>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pimpmykeyboard.com/dsa-quartz-keycap-set
originativeco.com/products/mod-switch-linear
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's /mkg/ typing on

Currently my membrane keyboard for my laptop but my Ducky One should be coming the mail soon.

currently using a rosewill rk9000 w/ blues that I got in 2010

I'm looking to get a new keyboard but I can't decide on the switches. Should I get a pok3r rgb w/ different switches or stick with blues? Should I get the realforce RGB?

Had my Filco (rebranded SP) double shot SA profile keycaps for a week now. Best $50 I've spent in a while. These things are great.

Miami Dolch when?

ugly as sin

i used to like miami until the Sup Forums faggots started buying keycaps to match their socks

My Ducky One TKL RGB with ergo clears.

miami was always ugly gamer trash.

Ducky One with PBT keycaps

DSA Quartz is restocked now.
pimpmykeyboard.com/dsa-quartz-keycap-set

>pro modifiers are $55

Ducky One TKL with CMX Browns. My roommates didn't like the sound of Blues. Feelsbadman

why do so many people have the Ducky One? What makes it better than other keyboards

in their defence, the pro mods kit is twice as large as it needs to be because of all the colour variants in it

blame the boring and badly optimised colourway more than sp

1. Ducky is a really good manufacturer and makes good quality boards
2. Comes in a variety of options, from RGB to white/blue LEDs to none as well as a bunch of switch types
3. Slick design
4. Minimalist KB that doesn't look too autismo "gaymur" like other mechanical on the market.

>stepped caps lock in ISO kit rather than base or pro mods
Fucking what
Was the set designer on drugs when splitting the kits up?

I didn't like the Corsair K65, CM Masterkeys dropped 2 weeks after I bought muh KB and I could've bought a Pok3r but I am was a full KB user.

Lole fuck meh grammar. Anyways, I'm loving the KB itself.

I am looking forward to buy more keycaps, probably the one OP's pic. Looks cool mein

Lots of features and high build quality, and all for a reasonable price.

Dell AT101W Bigfoot

Where did you buy them?

Quite literally jizzed my Motospeed Memeboard 2k16 to death the other night, I'm distraught to be honest

What's the option for around £30? I liked the Motospeed although Blue switches were too loud really, waterproofing would be a welcum bonus

You guys helped before so thanks regardless

Thanks do

>Budget
$250 (can be much less)
>Location (continent at least)
'Straya (don't mind international sellers)
>Preferred switch type
mx browns or something similar. just want quiet, soft, and tactile. (obviously good quality)
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
TKL
>Backlight
white or none
>Previous/current keyboards
never had a mechanical.

Cherry MX Browns.

TADA68 with Gat Red

not sushi but!

I have a pok3r with clears. Too small?

I love these so much better than the stupid other Japanese caps. Where'd you get them?

Are mechanical keyboards really that much better? I'm considering switching since typing my shitty cheap membrane keyboard was getting less and less comfortable. How much money will I need to spend in order to get something decent? Should I get blue switches?

head to a local shop that has them on display and try them out for yourself

Reminder

You can go anywhere from $50 to $150. All depends on how big and how much stuff you wont on your board.

>Budget
Up to 120$
>Location (continent at least)
EU
>Preferred switch type
Non linear yet also not obnoxious sounding
>Layout
Anything universal/non retarded
>Form factor
Backlight
Won't be using it.
>Previous/current keyboards
Ancient membrane Packard Bell which is 25 years old

Some good looking stock keycaps would be nice, but I'll replace them eventually.

Enjoypbt on aliexpress or modern beige on originative.

Where's the best place to buy ducky keyboards for a yuropoor? Is that mechanicalkeyboards dot com place okay?

What the fuck is the point of doing all that to a pistol it defeats the whole point of one which is to be small lightweight and concealable.
I love the key caps though.

Don't listen to the spergs, I always enjoy your posts.
name of mousemat?

Anybody have a AT102W for sale? Preferably in black.

It lives exclusively in my nightstand for defensive use, I have others for concealability (is that a word?)

It's an old fUnc Surface 1030 from 2002, I haven't found anything better and it hasn't worn out, so on it goes!

>mildly interested in mousepad
>company no longer sells them
>company was bought by some faggot esports team
>func mousepads now feature some faggot's face from said faggot team
And this is why Sup Forums is the cancer of Sup Forums
Who the fuck would even buy pic related?

I honestly type a little worse on my blue switches compared to how I used to be on membrane or chiclet, but having a membrane just feels wrong now. I might still be in a transition period though.

