1700x doesnt come with a cooler

>390 dollars
>no cooler
Poojets will defend this

A cooler would add to the cost

what? $8

>stock cooler
>2017

The added 15 even 20 dollars is worth less than my time installing a stupid 212 meme cooler. Do we even know what coolers will work with this chipset?

>Intel CPU's are so housefires that they need coolers
lol

neither do any of the current k intel cpus.

intel shills le mad

AMD is for poor fags. It better come with a fan and a whole bag of shopping for the week.

I wanted the fucking wraith on my 1700x

This
OP BTFO

High-end Intels don't come with coolers either

So... what's your point?

You can already search for AM4 coolers on the PC part picker

Most people don't even know CPU cooling is a thing. Even gamerz only use GPU coolers. So people that know/care about CPU coolers won't use the stock one and people that don't know won't even notice.

All of them once the manufacturers start shipping mounting clips for the new socket. Some of them will even send them out to you for free if you have their cooler.

Has the mount changed? Didn't AMD coolers use the same mount for years and years?

The wraith cooler is as good as a 212. You morons are too stupid to even understand the thread. I didnt want some shit stock cooler. I want the based wraith cooler on the 1700x

There are different SKUs. Normal ones that come with a Wraith RGB cooler, and there are "WOF" SKUs that don't have a boxed cooler.

Kike shills spreading disinfo

The AM4 socket is slightly taller than before, and the holes are different now

I'm just going to zip tie my current cooler to my 1700X, thank god I have a cube case with a horizontal motherboard

>Using a stock cooler
Is this nigger retarded?

>i7-6800K
>410 dollars
>no cooler

Goyims WILL defend this.

I cant find anywherr to preorder the mpk model

>6950X
>1700 dollars
>no cooler

Only the goodest of goyims will defend this.

>completely ignoring the existence of a popular thread just a day ago about how Intel scams people with smaller coolers

AMD completely changed their stock coolers they're better than some of the middle tier coolers now. It is strange that they didn't package them with their new X series parts but I guess the assumption was that they'd be used with water-cooling setups

1700x and 1800x have no point without watercooling. if you dont wanna buy a watercooler, just buy the 1700. it clocks at 0.1ghz less

I'm not defending intel you dumb shit. I'm saying no one in their right mind uses a stock cooler on their CPU, Intel or not.

Kid i have clocked the shit out of chips on a decent air coolers

I'm not shitposting, I'm just new to computers in general. But do you think the Hyper 212 EVO will be good enough to cool the 1700x or should I go with watercooling? Is there any air cooler that is better for this CPU?

>stock cooler
>amd wraith
>user too stupid to understand the thread

>$8 cooler for a $390 CPU

you're better than that user

A Hyper 212 will be fine for any CPU at stock, if you want to overclock it's probably best to go with something a bit beefier.

Are you literally retarded? I wanted to ask before I made fun of you.

What about the temperatures? Have they released anything related to them? I don't want this CPU to be an oven.

>brainlet detected

neither does the i7 6700k or the 7700k you know why?

because the stock coolers wouldnt cool these very well and would kill them faster than say a 212 evo

>and a whole bag of shopping for the week

go back to your english learning classes pajeet, you don't fit in here.

NH-D15 is superior to most AIO coolers.

why the fuck do i remember this same exact series of posts from about a month ago?

are you people fucking with me?

Hivemind

>noc-poo-a
>not the superior Thermalright for half the price
You're as bad as the Intel shills s m h

That is literally what most people disagreed upon on that thread.

>Using a shitty Chinese cooler instead of Austrian engineering

Is that sum TS140P action?

1. no one that's seriously building a decent rig would use a stock cooler for a higher end cpu anyway
2. even if they did include a cooler, it would be absolute shit
3. intel "the industry standard" doesn't include coolers on their higher ends either, so it's not like there's not a precedent for this kind of thing

No cooler and no integrated graphics. If my GPU is DOA, how do I get around this?

Mobos come with weird integrated graphics that work for such cases