one
You will struggle with reading the two books I suggested then.

>unless you're a nihilist, amoral pos
I see you have never read Beyond Good and Evil then.

It works well when using it just on the x220 screen but when I connect it to the dell monitor it stutters quite a bit, a shame really.

you don't
though there is a "distro" created by some pajeet and you can find some isos but I wouldn't trust that for shit

I didn't I had access to a mac through my roommate. Pretty sure there are ways but with how many people out there have macs you should be able to find someone if you're wanting to get into hackintosh.

I don't like going by ideology, I am a yuropoor living in murica going back to yurop and I see things in the US that work and could work better if government actually stepped up and I see a lot of shit wrong that could be better if government either got out or got further in, same thing for europe, a lot of shit wrong that could get better with more/less government. I try not to let ideology get in the way of what works, specially when I've seen both sides of the coin.

I'll probably try to read it to get a general feel of the ideology but I'm not gonna suck her dick, I also need to get Propaganda by Chomsky because some other user suggested it and it sounds pretty good to me.
>atlas shrugged
Isn't that the novel that got made into a movie about how the rich people take off to form their own society and the rest of the plebs civilization collapses?
>You will struggle with reading the two books I suggested then.
Probably but, I will try, thanks :D

interesting, I run El Crap on my T420 hooked to a 1680x1050 monitor without a problem.
The two are essentialy identical, must be some misconfig or extra highres monitor

While I have not, I did not make my assertion of nihilist amorality based upon her literature but on her person, still talking about Ayn Rand. I'll have to give that a read, although I have been able to personally reconcile my mostly libertarian perspective on society on my own.