Who else is excited to have a keyboard to go along with their RAMA M10-A Macro Pad?

Somebody knows where to get those?

Good sites in Europe?

This bezel meme needs to die. Along with the RGB LED meme.

>not liking stylish cases

Stylish != muh huge bevelled edges

nnnngh

enjoypbt keycaps on aliexpress I believe.

>premium product

Who the fuck would want to get a mousepad with some esports faggots face on it?
I used to hate this but now I think it looks pretty good. I would still never buy one.

yeah while i do like the idea it's too few keys for me. i don't like the idea of losing arrow keys and F keys.

Pink accent is gay af
Blue accent or no accent at all thanks

>gay af
Just like me, big boy~
Why do you think I want it?

I think it is fine with just the pink text on the mods. But the pink accent keys turn it full knee socks tier.

I will never forgive myself for missing out on the 1965 group buy. This is my idea cap set. Likely will never be able to find another.

Just beg for it on geekhack and pay someone $400 for it. Most of the people that buy all these sets just have em in plastic bags in a drawer.

black filco majestouch2 with blank white pbt caps

>$400

Not willing to go that far

>Ducky one tkl rgb with clears
How??

>Who the fuck would want to get a mousepad with some esports faggots face on it?
That's MY question

Im worried im going to dislike my kb with cherry browns, hows MechanicalKeyboards.com return policy

IBM Model M

gat clears

Seems right, thanks man.

>tfw you have no other choice but to spend a minimum of 30€ for the switches you want

I was going ultra cheap for my first DIY keyboard, but the price is already on 60€ without the case...

Sorry seiden, I didn't check if you responded on the last thread. I was the one looking for some cheap switches, if you have some.

>It lives exclusively in my nightstand for defensive use

I thought this was a meme, do americans actually do this?

Don't you know, Americans live in constant danger of big dick niggers breaking into their homes to steal all their shit and fuck their wives.

I will often accidentally hit more than 1 key at a time when typing fast. Maybe because my keys are close together. Will a mechanical keyboard help me type faster? I've been typing all day every day since a young age but I can't type fast without making a mistake

Sharpen your fingers to the bone, that way there's less surface to hit other keys.

I am skinny as heck. Pls help I want to type 800 wpm

wtf is that jizz encrusted mat for?

I'm skinny too and I have the same problem, brotendo. Curiously enough, it doesn't happen nearly as much when typing on the scissor keys of my thinkpad.

MOBA players.
They're like insane crack addicts who worship esports players as gods.

wrist rest

why did you jizz on it though?

>Most of the people that buy all these sets just have em in plastic bags in a drawer.

This is funny and sad because it's probably true.

can I find the tada 68 keyboard on any place other than Taobao

Ergodox with Gateron browns and PBT DSA Blanks.

Oh its true, trust me I have seen the pics.
>Here are my 9 gmk sets + doubles of some.

TADA68 with Mod-M

>MOD meme Switch (Linear)
How do you think user?
originativeco.com/products/mod-switch-linear

I don't see what sets these apart from regular mx-style linears.

Google Ducky Chanel partners. Then pick which ever one is closest to you

Aliexpress has them for 90 bucks and Originative has them with mod switches for 140

linear greys, starting to prefer them over my cherry greens which I didnt expect to happen at all

winkeyless b.face with 62g zealios

This with 67g feelios.

not that user but another yuuro looking to buy a ducky one ( white&grey).
I looked for partners but the belgium / netherlands / germany / sweden / finland / norway / uk partners dont have the ducky one in white & grey.
Zwitserland has it but they only have azerty layouts.

Many of the ducky partners on their site are outdated, a lot dont even have any ducky keyboards.

Managed to finally track down an IBM Model F 4704 Kishsaver so I shall be upgrading to that soon :)

Holy fuck that's hot

how to kill your spine: the keyboard

Are you that much of a faggot that a keyboard damages your spine user?

He'd need to have backbone for that.

KUL-ES 87

For my first DIY project, it would be cheaper for to buy a cheap chink keyboard for 20 bucks and desolder everything. Should I do it or will I hate my life?

Sorry for only getting back to you now, turns out I do actually have a bag of mx browns laying around.

Should be about as many switches as you'd have on a TKL, though maybe less, I desoldered them from a quickfire TK, but I dunno if this is all of them, nor can I be bothered to count them. I don't really care for them, so if you cover the shipping costs to wherever you are, they're yours.

Probably yes. Making shit custom will most likely be more expensive than a cheap chinkboard. Desoldering isn't really difficult, it's just stupidly time consuming and not very interesting.